Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

alandaleb10

Website
www.joyofsatan.com
Hello dear family
I noticed High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
Didn’t add anything thing for long time
Just want to know what happened
Is she still with us
Or what happened
Hailsatan

If I recall she's working on her own advancement now, she's done a tremendous amount of work for a long time, this is only fair, I don't think we'll hear from her till we finish the war and the Gods come back.

Fuck these trolls saying she's gone. I was quite upset at the idea these horrible jews would try to kill her. But I believe I read people have tried and failed in her life. Many forget, she has Satan working directly with her. She has stated the only reason she would ever stop working for Satan is if she stopped breathing.
She's in fact alive and well.
All I can tell when I ask the gods is that she is working on something "far more important" and is actively doing this, most of her life involves this thing. I don't know if it's politics, family, or career, or reaching the magnum opus. Perhaps it is something that will reveal itself in time.
I had hoped to meet her in my lifetime. I am not optimistic about this as she has an incredible amount of work ahead of her.

Soul Wings said:
Fuck these trolls saying she's gone. I was quite upset at the idea these horrible jews would try to kill her. But I believe I read people have tried and failed in her life. Many forget, she has Satan working directly with her. She has stated the only reason she would ever stop working for Satan is if she stopped breathing.
She's in fact alive and well.
All I can tell when I ask the gods is that she is working on something "far more important" and is actively doing this, most of her life involves this thing. I don't know if it's politics, family, or career, or reaching the magnum opus. Perhaps it is something that will reveal itself in time.
I had hoped to meet her in my lifetime. I am not optimistic about this as she has an incredible amount of work ahead of her.

Do not listen to anyone but your own intention.

Of all people She is top most priority to father Satan on this earth for the amount of work shes done.

She herself stated that Father increased her lifetime once, so no wonder He would do it again until she reaches Godhead if She hasn't already.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back