Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do I accept myself? What is the point of being here?

The moment has come when I don't know what to do. Things like self-acceptance and self-awareness, which I have recommended to my Mates in my posts, are about accepting ourselves as we are. But I can't do that for myself......

I have been working hard every day for the past few days to accept and recognize myself. Well, the self-awareness is pretty much complete, but that's not my problem, my problem is that I can't accept myself as I am. The Gods try to help and guide me and when I get the answers then all is well and things constructively change their meaning, but after a while thoughts like "I'm a bad person" and so on keep coming.

I get fed up with that. I don't really want to accept myself because what I am is not what I don't like. I feel like I don't want to do anything and thoughts that suggest I have no business being here if this is who I am. I'm going crazy.

BrightSpace666 said:
The moment has come when I don't know what to do. Things like self-acceptance and self-awareness, which I have recommended to my Mates in my posts, are about accepting ourselves as we are. But I can't do that for myself......

I have been working hard every day for the past few days to accept and recognize myself. Well, the self-awareness is pretty much complete, but that's not my problem, my problem is that I can't accept myself as I am. The Gods try to help and guide me and when I get the answers then all is well and things constructively change their meaning, but after a while thoughts like "I'm a bad person" and so on keep coming.

I get fed up with that. I don't really want to accept myself because what I am is not what I don't like. I feel like I don't want to do anything and thoughts that suggest I have no business being here if this is who I am. I'm going crazy.

Calm down, take a deep breath and remember who you are. Remember what you are and what we live for.
you're an SS and you're strong. You helped me when I was at my worst. You cannot be a bad person.

Cleanse your house with satanic blue fires. And you do Returning Curses Part 1 and Part 2.

If you think there's an entity in your home that's bothering you, do a banishment ritual.

Prayer of protection can come in handy.

You can do void meditation to quiet the thoughts.

I wish you well ^^

Have a nice day.

BrightSpace666 said:

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. You seem like such a kind and caring, deeply introspective person, based on your posts.

I've also struggled heavily with self-acceptance in the past. Although it was my husband's words that acted as a catalyst to shatter and put an end to that, what set the groundwork for me to let go of those negative feelings was my realisation that the reason I believed myself to be wrong, was that I believed the world to be wrong; unfairly so.

Since I was a child, whenever I saw anything or anyone, I immediately thought of every way that people might criticise it, but never mentioned any of it. Flaws were something I assessed subconsciously so that I could analyse ahead of time how to improve my surroundings and solve problems that might occur. However, I didn't judge anyone for it.

When it came to myself, I similarly thought of every way in which others might criticise me; but instead of doing it without judgement, I became terrified of anyone else seeing those imagined "flaws". I was so scared of being hated for all the things I made up in my mind, regardless of whether it was even an issue or whether or not I could help it, that I began to hate myself in others' stead pre-emptively.

One day, while meditating, I had a revelation: isn't it incredibly arrogant for me to assume things to be wrong, just because they could be more suited to humans if they were different? For example, yes, the Sun may burn out someday, but how exactly is that wrong?
In fact, isn't it incredibly entitled for me to expect it to keep going forever, even after how much it has already given us?

So I decided to start from the premise that things are the way they're supposed to be. I then understood that the "flaws" I saw, were simply things that could be improved on for the sake of other people, and have nothing to do with "right" or "wrong".

With that in mind, I'd like you to consider a possibility: perhaps you are the way you're supposed to be. Every part of you, your body, your mind, and your feelings, none of it is wrong, because that's just how you are, and that's okay. If you want to improve on certain things, that's fine, of course. But don't change because you hate yourself. Change because you want to!

Something else I realised is that when it comes to truly doing the right (positive) thing, one can't afford to let oneself be deceived or distracted by negativity from others. Because I'm sure that if you just listen to yourself deep down and don't worry about what others might think, you know what is really right for yourself better than anyone else.

As a logical-minded person, I struggled to come to terms with the fact that not everything has to make sense. Sometimes, things just are the way they are, no matter how I complain. So don't be so hard on yourself. I've always appreciated your presence here.

So, please treat yourself well, and with the kindness you show to others. You deserve it. Wouldn't your Guardian tell you the same?

