Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

the name/question Michael

cobra666

greetings brothers and sisters, i have a question about the name michael the name michael is the question who is like god(Jehovah) to which the answer supposedly is "there is no like El". so my question is, is this the correct answer?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It is a bad idea to ruin yourself by purposefully crawling inside of curses. Stay away from those things.

Curses ! How ?

robb said:
It is a bad idea to ruin yourself by purposefully crawling inside of curses. Stay away from those things.

Curses ! How ?

With this jew "archangel" bullshit. All of it is curses and thought forms that are purposefully designed to destroy you. And you are purposefully trying to focus on them and connect to them? It will only destroy you.

robb said:

Curses ! How ?

With this jew "archangel" bullshit. All of it is curses and thought forms that are purposefully designed to destroy you. And you are purposefully trying to focus on them and connect to them? It will only destroy you.
He didn't ask about the archangel, but the name Michael itself

Serbon said:

How are you going to reply when you have clearly not read what the topic is about? But you say it is about the opposite thing.
"greetings brothers and sisters, i have a question about the name michael the name michael is the question who is like god(Jehovah) to which the answer supposedly is "there is no like El". so my question is, is this the correct answer?"

Serbon said:

How are you going to reply when you have clearly not read what the topic is about? But you say it is about the opposite thing.

I think both
"fictious-angel michael" and "michael" are cursed.

Every new-ageism enemy books have one thing common i.e., the author name or credits to
Michael & Gabriel on book cover, front page & end page.

Serbon said:
Serbon said:

"greetings brothers and sisters, i have a question about the name michael the name michael is the question who is like god(Jehovah) to which the answer supposedly is "there is no like El". so my question is, is this the correct answer?"

"is the question who is like god(Jehovah) to which the answer supposedly is "there is no like El". so my question is, is this the correct answer?"

Do you see that this is all jew shit nonsense and curses?

The action of reading these curses, focusing on them, and trying to understand them. This is the action that connects your mind and soul into the curses and opens them up inside of yourself. Anybody reading and focusing on qlippothic and "archangel" types of curses is very badly harming himself. It is purposefully climbing inside of the spider's web, wrapping the web around yourself, and telling the spider to come to you because he has food now.

So I say stop reading that shit, stop focusing on it, and stop putting it into your mind and soul. Michael is just a name like any other name, and it is absolutely safe and harmless. The action of connecting yourself inside of the curses is what curses you, not the name itself. You can read whatever jew qlippoth and kabbalah shit that you want, but the only thing it is going to do is harm and destroy you. There is no reason for this, just stay away from it.

robb said:

Curses ! How ?

with that said doesn't it also mean that if a person has this name they are directly tied into the thought forms and curses?

Light13 said:
with that said doesn't it also mean that if a person has this name they are directly tied into the thought forms and curses?

No. Michael is an extremely common name and there is nothing wrong with it. This is not connected to any curses or thought forms unless you try to make that connection. If you are not comfortable with this, say Mike instead.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back