Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can hypothyroidism be cured with magic?

Camila Javiera

Hello, brothers, how are you?

I have hypothyroidism and I'm supposed to take levothyroxine for the rest of my life, because it's chronic.

Can I cure something like this with magic? In my case I take the minimum dose of levothyroxine (25 grams)

Thank you all.

Hail Satan!

Hypatia666 said:

I have hypothyroidism and I'm supposed to take levothyroxine for the rest of my life, because it's chronic.

Can I cure something like this with magic? In my case I take the minimum dose of levothyroxine (25 grams)

Thank you all.

Hail Satan!
Sure! Work at your throat chakra ( and watch your natal chart: is possible to exist some problems and you will see this at planets like Sun or Saturn or really Venus/Mercury and their house. Know this and do some planetary squares. ) and do a healing work. Use the search function for other infos.

BlackEagle666 said:
Hypatia666 said:

Thank you all.

Hail Satan!
Sure! Work at your throat chakra ( and watch your natal chart: is possible to exist some problems and you will see this at planets like Sun or Saturn or really Venus/Mercury and their house. Know this and do some planetary squares. ) and do a healing work. Use the search function for other infos.

Thank you!!! ;) :)

That sound good.

I would hate to have to be on a pill my whole life.

Do you take iodine supplements? How long have you had the problem? Does anyone else in your family suffer from this? Do you have any OTHER Chronic health conditions? There's a lot of questions to ask here like what is your diet like? Do you eat a lot of bacon or other meats? Have you gone to have a mineral blood test? Is your testosterone low? How healthy are your testicles? Again, a LOT of questions need to be asked here.

Magic can only help if you have a sufficient powerlevel, aka Qi, in the body. Most people do not, so skipping ahead to "muh magic cure" is like putting the cart before the horse. (if you DO have sufficient bodily bio-energy then hooray! Ignore what I said) But if you Don't then just focus on the material body FIRST.

With that said, you are probably just deficient because you don't eat things with iodine in them. Eat more seaweed and/or shellfish in general.

You also might just have parasites. Micro or macro, doesn't matter really but hypothyroidism is a clear indication you have parasites in your system. Single celled organisms like t. Cruzi or macro sized beasts such as Ascari worms. Both easily cured with proper ingestion of herbals such as black walnut husk, wormwood, and clove OR you could try Ivermectin. I WILL WARN YOU THOUGH, de-worming herbs are Powerful and will knock you out for days if you have a sufficient parasitic load on the body. This is normal and it is called the "herxheimer affect". It's when you kill a lot of parasitic organisms in the body all at once that your body becomes "overloaded" with their dead corpuses. This will make your body work overtime to get rid of them, causing fever. If you want more info about all of this, just reply back and ask for my email.

Another way to get rid of parasites is just by fasting for 3 days, or even doing a carb-fast (where you have no carbs or sugars for 3 days straight). This is what I did and I immediately got sick with flu-like symptoms that vanished as soon as I introduced carbs into my diet. Fasting allows the body's natural immune system to wake-up and start going around cleaning up the trash in your system as your body goes from using glucose for fuel to fat.

You can't cure anything with food if there's asshole micro/macro-organisms eating all of your nutrients first.

If anyone wants to challenge me on any of this, HAVE AT THEE because I have first hand experience with dealing with parasites in the body, cleansing them, and curing several chronic illnesses with it. Google "the parasite-pill" and enjoy the rabbit hole.