What is it that you do not like about yourself? Are you willing to share because if not, everyone who answers is going to give you a blanket "fix-all" that really won't do anything other than encourage you to "keep fighting the good fight".

Maybe you are unhealthy, do you have any chronic illness you can't shake? If the body is not okay then the mind is not okay and thus your image of yourself is not "okay".

What about the people around you? Are there narcissists infecting your space, making you feel put down or burdened by their presence?

HAVE YOU BEEN EATING CORRECTLY? (aka good fatty foods with lots of protein and carbs) You have given us a very scant view of a "problem" only you are able to see. Please give us more details if you want real help. If you don't want to and just want words of encouragement, that's fine too.

From what I could gather from reading your stuff, you just seem "stuck" with "fright". Scared of acceptance of your personhood because (for reasons you have not given us) you are a "bad person". What are you seeing in yourself that is not obvious to the rest of us? Please share your reality so we may either confirm or disprove your perceived view of yourself incase you are suffering from delusion/shen energy disturbance.

Sometimes, all one needs is a mirror image reflected back to know the realities of themselves.

BrightSpace666 said:

Perhaps before doing the work of getting to know oneself it is useful to do deprogramming and cleansing.

The various drosses of the soul can attach themselves to you and form a false personality.

How can you be a bad person? You are fighting for our world and for the Gods. Only for the jews are you a bad person.

If you are referring to your past, eliminate and detach yourself from everything negative, and do not define your person by who you were, do not give a definition, but rather wait for your soul to give a definition of who you really are.

Don't beat yourself up, you can do it.
In my opinion you are a fantastic soul and I see in you the potential to become one of the stars that illuminate the universe, you just have to solve some problems and then keep moving forward.
Since you are next to the Gods, the possibility of this coming true is very real, but you will have to want it first.

You are not alone.

I don’t understand you. What part of yourself can you not accept? There is nothing inherently „good“ or „bad“, this is relative.

Why would you be a bad person? If you yourself think that you are a bad person, just change from now on, and keep satanic ethics in mind while you stroll aroubd life.

Also, you need to accept yourself for advancement, and as you advance you will understand and accept yourself more and more.

Accept yourself, with all your desires, but keep ethics in mind.

Are you open to specify more about your issue?

BrightSpace666 said:

If the things which dont like about yourself are negatives then start a working. You can free yourself using uruz,ansuz and munka from any negative obstacle.

Further you can use Isa to stop the negative thoughts, completely halting the negative thoughts about yourself.

Tackle the problem from different angles.

You can simply raise energies and affirm something like "in positive ways for me i now always have positive thoughts about myself at all times in every way permanently"

Deep cleaning will greatly help you with this as well, it makes you much more "stable" in your mind.

There are many options to go with.

Workings and applying energies are much better than defeating something negative with raw will power.

As ninrick said if you feel comfortable sharing more then you should,so we cam understand better and tackling the problem will be more direct.

You have only a mental image of yourself, therefore the mind is prone to influence and limitation, and then you identify and confuse yourself with falsities.

Having even the thought of "I have to accept myself", anything of this kind is from a source of confusion. You are accepted by yourself by default, you only have to look on what is to be improved or understood.

But this isn't a question of accepting anything, but of managing your inner resources and putting them on the right paths of action.

HP HC has answered your posts on which you use " philosophy " as a means of deciding and gaining wisdom. This was told it is just a mental gymnastics so far, and as you can see leads you to nihilistic values since the mental is limited and not to be identified with.

You are not your mental, it is an instrument. These thoughts of "I am a bad person" are to be entertained by a laugh as it truly gives no value neither a description of reality, but it is only a victimization of emotions.

Feelings are irrelevant where purpose is lacking. So the right question might be, why do I care about "acceptance", why I make it seem I am against myself? What is with this whole spiral?

Maybe I need to push in other directions and don't attribute meaning to low level chatter of the mind.

Maybe I am not to care about menial generic patterns of the mind, take control and shape as I see fit.

Focus on practical things, practical spiritual actions. With detachment and good sense of analysis in time, improving and having no pressure to be something, but just being without any filter of the mind.

You already are, and you become. You already accepted, nothing to be easily disseminated here.

