Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Regarding Donations When Under Xian Household

Jade9779

I'll start working soon and will be able to make continuous donations on a weekly basis. My only hindrance is the possibility of my stepmom seeing my activity. I recently obtained a debit card, of which she is a sort of co-owner, if you will. No one in my family has used Bitcoin, so it would be an understatement to say this would be suspicious.

I'm new to credit and debit cards, so it isn't like I can just play it off as though I know what I'm doing. I need advice.

Is activity like this visible to her? How can I prevent this from happening, if at all? And what would make a good cover story if I were to get caught?

Charlotte61903 said:
I'll start working soon and will be able to make continuous donations on a weekly basis. My only hindrance is the possibility of my stepmom seeing my activity. I recently obtained a debit card, of which she is a sort of co-owner, if you will. No one in my family has used Bitcoin, so it would be an understatement to say this would be suspicious.

I'm new to credit and debit cards, so it isn't like I can just play it off as though I know what I'm doing. I need advice.

Is activity like this visible to her? How can I prevent this from happening, if at all? And what would make a good cover story if I were to get caught?

A co-owner can see part of the finances. so yes bad idea. Also with the current market saying that you are 'investing' is not a good lie.

Id suggest to get a totally separate bank account, which should be no issue to get if you are above 18 years old.

Also something I found out last week: If you get benefits from the government (I am speaking about the Netherlands here) they will check your bank account, your families bank account and anyones bank account who ia close to you to see if you arent being a "fraud".

Donating straight to JoS if you are on benefits is a big No-No. Capiche?

Are you still under of legal age? Best to wait until you are fully responsible for your own finances. On the other hand, if you will smartly and powerfully enough you can overpower what your stepmom has to say - it is your money, after all.

Aside from that, she has the ability to see your bank statement and thus, is able to see the recipient of the money. Usually it's shows the name of the exchange you buy from, or the name of intermediary of the payment service it's outsourced when we talk about buying crypto. When you transfer to private person, the name of the owner of the recipient account shows up.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
This is a non-issue when using cryptos.

I don't know how it's there, but here you can spend your welfare however you want and no one can do anything about it (they also check bank statements with certain type of welfare, but only to check if you are eligible).

Henu the Great said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

I don't know how it's there, but here you can spend your welfare however you want and no one can do anything about it (they also check bank statements with certain type of welfare, but only to check if you are eligible).

It's a little different in Europe btw any donations if they can see and prove it that go to a "hate group" (the Nazism stuff on JOS would be enough for them to label us that) will probably disqualify someone or maybe even get them in legal trouble from what I heard.

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

It's a little different in Europe btw any donations if they can see and prove it that go to a "hate group" (the Nazism stuff on JOS would be enough for them to label us that) will probably disqualify someone or maybe even get them in legal trouble from what I heard.

I had no idea it was that bad in Europe. Just for using your money, even it is considered "obscure" should not be helped against you.

I was scared of my stepmom finding out, but officials? That's crazy.

slyscorpion said:
Alright, but using Monero would mean that it's pretty much impossible for them to prove anything.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
Alright, but using Monero would mean that it's pretty much impossible for them to prove anything.

Yes that is true. They won't care about that cause they can prove nothing about where it went. If asked for any reason the person could say they just bought something legit from a friend or some story. I really don't know how involved they are there.

So it's good to use stuff that can not be traced.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back