Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I really need to talk about something that is deeply bothering me

darkmonkey666

I kind of regret having been opened to the astral because what I learned bothered me deeply. Ok so this psychic vampires who are my parents were pastors at the methodist church for background so you know what style of xtianity I was brought up in.

The thing is I was doing a curse ritual for so many different things. But what they did to me is deeply bothering me as well as their thoughts.

For one they think so strongly they can force xtian ways of thinking on my girlfriend more like attitudes and ways of living than the actual beliefs they gave up on that since she just wasn't into it. The town she grew up in was more Jewish and liberal than xtian which to me is a huge problem more so.

Anyways so the thoughts that really bother me is they do not like my girlfriend at all. They think she is a really bad person. They are doing whatever they can to keep us separated as much as possible. I really find this an insult to me because the things they don't like about my girlfriend are the things that are similar to me. I don't want to go into all details.

When I was a kid I was quite often miserable I remember crawling up in places and crying feeling isolated cause they literally let me have no friends at all. Sometimes I would go to this abandon house and hide out for awhile cry there. As a teen I had a lot of anger issues of course they put me on various meds (more like forced it on me) The ones that tried to be my friend were scared away by all the stuff they were trying to force on me and them and something off putting so I ended up never having anyone to hang out with.They were Literally far below the level of normal in society.

I was raped by a priest at around the time I was learning to walk.

The major thing that bothered me was they were always super critical of me it felt like poison to me. so now because I found someone who actually accepts me for who I am and is weird in her own ways like I like they hate this person and are trying to force us to break up in an underhanded way.
I really am not leaving her over all this she could not handle the level of attacks and psychic vampirism and praying for her going on. This wiped out her entire person and turned her (and me) literally into robots that feel no emotions. That was some kind of attack.

I know they are almost destroyed but I still feel hurt by all this especially now that I am beginning to fully have my emotions back (same thing happened to my girlfriend too it was like being empty unable to feel emotions no matter what it was done through air element and some sort of thing with the heart chakra. When they connected to this area years ago I remember suddenly all emotions were gone I have no clue what this did or how that attack worked. I just remember the place it happened was there.

The next thing is that they think they are a victim because they chose me and not someone else and that this is not fair they spend a lot of time crying about this begging their Jewsus to change me.

So anyways I was never listened to at all. This is not the end of it by far they always from the spiritual or physical messed up anything I truely enjoyed in life.

Yet I was blessed as they put it that I have such caring parents.

A blessing is more like a curse I hate the xtian religion. When I finally got to see their souls all I saw was pure evil. Robotic and industrial are words I used to describe it like super weird no emotions emptiness very forceful and extremely cold energy.

Second one way over emotional chakras bound by some kind of Hebrew thing like a literal Hebrew letter and barley even there I can see on each of them. Dirty green energy negative Pisces and depression/trauma. The energy forces people to conform to stuff good or bad.

So yeah not fixable. The Gods are guiding me on this. I felt really good the other day and like I was cared about when on a ride share app the price was 666. I heard a voice in my mind say soon after "your relationship will get a lot better very soon" not sure who it was.

Anyways I feel like the Gods have been way more there for me than my actual family was. I wish I could shut off the ability to hear random conversations of them through the astral links. All of it pisses me off it's like repeating over and over have not been able to sleep a couple days very well. Then most this stuff I feel hurt by or angry about.

They even used the word fat bitch about my girlfriend. This stuff kept repeating in my mind as voices kind of. I really do not like this stuff at all.

Im probably going to assume that you dont have your own place to stay, but my suggestion would be that you should get a job if you don't already have one, and get a house or rent one WITH YOUR OWN MONEY. Dont give them an excuse to put you in debt or control you. Ask the gods for help, in their own section in the main site. Usually when there is something urgent that suddenly comes about and theres no way of me fixing it with workings, i summon a god in the same field or at least close to the topic field of my problem. My other advice would be to either amplify your aura of protection much more than you already have and to also program it to energetically and astrally protect both you and your girlfriend. You can do multiple AoP workings for different types of protection if you want to. If you really suffer from their energies in your life you can create a thoughtform that closes their mouths and minds shut about you two. But a solid AoP should be able to do the job.

You having an independent life must be top priority. Do whatever is in your power to completely detach from them, and live a stable life somewhere good, AWAY FROM THEM.

I speak from similar experience and conclusions, that you absolutely CANNOT detach from a person astrally and physically if you keep on living with them.

In order to bring about the results much faster, do workings for independence yourself and also ask for the help of a god with specialty in the area of your issue, and also do physical things like work and looking for suitable houses and other stuff.

Try to apply as much willpower as you can muster in your workings, know that your magick always works exactly the way you want it without fail, willpower is just like the beating heart of all magick workings, without it the magick is cold and dead and wont work.