Unless a jew, you have business here, primary yourself being the subject of help. Have you read all of HPHC sermons? Read them many times, you'll find help progressively in the same words as years pass.

As Nakedpluto said to read HP Hoddedcobra's sermons, read also high priestess Maxine's sermons on satanslibrary.org

NakedPluto said:
You have only a mental image of yourself, therefore the mind is prone to influence and limitation, and then you identify and confuse yourself with falsities.

Having even the thought of "I have to accept myself", anything of this kind is from a source of confusion. You are accepted by yourself by default, you only have to look on what is to be improved or understood.

But this isn't a question of accepting anything, but of managing your inner resources and putting them on the right paths of action.

HP HC has answered your posts on which you use " philosophy " as a means of deciding and gaining wisdom. This was told it is just a mental gymnastics so far, and as you can see leads you to nihilistic values since the mental is limited and not to be identified with.

You are not your mental, it is an instrument. These thoughts of "I am a bad person" are to be entertained by a laugh as it truly gives no value neither a description of reality, but it is only a victimization of emotions.

Feelings are irrelevant where purpose is lacking. So the right question might be, why do I care about "acceptance", why I make it seem I am against myself? What is with this whole spiral?

Maybe I need to push in other directions and don't attribute meaning to low level chatter of the mind.

Maybe I am not to care about menial generic patterns of the mind, take control and shape as I see fit.

Focus on practical things, practical spiritual actions. With detachment and good sense of analysis in time, improving and having no pressure to be something, but just being without any filter of the mind.

You already are, and you become. You already accepted, nothing to be easily disseminated here.

Unless a jew, you have business here, primary yourself being the subject of help. Have you read all of HPHC sermons? Read them many times, you'll find help progressively in the same words as years pass.

Oh Brother, thank you for this, this is pure Gold. I will take my time to read it a few times and meditate on it. Cheers!

I'm being completely honest because I've really got to the point now where it's become very hectic for me. The thing is, I can be selfish. For example, I have posts that I've written (even if I've written them purely for help and guidance) to get some level of praise for them. That's very bad to admit, but I can't take it anymore. It didn't used to be like this, I'm not even sure it's really the case, but it's come up a lot lately and it bothers me.

I am typically the kind of person who can feel sorry for a butterfly and wants to help it. I look at a person's face and I know what they are feeling and I start to feel it too. I can really feel sorry for people and I often think I'm weak for doing that.

Perhaps the praise goes back to the fact that I have perhaps received very little praise from others in my life because everything was "expected" of me. What I was proud of, others thought I should have done better. This "selfishness" really bothers me. I stand up for JoS and my Companions because since I have been here, I have felt an extremely close emotional connection with them, as they are family. Thoughts that bother me like this put me in what can't be called situations where I think I don't want to further destroy this community or I don't deserve the Knowledge and the like.

I have a rare attraction to harmful passions, and it's not good, maybe it's Neptune, and I love that planet.

So if you say I'm a destructive personality, I understand. I've tried to change, but I've agonized in my soul on a level that's hard to describe. I'm still not at my peak, but I can't take it anymore. If you hate me, I totally understand, I don't look at myself any differently.

BrightSpace666 said:
... If you hate me, I totally understand, I don't look at myself any differently.
Would seeking praise make you a bad person?
Rather use your thirst for praise as motivation to advance further and further.

The important thing is that in the material you write there are no harmful things, but there are useful things and otherwise there should be no problems.

Problems must be taken by the neck and eliminated, otherwise you will suffer under them forever.
Problems are not part of who you are and are only transient, but if you don't fight them then they will be eternal.

Also, don't hate yourself, you have no reason to.

BrightSpace666 said:
So if you say I'm a destructive personality, I understand. I've tried to change, but I've agonized in my soul on a level that's hard to describe. I'm still not at my peak, but I can't take it anymore. If you hate me, I totally understand, I don't look at myself any differently.
Hate you? Get some grounding. You are not seeing things straight.

BrightSpace666 said:

Okay, I understand the case. It seems like stems from Neptune. This planet, as far as I observed, %90 of the time does not work for the good of the individual.

You will be able to do Sun Square in this month. Actually, I can sympathize with you. I hated myself, as well. Not because of I think I do some sort of harmful actions or being bad person etc.