You can try this for a bit see if it helps you. This is one with the correct ingredients although there are several brands.

https://www.amazon.com/Optimox-Iodoral-Potency-Potassium-Supplement/dp/B005MKP9OK/ref=sxin_22_pa_sp_phone_search_thematic_sspa?content-id=amzn1.sym.d6734e8e-dff2-499e-a147-afab244e29e0%3Aamzn1.sym.d6734e8e-dff2-499e-a147-afab244e29e0&crid=1F323R32J79P8&cv_ct_cx=iodine+supplements+for+thyroid&keywords=iodine+supplements+for+thyroid&pd_rd_i=B005MKP9OK&pd_rd_r=7e86a6da-032a-4d20-a8c7-5ebc92a136dd&pd_rd_w=lZZAT&pd_rd_wg=ZPJal&pf_rd_p=d6734e8e-dff2-499e-a147-afab244e29e0&pf_rd_r=8Y1MG6VHR27FP8JJ5Y6S&qid=1656729010&sprefix=iodine+suppl%2Caps%2C199&sr=1-1-a73d1c8c-2fd2-4f19-aa41-2df022bcb241-spons&psc=1&smid=A2EJCTH67GJMT3&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyRjBWT0JIMkpPOVRVJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMjczMTczM0ZLTUxSOUdXRFo1TiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUExMDI1NDEwMlM1R0NNQ0wxS0xNWSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX3Bob25lX3NlYXJjaF90aGVtYXRpYyZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

This may clear it up after a bit. I don't know as you need to keep taking that forever you can use Magick along with it.

Enigmatic_Rabbit said:
Do you take iodine supplements? How long have you had the problem? Does anyone else in your family suffer from this? Do you have any OTHER Chronic health conditions? There's a lot of questions to ask here like what is your diet like? Do you eat a lot of bacon or other meats? Have you gone to have a mineral blood test? Is your testosterone low? How healthy are your testicles? Again, a LOT of questions need to be asked here.

Magic can only help if you have a sufficient powerlevel, aka Qi, in the body. Most people do not, so skipping ahead to "muh magic cure" is like putting the cart before the horse. (if you DO have sufficient bodily bio-energy then hooray! Ignore what I said) But if you Don't then just focus on the material body FIRST.

With that said, you are probably just deficient because you don't eat things with iodine in them. Eat more seaweed and/or shellfish in general.

You also might just have parasites. Micro or macro, doesn't matter really but hypothyroidism is a clear indication you have parasites in your system. Single celled organisms like t. Cruzi or macro sized beasts such as Ascari worms. Both easily cured with proper ingestion of herbals such as black walnut husk, wormwood, and clove OR you could try Ivermectin. I WILL WARN YOU THOUGH, de-worming herbs are Powerful and will knock you out for days if you have a sufficient parasitic load on the body. This is normal and it is called the "herxheimer affect". It's when you kill a lot of parasitic organisms in the body all at once that your body becomes "overloaded" with their dead corpuses. This will make your body work overtime to get rid of them, causing fever. If you want more info about all of this, just reply back and ask for my email.

Another way to get rid of parasites is just by fasting for 3 days, or even doing a carb-fast (where you have no carbs or sugars for 3 days straight). This is what I did and I immediately got sick with flu-like symptoms that vanished as soon as I introduced carbs into my diet. Fasting allows the body's natural immune system to wake-up and start going around cleaning up the trash in your system as your body goes from using glucose for fuel to fat.

You can't cure anything with food if there's asshole micro/macro-organisms eating all of your nutrients first.

If anyone wants to challenge me on any of this, HAVE AT THEE because I have first hand experience with dealing with parasites in the body, cleansing them, and curing several chronic illnesses with it. Google "the parasite-pill" and enjoy the rabbit hole.

Should one also avoid taking medication during The fast?

Woodlandman said:

If the medications are prescribed from your medical doctor, then you should consult him/her first. You will most likely receive a strong no if these are prescribed medications.

I know people who are on their regular medications whilst fasting, as the medications are essential for their health and well being.

Darkpagan666 said:
Woodlandman said:

If the medications are prescribed from your medical doctor, then you should consult him/her first. You will most likely receive a strong no if these are prescribed medications.

I know people who are on their regular medications whilst fasting, as the medications are essential for their health and well being.

Ok, thanks for the reply. I'm on The second day of fasting and started feeling the heat on some parts of my body, it's most likely that my organizm started to burn fat for energy. No flu like symptoms tho.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back