Im praying for your safety and independence, hail Satan.❤️💙🖤

slyscorpion said:
I kind of regret having been opened to the astral because what I learned bothered me deeply. Ok so this psychic vampires who are my parents were pastors at the methodist church for background so you know what style of xtianity I was brought up in.

The thing is I was doing a curse ritual for so many different things. But what they did to me is deeply bothering me as well as their thoughts.

For one they think so strongly they can force xtian ways of thinking on my girlfriend more like attitudes and ways of living than the actual beliefs they gave up on that since she just wasn't into it. The town she grew up in was more Jewish and liberal than xtian which to me is a huge problem more so.

Anyways so the thoughts that really bother me is they do not like my girlfriend at all. They think she is a really bad person. They are doing whatever they can to keep us separated as much as possible. I really find this an insult to me because the things they don't like about my girlfriend are the things that are similar to me. I don't want to go into all details.

When I was a kid I was quite often miserable I remember crawling up in places and crying feeling isolated cause they literally let me have no friends at all. Sometimes I would go to this abandon house and hide out for awhile cry there. As a teen I had a lot of anger issues of course they put me on various meds (more like forced it on me) The ones that tried to be my friend were scared away by all the stuff they were trying to force on me and them and something off putting so I ended up never having anyone to hang out with.They were Literally far below the level of normal in society.

The major thing that bothered me was they were always super critical of me it felt like poison to me. so now because I found someone who actually accepts me for who I am and is weird in her own ways like I like they hate this person and are trying to force us to break up in an underhanded way.
I really am not leaving her over all this she could not handle the level of attacks and psychic vampirism and praying for her going on. This wiped out her entire person and turned her (and me) literally into robots that feel no emotions. That was some kind of attack.

I know they are almost destroyed but I still feel hurt by all this especially now that I am beginning to fully have my emotions back (same thing happened to my girlfriend too it was like being empty unable to feel emotions no matter what it was done through air element and some sort of thing with the heart chakra. When they connected to this area years ago I remember suddenly all emotions were gone I have no clue what this did or how that attack worked. I just remember the place it happened was there.

The next thing is that they think they are a victim because they chose me and not someone else and that this is not fair they spend a lot of time crying about this begging their Jewsus to change me.

So anyways I was never listened to at all. This is not the end of it by far they always from the spiritual or physical messed up anything I truely enjoyed in life.

A blessing is more like a curse I hate the xtian religion. When I finally got to see their souls all I saw was pure evil. Robotic and industrial are words I used to describe it like super weird no emotions emptiness very forceful and extremely cold energy.

Second one way over emotional chakras bound by some kind of Hebrew thing like a literal Hebrew letter and barley even there I can see on each of them. Dirty green energy negative Pisces and depression/trauma. The energy forces people to conform to stuff good or bad.

So yeah not fixable. The Gods are guiding me on this. I felt really good the other day and like I was cared about when on a ride share app the price was 666. I heard a voice in my mind say soon after "your relationship will get a lot better very soon" not sure who it was.

Anyways I feel like the Gods have been way more there for me than my actual family was. I wish I could shut off the ability to hear random conversations of them through the astral links. All of it pisses me off it's like repeating over and over have not been able to sleep a couple days very well. Then most this stuff I feel hurt by or angry about.

You could be experiencing some bad saturn retro stuff or just plain enemy attack. Try void meditation and keeping up your AOP also. Maybe work with the ansuz rune to clean both of you vibrate it into your chakras. I remember too before you gave me this awesome working. Program your aura to block out any unwanted influences.

The Gods do care and are there.

slyscorpion said:
I kind of regret having been opened to the astral because what I learned bothered me deeply.

I wouldn't say that I'm open but I understand what you are going through. My mother’s aura is hostile to me. Just being in the same room makes me feel suffocated. She doesn't like what I’m at a primal degree. “Going against your nature (my nature is supposed to be a docile and subservient perfect Muslim girl and to serve them + Allah + future husband according to her) you will never be satisfied/happy/whatever!” Then I say that I'm true to my nature and it's to follow Satan but only inside my mind lol.

It's never easy with parents on the enemy side. Wish you the best of luck.

Your parents sound like classic narcissists or what I like to call "skin-balloons", because there's nothing in their body other than worms and false-egos. Most people have some percentage of narcissism, 1% all the way up to 100%. But you only need 50% or 60% for them to become "terminal" (meaning they will never recover, even if they wanted to, which they wouldn't at that point). It takes years of therapy to treat someone with this personality disorder. To me, narcissism is due to a lot of factors including their personality archetype, their life experience, and all the "induced currents" (other people) around them. What you are experiencing is a classic case of parental narcissism.