I can not speak generally, but in my case, hating myself has resulted in advancement. I hated the weakness in myself. But since this Neptune planet is predominant in your soul, what I say will not reach to you as a call to standing up, probably.

Please, if you are able, spam Sun Squares. I dislike megalomaniacs and self-hating losers, but as far as I see, you are prone to be balanced, since you have both self-caring and also care for others, just like me. Do it for yourself, advance and help more people as much as you can.

If you are weak, then the help comes from you will be weaker. If you are strong and powerful, and of course helpful, then the people's praises to you or whatsoever is not a bad thing.

Actually, we need to be balanced. As I explained, doing something for yourself or doing something for someone else, both are not bad. A balanced person takes action out of both of them.

Hello!!!
Why should you even accept yourself, I approve the fact that we should be aware of our downs, but i do not agree with accepting them, neither being in denial while the reality is different. You should see yourself from the "3rd person" when it comes to this, every day that you fight your "inner self" is a victory for you, you are doing great and you should strive for even better, but not while hating yourself, you can hate your weakness maybe, but use that as fuel for your motivation.
There's nothing wrong with hating and accepting does not apply everywhere.
There's nothing that cannot be solved with action.
It is you who decides your path and the "higher" being that you'll become in the future.

BrightSpace666 said:

Remember what you and I talked about.
If you were completely self aware you would have a very different mindset regarding certain things. You still have a long way to go. And the thing is to accept that this is totally fine and normal for you and the rest of us as well here.

Here is a sermon from HPCobra that really helped me...It really helped me jump several steps as far as my own solar chakra issues: https://satanslibrary.org/English/Accepting_ones_self_by_HP_HC666.pdf

You have to learn that the aspects of you that are manifesting also astrologically are never going away. But the thing is it is the intent of our advancement and evolution to transmute the debilitated, troubled and not so positive manifestations into positive manifestations, as there are "good" and "bad" parts to every aspect and placement. I suggest you start thoroughly studying astrology as this will help you exponentially.

I am certain there is a part of you that wants to be of help and service. It is normal to want recognition and praise, but this must manifest in all the right ways. When your ego is strong and you are healthily self assured, you will no longer need to look for validation in others, and nor will you be too proud to ask for help or feel uncomfortable. On the flipside, you may not even feel worthy of help, as you do have self loathing coming into play.

Perhaps this has to do with the love and attention you say to not have received. This is the type of thing that can make you always wonder if something is wrong with you...but this is not the case. Remember, everyone in the world who operates at low levels is damaged in their own way and will act out to others as well accordingly...however this may hurt you is not your fault and is not because there is something wrong with you...it took me a long time to learn this. It is especially essential in overcoming the hangups of abuse.

I feel the Gods have relayed something to me several times, when i would hate on my own imperfections in body and soul constantly. Something along the lines of the imperfections and hangups being like spots on a fawn before it becomes a fully developed deer as the spots fade overtime.

There maybe some of us here, very few who are already growing antlers, but the rest are still spotty fawns learning to come into their own.

Make a list of the thinks about you you dislike and ask yourself why. Ask why they bring you pain and disappointment. even go to the uncomfortable regions of asking if anything comes from your own contribution, and be sure to be objective. Reach out to Satan to help you analyze this. As you come to value and better yourself you will become more of help here to us than the ones who do nothing for themselves.

BrightSpace666 said:

I'm being completely honest because I've really got to the point now where it's become very hectic for me. The thing is, I can be selfish. For example, I have posts that I've written (even if I've written them purely for help and guidance) to get some level of praise for them. That's very bad to admit, but I can't take it anymore. It didn't used to be like this, I'm not even sure it's really the case, but it's come up a lot lately and it bothers me.

I am typically the kind of person who can feel sorry for a butterfly and wants to help it. I look at a person's face and I know what they are feeling and I start to feel it too. I can really feel sorry for people and I often think I'm weak for doing that.