They are controlling, back-handed with their aggression (they hate your gf because they can't stand you being more happy than they are), and they insult you for your independence. See it for how it is. You are a victim here, take that Extremely seriously, it's no laughing matter. Google "narcissistic parents and how to heal". Read up on other's experiences. You will see just how broken those people are.

"...they were always super critical of me it felt like poison to me." <-- this is CRITICAL information. Narcissist slowly poison the one's they control. Their emotional circuitry is on the Outside. They Cannot work out emotions within them. They are broken in this regard so in order for them to deal with their emotions, they cast them out into the real world by "assigning" objects (or worse) other living creatures. Ever wonder how a parent could treat one of their kids like royalty while treating another like the absolute scum of the earth? This is how. They "assign" an emotion to their children, one child is their "happy place" where they can process "happy" emotions while the other kid is their "angry place". You can guess what the parents do to them from there.....

"This wiped out her entire person and turned her (and me) literally into robots that feel no emotions. That was some kind of attack." <--- Skin balloons have no "soul core" of their own so they must leech it off of genuine people. Usually they prey upon those with External Feeling functions. I've been in a similar situation before and it literally feels like the waters of your soul have evaporated, leaving you dry and barren.

"The next thing is that they think they are a victim because they chose me..." <--- Again, they are forever the victim in their messed up heads. Classic narcissistic behavior. The worse part about all of this, your parents probably don't even realize what they are doing is wrong. Most narcissists don't. They living in a "perfect world" where they "always win" and when they don't, they blame EVERYONE but themselves. This is because they have no internal cohesion. They are not "human" at this point, they have no souls and if they did, the soul is long gone. (This can happen when too much outside induced currents and parasitic overload can quite literally Push the soul out of the body. The bio-electro-magnetism of the body is now so far removed from when the soul first inhabited their bodily vessel that it is now uninhabitable because of the interference. How does this happen to some people and not others? Some people are born with a weak soul, that is why it is Imperative to pursue spiritual development of the soul because if you don't and allow your spirit to rot for life times... well... this is what happens.)

"...like super weird no emotions emptiness very forceful and extremely cold energy." <--- You saw them for who they are. Now, it is time to cut the tentacle attached to your soul and divorce yourself emotionally from these "fellow human-beans".

OP, your soul is great and powerful as you wouldn't be here if it wasn't otherwise. The healing will begin when you leave these people. Or it can begin right the fuck now, if you wanted. It will be very painful, I must warn you. You will probably be emotionally constipated and it will take you probably a year to fully "get over it", this is from my experience. But it is really important you get this out of yourself emotionally as emotions are stored in the organs of the body and if your emotions are all fucked up, those organs will not be able to transform Qi or even cultivate more of it. You become weak because of this. Imagine, how quickly you could now advance because you have divorced yourself emotionally from these "people".

You should see if you have picked up any narcissistic tendencies from your parents. Take a test online or go to a therapist and ask them to preform a "personality disorder test" on you. Children of abuse are often not "unscaved" by their abuser, and you should want to make sure that you yourself are okay.

I have hope in you, kind sir. And best of luck!

Have you done the binding ritual against them?

You can bind them so that they can't act or speak against your girlfriend as well.

What about the detachment ritual too?

The Outlaw Torn said:
Why don’t you just cut off your family it sounds like the harm you a lot more than anything.

Did you read the thread on psychic vampirism that I posted a lot on that would be impossible. They have all sorts of astral control things set up on me and my girlfriend. I have to break up with her if I want them out of my life which I am not doing cause that is what they want they think they can get more control of me if I do that. Which actually is probably true as some astral stuff from her is helping me override a lot of the stuff on me.

Actually I am surprised by the extent of this attack. I know understand why every one of the Gods have said I need to stay away from them as much as possible. I didn't really know before a month or so ago that an xtian could do this much damage to someone. The Gods want my girlfriend away from them too and are supporting me in this destruction ritual I am doing by keeping reminding me it's not hopeless and things will get better soon etc.

I kind of feel hopeless when these attacks are happening though. It just bothers me someone went to this extent to try and control me.

Enigmatic_Rabbit said:
Your parents sound like classic narcissists or what I like to call "skin-balloons", because there's nothing in their body other than worms and false-egos. Most people have some percentage of narcissism, 1% all the way up to 100%. But you only need 50% or 60% for them to become "terminal" (meaning they will never recover, even if they wanted to, which they wouldn't at that point). It takes years of therapy to treat someone with this personality disorder. To me, narcissism is due to a lot of factors including their personality archetype, their life experience, and all the "induced currents" (other people) around them. What you are experiencing is a classic case of parental narcissism.

They are controlling, back-handed with their aggression (they hate your gf because they can't stand you being more happy than they are), and they insult you for your independence. See it for how it is. You are a victim here, take that Extremely seriously, it's no laughing matter. Google "narcissistic parents and how to heal". Read up on other's experiences. You will see just how broken those people are.

"...they were always super critical of me it felt like poison to me." <-- this is CRITICAL information. Narcissist slowly poison the one's they control. Their emotional circuitry is on the Outside. They Cannot work out emotions within them. They are broken in this regard so in order for them to deal with their emotions, they cast them out into the real world by "assigning" objects (or worse) other living creatures. Ever wonder how a parent could treat one of their kids like royalty while treating another like the absolute scum of the earth? This is how. They "assign" an emotion to their children, one child is their "happy place" where they can process "happy" emotions while the other kid is their "angry place". You can guess what the parents do to them from there.....

"This wiped out her entire person and turned her (and me) literally into robots that feel no emotions. That was some kind of attack." <--- Skin balloons have no "soul core" of their own so they must leech it off of genuine people. Usually they prey upon those with External Feeling functions. I've been in a similar situation before and it literally feels like the waters of your soul have evaporated, leaving you dry and barren.

"The next thing is that they think they are a victim because they chose me..." <--- Again, they are forever the victim in their messed up heads. Classic narcissistic behavior. The worse part about all of this, your parents probably don't even realize what they are doing is wrong. Most narcissists don't. They living in a "perfect world" where they "always win" and when they don't, they blame EVERYONE but themselves. This is because they have no internal cohesion. They are not "human" at this point, they have no souls and if they did, the soul is long gone. (This can happen when too much outside induced currents and parasitic overload can quite literally Push the soul out of the body. The bio-electro-magnetism of the body is now so far removed from when the soul first inhabited their bodily vessel that it is now uninhabitable because of the interference. How does this happen to some people and not others? Some people are born with a weak soul, that is why it is Imperative to pursue spiritual development of the soul because if you don't and allow your spirit to rot for life times... well... this is what happens.)

"...like super weird no emotions emptiness very forceful and extremely cold energy." <--- You saw them for who they are. Now, it is time to cut the tentacle attached to your soul and divorce yourself emotionally from these "fellow human-beans".

OP, your soul is great and powerful as you wouldn't be here if it wasn't otherwise. The healing will begin when you leave these people. Or it can begin right the fuck now, if you wanted. It will be very painful, I must warn you. You will probably be emotionally constipated and it will take you probably a year to fully "get over it", this is from my experience. But it is really important you get this out of yourself emotionally as emotions are stored in the organs of the body and if your emotions are all fucked up, those organs will not be able to transform Qi or even cultivate more of it. You become weak because of this. Imagine, how quickly you could now advance because you have divorced yourself emotionally from these "people".

You should see if you have picked up any narcissistic tendencies from your parents. Take a test online or go to a therapist and ask them to preform a "personality disorder test" on you. Children of abuse are often not "unscaved" by their abuser, and you should want to make sure that you yourself are okay.

Yes the astral control thing was making us both act like narcissists I noticed. I looked up that online Narasistic Personality disorder. We were acting like reading the list of the symptoms and so do they. However it's gotten a lot better as this stuff weakens with my rituals against them.

I am going to show my girlfriend this post when she is more awake and save it so she knows what was going on. Chances are though they won't be lasting that much longer from what I see on the astral.

slyscorpion said:
Did you read the thread on psychic vampirism that I posted a lot on that would be impossible. They have all sorts of astral control things set up on me and my girlfriend. I have to break up with her if I want them out of my life which I am not doing cause that is what they want they think they can get more control of me if I do that. Which actually is probably true as some astral stuff from her is helping me override a lot of the stuff on me.
I don’t understand so it’s impossible for you and your GF to sever these astral ties? I still don’t see why.

Thing is I also had christards as family,I always held up some hope for them, but it's a lost cause with them, if you have a braindead christarded family members causing problems,I would bind them an undo any of their xian programming,by using munka, don't listen to your christarded family, live your own life an in extreme cases cut them off cause ,I've had a family member who caused problems an tore what was left of our family apart(it is possible for christards to curse people keep your guard up when them 24/7) anyway if you do bind them say,any evil you do unto me or my girlfriend, returns to you amplified,who knows maybe they will think they are cursed by hwhy

slyscorpion said:
Enigmatic_Rabbit said:

Yes the astral control thing was making us both act like narcissists I noticed. I looked up that online Narasistic Personality disorder. We were acting like reading the list of the symptoms and so do they. However it's gotten a lot better as this stuff weakens with my rituals against them.

I am going to show my girlfriend this post when she is more awake and save it so she knows what was going on. Chances are though they won't be lasting that much longer from what I see on the astral.