Perhaps the praise goes back to the fact that I have perhaps received very little praise from others in my life because everything was "expected" of me. What I was proud of, others thought I should have done better. This "selfishness" really bothers me. I stand up for JoS and my Companions because since I have been here, I have felt an extremely close emotional connection with them, as they are family. Thoughts that bother me like this put me in what can't be called situations where I think I don't want to further destroy this community or I don't deserve the Knowledge and the like.

I have a rare attraction to harmful passions, and it's not good, maybe it's Neptune, and I love that planet.

Wanting validation, acceptance, praise is nothing wrong it is natural. What you feel now is just a needed push to evolve and actually push yourself further. But not in a pressuring manner.

Bad people are criminal scums that destroy without purpose, intended wrathful killers. Those who desecrate the teaching of the Gods. Jews. Rapists.

Those are bad "people".

Having a tint of vanity, ego, greed, being angry, jealousy are natural sentiments and reactions. What it matters is to overcome the situations and make use of them to better yourself and others.

You also have to develop your situational awareness. Look for example at our HP, he doesn't gets praised enough yet maybe it is not needed, not in that obvious form. It is certainly honorable one pays respect at least to the other etc. Looking more, look how many animals attack him without purpose, at least some jew has a purpose in that.

Don't count on that exactly, but in your inner satisfaction of succeeding an action, a project. Social praise comes and goes, it is artificial and unimportant.

One can be hated, despised yet succeeded in accomplishing things of extreme significance in the future. Our judgement on this is limited for now.

But I guarantee with every little success and inner balance you'll find your " problems" resolved.

BrightSpace666 said:

I,appreciate your work,you re the first person i ve interact on this forum,and only person on my list of friends :D

Personally i have no expectations and no need to be approve of anyone,and this gives me great mental comfort :mrgreen:

Try to make peace with who you are and where you are right now in life, and find pride and happiness in that. Then improve towards the vision in your mind of who you want to be.

You are the 1% of people in this world who have awakened spiritually and found Satan. You are part of the JoS. That alone is cause for an abundance of self worth and pride.

Your future is with the Gods. There is no way you could be a "bad" person, even objectively. It only matters anyway how you feel about yourself.

If you can fall asleep comfortably at night then you're a good person. That's how I measure it. You haven't done the sorts of things that keep a person awake at night.

If you can't find it within you to like yourself as you are right now then I suggest some workings. There really is no reason to dislike yourself.

Give yourself a hug because you deserve it. Self nurture.

It might be a bit helpful if we think of different bits of life as in computer games. Not thinking of life as a game, no, but some things in life in computer game terminology or graphics.

In a lot of games, we have numbers and metres. Depending on the point (aim, goal, objective) of the game, or any respective level/mission, we might need to increase numbers before we can achieve something - e.g. in real-life, we need to increase numbers of our money from 0 to say 10 so we can go buy a loaf of bread, sandwich filler, some marge/butter, and milk. Throughout the day, a metre, like a bar, increases - this is a food metre; after we eat properly enough, the bar is empty. Throughout the day, it increases slowly, until we 'activate' or 'trigger' a thing (like in games), that we need to eat. There are many of these metres - needing drink, getting sleep...; and numbers - paying rent, paying taxes...

Likewise, when we move from being as we were to what we are to what we will be, there are many different numbers which need increasing - or as the case may be, decreasing - and many metres which need filling up or perhaps draining. As you say, you have 'filled-up the metre' of self-acceptance - "the self-awareness is pretty much complete", you said. Another thing, "[the] problem is that I can't accept myself as I am" (please don't say "my"; don't accept it, have it, keep it, love it; instead, don't accept it, have it, keep it, love it) - from the past to the now, this metre or those numbers are lacking. These need to increase. You need to 'find some in-game items and events' - do things in real-life and deliberately cause things to happen - that help give you and help to develop pride, self-esteem, self-acceptance, self-worth...

In computer games, these things have low (rather, zero) jeopardy (zero because it's a game and it's not real-life; it's not actually dangerous, etc.). In real-life, however, it might still have little or zero jeopardy, but it is not as easy, perhaps. You actually have to get up, get out, and get going. You have to be proactive.