Wow yeah this is what was happening. I had my own method of healing from this and was working on it for awhile more and more detaching from them and trying to see myself as far away from them what they said or did couldn't get me etc. It did work well. I also worked on being more confident in who I am. To me that means having some knowledge of my most recent past life. That is what I am focusing on in bringing back cause it's more the real me. So I am not totally lost. It definitely won't take a year to heal from this.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
Enigmatic_Rabbit said:

Wow yeah this is what was happening. I had my own method of healing from this and was working on it for awhile more and more detaching from them and trying to see myself as far away from them what they said or did couldn't get me etc. It did work well. I also worked on being more confident in who I am. To me that means having some knowledge of my most recent past life. That is what I am focusing on in bringing back cause it's more the real me. So I am not totally lost. It definitely won't take a year to heal from this.

In fact one of the things about this disorder is what bothered me and frustrated me to no end over the years especially when I was younger and living with them. They just could not see me for who I really was inside (regardless of how I was forced to be around them) I absolutely found my self hating the image they had of me and put out. Cause to me it's a fate worse than death to be any of those things. So to have someone think I am is frustrating. It did not seem to matter what I said. They kept up that false image of me. However some other people they can see realistically.

slyscorpion said:

Use any freedom rune on both you and your gf and have a strong aop, or maybe an Aop that specifically targets these astral links so they dont form again.

Or using vibrations is an issue due to privacy?

Hey Sly, I am often debilitated in giving emotional support but I just need you to know that I believe in you.

You are not what happened to you, you are what you choose to become.

If you ever need to talk I can be reached at [email protected] .

Flowers of Adonis said:
Have you done the binding ritual against them?

You can bind them so that they can't act or speak against your girlfriend as well.

What about the detachment ritual too?

To me, too, this seems the best solution to this problem. Tie them up and cut the connections.

Shadowcat said:
slyscorpion said:

You could be experiencing some bad saturn retro stuff or just plain enemy attack. Try void meditation and keeping up your AOP also. Maybe work with the ansuz rune to clean both of you vibrate it into your chakras. I remember too before you gave me this awesome working. Program your aura to block out any unwanted influences.

The Gods do care and are there.

Yeah I probably am. I don't want to say it here though but you know what Saturn is retrograde on in my chart.
I have been feeling depressed kind of stuck. I will do some cleansing and protection stuff more so.

My girlfriend had the same problem as you. I feel you and close to you, so the Gods are, too. And yes, sometimes they are better than our biological family.

slyscorpion said:

I'm sorry you had to go through this...

Hunter666 said:
My girlfriend had the same problem as you. I feel you and close to you, so the Gods are, too. And yes, sometimes they are better than our biological family.

Yes and that ranting stuff about family being bad or a slave thing and all that. It was this mind control thing. I notice whenever it takes over I am saying things in an angry way and like I can't stop. But yes they needed to be cursed or this would never stop and I may lose the relationship with my girlfriend. They were really trying some underhanded stuff to break us up. I couldn't see clearly on this till recently.

I am saying this for you or anyone who saw any of the stuff I was writing.

The real me wishes for a family that was more supportive of me in working with me in stuff instead of not teaching me anything by telling me to do stuff when I was younger like for example chores etc. Then I go to do it and they say your not doing that right, do it this way etc then saying some critical stuff till they got mad and then insisted on doing it themselves cause "I am not able to do it" or "I don't learn anything"

That is just an example of what I am talking about by critical.

And yes as some people are probably guessing Saturn in Virgo is their sign the other one Saturn 0"14 Libra but retrograde I know from sensing energy of stuff that is well into where it a lot of Virgo influence if retrograde and near changing signs.

An example of this disorder. I have been having to over hear some conversations sometimes they have cause of this stuff just repeating.

One of them is this exact quote (about my girlfriend) she is too much of a free spirit she cannot be subdued. He is too but I think we will be able to subdue that some. Maybe someday he will get a nice xtian girl who is subdued to the ways of the Lord and they will have a family she is a lost cause"

All I have to say is 🤮 I actually apparently am even more of a free spirit than her from the way this is going but they don't know that 🤣

But at least if my girlfriend heard any of this they exposed xtianity to her forever. She might have as she has some placements that should give that ability naturally.

Hunter666 said:
In really Sorry Bro, Im speechless and bewildered by all this...

Honestly me too. I don't quite understand why all the effort into all this stuff. That is why I am kind of talking about it to people. I am trying to understand all this too.

I can say with these strange conflicting control messages they were projecting on me through astral links that I don't even think I fully know what they were trying to achieve in everything.

Something that I have noticed by reading many of your posts is that you are extremely hardworking and spiritually talented but your writing itself gives me a feeling of passiveness. You say that your parents' prayers completely erased emotions both within you and your love. The questions that I want you to ask yourself is why did you let them do that or did not fight back ? Why did you not stand up for yourself and your love ? Why did you not reciprocate with a strong warning to your parents when you first noticed their spiritual attacks both on you and your girlfriend ?

The answer that I have arrived at is that you lacked willpower or fire energies which made you passive or perhaps you were depressed enough to not counter attack. I do not mean to look down at you with contempt by saying that. My primary aim is to simply draw your attention to the root cause. For example, if I were in your place and if I noticed first sign of such attacks from my parents on me and my love, I would bind them with Isa first and foremost and as soon as possible or at least do something as a reaction which would not involve hurting them in any way but telling them to back off strongly.

I would not sit back as normal human emotions got wiped from me and my love. Again, I do not mean to show myself as superior but try to draw your attention to the fact that it is not normal to just sit back and take spiritual attacks lying down without counter attacks. This indicates severe depression which prevented you from taking action or lack of male/masculine energies/willpower/martian energies which made you passive to the attacks.

After reading the whole of your post, I strongly recommend the below:

1. I would advise you to address your inner issues first and foremost. I can't exactly pinpoint what kind of inner damage that you have suffered through whether it is lack of fire energies or depression or a combination of both. However, what I can say for sure is that there is some sort of inner damage which needs equivalent healing.

I recommend trance and astrology to search and identify the kind of inner issue that is bothering you before attempting the below.

For addressing lack of fire energies and increasing confidence and willpower:

(i). I would recommend the upcoming sun square for spiritual square to permanently increase positive aspects of sun including confidence and willpower. Such an affirmation below might help:

“The energy of the sun is fully cleansing my soul, the energy of the sun is also completely removing and destroying anything preventing the positive manifestation of my natal sun.”

(ii). A runic working involving male runes such as Uruz to amplify the male aspects of your soul or to increase your masculinity in general.

For depression:

(i). A wunjo working along with daily hatha yoga guarantees complete recovery from depression. If you want to take even a single advice from my post then that advice would be start a wunjo working to heal yourself from any and all emotional trauma. If you only took this single piece of advice from this long post, then that would be completely worth it. I recommend a 90 day working with moderate amount of reps and analyzing the result of your working near the end of the working or after it.

This post might help:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70861

Stormblood's statement regarding childhood trauma is sound:
In the case of childhood trauma, one also needs to realise that it's usually not their fault but the fault of their family, the enemy, other people outside of themselves. So they don't need to feel any shame or guilt for the situation they are in, because it was out of your control. Give themselves a break.

2. After you are finished with the above working, then it would be about time to start your counter attack. Of course, start your counter attack now if the situation is urgent or if they are still attempting curses on you or both you and your love.

Second one way over emotional chakras bound by some kind of Hebrew thing like a literal Hebrew letter and barley even there I can see on each of them.

Destroy the very foundation with which they curse you. Although, you judge the situation to be not fixable, I would say otherwise. Direct the first part of the three part FRTR with x3 reps to a picture of each of your parent. To give you an example: Open a picture of either your mother or father on your desktop and a browser tab of FRTR paintable containing only the first part of its three parts. Perform the RTR as you normally would with no change in affirmations. The only difference being the intent to direct said RTR on to the picture i.e your mother or your father.

The above only takes 10 minutes each session and should be done for 27 days at the very least. The optimum would be 40 days. You could periodically check on the lack or presence of the hebrew letters on them in a similar way to how you first identified them.

The above itself should yield huge positive results. However, if they still attempt to direct prayers, do isa working to bind them each individually. Do not ever attempt to bind them both together as the energy is split. Always find a single individual per binding session.

3. Regarding that priest, I remember me suggesting you to destroy that carbon life form in a most torturous manner possible. I also remember you saying that you had started or would start a black magick working soon regarding that. How's the progress on that front ? Although, I also remember you saying how you do not like violence or suffering and what not which is again a lack of male/fire energies. If you still believe that, do a deprogramming from xianity working.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=55383

If you still believe in not taking revenge after having done the deprogramming working and having heightened the fire energies in your soul, the that would be your own opinion and I would not say anything more in that case.

However, if you believe in not taking a revenge now, then that is not your own free individual opinion but the opinion borne out of false xian teachings or curses which may have sub consciously influenced your opinion/beliefs or due to unbalance of male and female energies or both.

Keep in mind that all the word 'revenge' in this post is only revenge through spiritual means and not through physical means. You do not have to start a revenge working now. Start it whenever it is convenient for you. On another note, I strongly believe that you seeing or knowing that xian priest suffering in the most hideous, torturous, agonizing and defiling manner would in itself go a long way to spiritually liberate you. I still stand by my words. End the life of that bastard through black magick in a way that brings it death after having suffered tremendously. Make that carbon composition want to die but unable to die only through spiritual means.