See what's what in your life -

• see who and what you were,
  • see who and what you are,
  • see who and what you can be;

likewise,

• see how and what you did,
  • see how and what you do now,
  • see how and what you can do;

and

• see who and what you had,
  • see who and what you have and achieve,
  • see who and what you can have and achieve

See your progress. Go into your 'in-game statistics'. Check the leader-board of your life. Check your achievements, see which trophies you won - this can also be real-life, not necessarily actual trophies, but things you have accomplished and things which made you feel good and be more and better and improved and empowered and advanced.

To take a bit of a sentence from a radio station in a computer game -

WOMAN: Life does not have a reset button.

This may be irrelevant to you, but I just experienced a couple of coincidences. I am watching an old episode of ITV's The Chase (a quiz programme for contestants to hope to win money). A tall vicar.priest, with dog collar, called Paul (biblically, "Paul" means small (the Chaser in this episode is also called Paul and he is small/short)) won £10 000 in his cash-builder round. 10 is the jewish numerology number of perfection. 2 Women got £5 000 each, and Bradley Walsh said if 3 of the 4 contestants (one lost and went out of the game) win, they will win £6 666 each; the vicar/priest contestant Paul smirked/smiled/lolled under his breath. In real-life, we don't have to answer some questions to give the jew entertainment as to how ignorant we are so we can win a pittance; we can - and have to, and we must - work hard to make things happen.

6 is the number of hard work and labour, yes? 666 is a decent number, also, yes?! Lol. You'll get there. Don't forget - the Mind has been closed and has been made to be fucking stubborn. I am noticing and realising more and more and more and more in life that - as I said before, the jew has slowed things right down to a snail's pace in many various different ways that - many people on Planet Earth have way too much Water/Ice - they have been slowed down, they are obsessed and fixated, depressed, anxious... Look at any in-group - different sub-cultural groups, workers, addicts, whomever, whatever. Everyone has one or a few things in life that they focus upon and with the nature and culture of quick fixes and quick satisfaction, this just drives us deeper and deeper into that obsession and fixation and addiction. Even those who might be free spirits are still stuck in ways; it's as if after a certain age, and reincarnation of course, everyone gets stuck in something, in one thing or another. It's as if whatever bad habits or free-spiritedness or whatever anyone is in, they can't adapt to much, or anything, else. The jew's magic and curses have buried so deeply into various bits and pits and pockets and sacs within our lives and existences that trying to move on - in aaallllllll of the many different bits and pieces of life - is not easy. Adapting, changing into something else, being a different person... We might have a decent job; a nice home; a sexy, loving, amazing partner; fantastic, gorgeous, beautiful Children... - these numbers and metres have increased and we've achieved these objectives and importances and we've won these trophies (or for us Spiritual Satanists, we have created and designed and manufactured these trophies; our own things, rather than achieving goals and objectives which someone else decided for us) - but the numbers and bars of pride, self-esteem, self-worth, self-acceptance, etc. have been neglected. We might have some overflow from all of these things, and more, in life, but we have to work directly on improving our pride, self-esteem, self-worth, self-acceptance, etc.

Perhaps some things in life you have not managed to do yet. I don't know your personal life, of course, but say you don't have a partner nor Children. Every day, hopefully, your Hunger Metre fills up; you need to eat every day. In life, your Partner Metre and your Offspring Metre may be lacking. These can be filled-up. The hunger metres fill-up daily; the other metres fill-up much slower; once we have achieved e.g. getting a partner, if we do it properly, these bars will remain full forever; the hunger bar continues refilling. If any of the trophies and achievements and objectives have not been met yet, then they can be done in the future, if you are so inclined to do so.

Likewise, in real-life, as in computer games, there are those darn hidden trophies. We don't know what they are, and we're not supposed to know - we're not "allowed" to know. We have to stumble upon them and hope for the best. That's bad, though - like anyone who wants an unfair advantage (so sayeth the jew), we can go online and check for a list of hidden trophies and achievements and we can use cheat codes to help us. We have that in real-life - it is the Joy of Satan Ministries and Magick and workings and meditations and Satan and the Gods and Goddesses. These damn hidden trophies are like the Siddhis which we can develop and have the infinite health cheat (never dying) and doing whatever else, as long as it is possible Physically.