I believe that freeing the soul working should help you. As to what to free your soul from, this is something that you should find yourself.

I kind of regret having been opened to the astral because what I learned bothered me deeply.

Congratulations on having opened to the astral. I do not see anything to regret but only happiness in advancement. Tell me, as of right now, would you rather have not opened to the astral and ignorant to what you learned after opening to the astral ? Satanism is about lifting yourself from ignorance. You can now take appropriate action after having learned intel on your attackers. An ounce of prevention is always worth a pound of cure.

My final piece of advice is to protect your loved ones regardless of your circumstances when they are under attack or suffering. For a moment, completely forget about your issues and dedicate to the protection of your loved ones no matter what your are going through. Forget about depression, forget about fire energies or lack of it, forget about all of your issues only for a moment. A moment in which you give your all to protect your loved ones after which you can focus on healing yourself.

There is no excuse for not protecting your loved ones. No Buts. None, Nein.

Always strive to protect your loved ones no matter what. Do not ever slack off in that aspect. You trying to protect her or your loved ones through spiritual working is much more better than you not protecting her because 'I could not protect my family because [Insert reason]'.

Read the other members' advice and mine many times and formulate a plan/schedule through which you come out having beaten whatever obstacles you. Good luck.

Username said:

Something that I have noticed by reading many of your posts is that you are extremely hardworking and spiritually talented but your writing itself gives me a feeling of passiveness. You say that your parents' prayers completely erased emotions both within you and your love. The questions that I want you to ask yourself is why did you let them do that or did not fight back ? Why did you not stand up for yourself and your love ? Why did you not reciprocate with a strong warning to your parents when you first noticed their spiritual attacks both on you and your girlfriend ?

The answer that I have arrived at is that you lacked willpower or fire energies which made you passive or perhaps you were depressed enough to not counter attack. I do not mean to look down at you with contempt by saying that. My primary aim is to simply draw your attention to the root cause. For example, if I were in your place and if I noticed first sign of such attacks from my parents on me and my love, I would bind them with Isa first and foremost and as soon as possible or at least do something as a reaction which would not involve hurting them in any way but telling them to back off strongly.

I would not sit back as normal human emotions got wiped from me and my love. Again, I do not mean to show myself as superior but try to draw your attention to the fact that it is not normal to just sit back and take spiritual attacks lying down without counter attacks. This indicates severe depression which prevented you from taking action or lack of male/masculine energies/willpower/martian energies which made you passive to the attacks.

After reading the whole of your post, I strongly recommend the below:

1. I would advise you to address your inner issues first and foremost. I can't exactly pinpoint what kind of inner damage that you have suffered through whether it is lack of fire energies or depression or a combination of both. However, what I can say for sure is that there is some sort of inner damage which needs equivalent healing.

I recommend trance and astrology to search and identify the kind of inner issue that is bothering you before attempting the below.

For addressing lack of fire energies and increasing confidence and willpower:

(i). I would recommend the upcoming sun square for spiritual square to permanently increase positive aspects of sun including confidence and willpower. Such an affirmation below might help:

“The energy of the sun is fully cleansing my soul, the energy of the sun is also completely removing and destroying anything preventing the positive manifestation of my natal sun.”

(ii). A runic working involving male runes such as Uruz to amplify the male aspects of your soul or to increase your masculinity in general.

For depression:

(i). A wunjo working along with daily hatha yoga guarantees complete recovery from depression. If you want to take even a single advice from my post then that advice would be start a wunjo working to heal yourself from any and all emotional trauma. If you only took this single piece of advice from this long post, then that would be completely worth it. I recommend a 90 day working with moderate amount of reps and analyzing the result of your working near the end of the working or after it.

This post might help:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70861

Stormblood's statement regarding childhood trauma is sound:
In the case of childhood trauma, one also needs to realise that it's usually not their fault but the fault of their family, the enemy, other people outside of themselves. So they don't need to feel any shame or guilt for the situation they are in, because it was out of your control. Give themselves a break.

2. After you are finished with the above working, then it would be about time to start your counter attack. Of course, start your counter attack now if the situation is urgent or if they are still attempting curses on you or both you and your love.

Second one way over emotional chakras bound by some kind of Hebrew thing like a literal Hebrew letter and barley even there I can see on each of them.

Destroy the very foundation with which they curse you. Although, you judge the situation to be not fixable, I would say otherwise. Direct the first part of the three part FRTR with x3 reps to a picture of each of your parent. To give you an example: Open a picture of either your mother or father on your desktop and a browser tab of FRTR paintable containing only the first part of its three parts. Perform the RTR as you normally would with no change in affirmations. The only difference being the intent to direct said RTR on to the picture i.e your mother or your father.

The above only takes 10 minutes each session and should be done for 27 days at the very least. The optimum would be 40 days. You could periodically check on the lack or presence of the hebrew letters on them in a similar way to how you first identified them.

The above itself should yield huge positive results. However, if they still attempt to direct prayers, do isa working to bind them each individually. Do not ever attempt to bind them both together as the energy is split. Always find a single individual per binding session.

3. Regarding that priest, I remember me suggesting you to destroy that carbon life form in a most torturous manner possible. I also remember you saying that you had started or would start a black magick working soon regarding that. How's the progress on that front ? Although, I also remember you saying how you do not like violence or suffering and what not which is again a lack of male/fire energies. If you still believe that, do a deprogramming from xianity working.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=55383

If you still believe in not taking revenge after having done the deprogramming working and having heightened the fire energies in your soul, the that would be your own opinion and I would not say anything more in that case.

However, if you believe in not taking a revenge now, then that is not your own free individual opinion but the opinion borne out of false xian teachings or curses which may have sub consciously influenced your opinion/beliefs or due to unbalance of male and female energies or both.

Keep in mind that all the word 'revenge' in this post is only revenge through spiritual means and not through physical means. You do not have to start a revenge working now. Start it whenever it is convenient for you. On another note, I strongly believe that you seeing or knowing that xian priest suffering in the most hideous, torturous, agonizing and defiling manner would in itself go a long way to spiritually liberate you. I still stand by my words. End the life of that bastard through black magick in a way that brings it death after having suffered tremendously. Make that carbon composition want to die but unable to die only through spiritual means.

I believe that freeing the soul working should help you. As to what to free your soul from, this is something that you should find yourself.

Congratulations on having opened to the astral. I do not see anything to regret but only happiness in advancement. Tell me, as of right now, would you rather have not opened to the astral and ignorant to what you learned after opening to the astral ? Satanism is about lifting yourself from ignorance. You can now take appropriate action after having learned intel on your attackers. An ounce of prevention is always worth a pound of cure.

My final piece of advice is to protect your loved ones regardless of your circumstances when they are under attack or suffering. For a moment, completely forget about your issues and dedicate to the protection of your loved ones no matter what your are going through. Forget about depression, forget about fire energies or lack of it, forget about all of your issues only for a moment. A moment in which you give your all to protect your loved ones after which you can focus on healing yourself.

There is no excuse for not protecting your loved ones. No Buts. None, Nein.

Always strive to protect your loved ones no matter what. Do not ever slack off in that aspect. You trying to protect her or your loved ones through spiritual working is much more better than you not protecting her because 'I could not protect my family because [Insert reason]'.

Read the other members' advice and mine many times and formulate a plan/schedule through which you come out having beaten whatever obstacles you. Good luck.

1. Yeah I probably am a little bit. As I said in some other thread my Mars is in Libra I generally am a quite laid back person. Part of this was the psychic vampirism thing from them. I am much more of a fighter now than I was years ago though I am working on it. I do Mars square from time to time. I also practice standing up to people. I told some druggie person harassing me to fuck off and got him away from me a couple months ago I never would have used to do that. So yeah I am getting better. Inner damage I have been working to heal from that all along with this.

2. Counter attack I have been doing that all along. I did bind them with Isa on the prayers a few times and it stopped the energy somewhat. I was never going to just let this go on forever.

3. You tell me you would do this with a soul at their level of damage and that weak. Then sit there and deal with all the energy coming out of them from the final rtr that will get all over you as well cause of all these astral connections. Hell no and to be honest since the person is a false ego this will not change much if anything at all even if I fixed it I have to bother fixing that. You know how many years that would take. Then there is the fact the true self is more messed up than the false ego so nothing to save. Actually to be honest in one of them if I fixed this I probably would literally put my life in danger cause I sense an extreme amount of violence and brutality. So passive false ego really good in this case. Fixing the one with the Hebrew thing is not possible. The way I look at a lot of things is if it's not an ongoing situation I don't want to put a lot of effort into it don't these people pay or suffer in the end anyways somehow. Also the Gods directly kept saying to me get away from them don't talk to them. Some of this astral stuff consensus is it really isn't removable if you still interact with the person. I found this out the hard way as in getting it a lot of the way off then having to hang out with them and it is forcefully put back on me same with my girl. I did try other ways with this. Destruction is a last resort thing.

4. No I like being open. All other aspects of it I just wish I didn't have to deal with this nonsense. It would have made life easier if it happened shortly after this was over with

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back