Take a step back. Perhaps, if you can, go out of yourself - literally - go out of Body and have a nice swim around the atmosphere of your life. Have a freeing fly around the sky and fly among the clouds like a dragon, and in the depths of the oceans like a dolphin, and see what you have in life. If need-be, do this but also around your Physical neighbourhood literally not just metaphorically in your life. See what you can do... and what others - your neighbours, mates (friends or colleagues) and neighbours and strangers - can't. You've achieved amazing things. If you can't do Astral projection/out-of-Body movement yet, then this is a trophy for the future; so for now, check your checklist (in-game, this would be something like an objectives list or orders from your commander or whatever) of what you have managed to do and what you can do, the things that you have crossed-off, and see how different you are now than before.

After we have managed to do some of the things of Spirituality, we might still need to work on being able to accept these things. While we might feel as if we have no business being here, that's like a Nursery Child learning how to do life things, with the teachers there who know how do do everything and more. We might be so inadequate, but we're only Babies at the moment. Nature decided that Animals are born with instincts and from birth, more or less, they tend to be able to just know things which they need and which they need to do. Humans, however, don't have this; we have to learn and get more and more and become more and more. This is not a downer - it's an upper; we can get and do and achieve and be more and more - forever. In Animals, they are 'locked' in their existences; we can be so much greater than our original selves, and by extension we can help improve Animals to certain extents. Do Babies have no business being here? Smelling up the place 5 times per day with waste in their nappies, crying and screaming, keeping us up at night, needing feeding a few times per day, needing burping, teething, having clothes that will fit for only 5 minutes? Teaching them to walk and talk and learn and understand and become more? You're like a Baby practitioner/Mage; you have so much more ahead of you. If you had no business being here and doing things, then you'd be the enemy and you'd be stopped and defeated.

It may be necessary that you need to look at these achievements and trophies repeatedly, do these things repeatedly, remind yourself repeatedly. Why? Because this is another bunch of numbers, or metres, which need filling up. Depending on too many factors and personal things about you, these numbers and metres may stay full, or they may decrease and need re-filling. Then perhaps there is yet another bunch of numbers or metres which, when full, will 'lock' these other numbers/metres in-place so that they don't need re-filling. You've unlocked things in life, and once they are unlocked they surely cannot be re-locked - if we keep going steadily and properly.

BrightSpace666 said:

There is no shame in being able to guide others, in the sense of transferring knowledge, even if it is hard for you to personally accept. In this case, it means you have a constructive mind, but maybe your emotions are lacking. This does not mean the entirety of your personality is flawed.

As others have said, we are all working within imperfect souls. Some of us have different strengths and weaknesses than others, but nobody is perfect. In reality, it is good that you are self-aware of your flaws, as many can be blind to them, but you are also feeling these flaws too deeply.

The most important thing you can do is trust in the Gods and trust in yourself to keep calm until a permanent solution is implemented. Do not expect perfection with anything. In this case, you do not have to immediately learn to accept yourself, but you at least have to allow yourself to accept that you can fix yourself. In other words, don't expect any pain to be gone right now, just know that it is not permanent.

Dealing with self-doubts or other negative self-perception is a big deal for SS who need to have control of their minds. You are not alone, as I would expect everyone to have to confront these feelings within themselves, for the sake of their advancement.

There can be many different astrological combinations that can result in these sorts of feelings. For that reason, I would recommend not focusing on certain planets, but instead focusing on the concept itself when you do a working to resolve this.

--------------------

I am actually doing a working for this now, which has already had strong effects, with plenty of tears involved. In a way, this thread is giving me some solace about my own problems. See below:

Munka x90
“This energy of Munka has permanently removed any unhealthy self-doubts, negative self-perceptions, or any other negative thought patterns, in the best way for me.” x9

Start: 6/20/2022 (waning Pisces)

Alternatively, you can change it to something like:
"This energy of Munka has permanently removed any obstacles to my self-acceptance and confidence, in the best way for me." x9

As always, start on a waning Pisces, Scorpio, Aquarius, or Capricorn moon for this. 9 relates to endings and should be used. Ansuz can be substituted in place of Munka if necessary. Sowilo can also be used, given its ability to burn dross/transform, as well as instill confidence.

Beyond this, it is also important to do other supporting workings. In regards to the sense of self, I would highly advise doing a Sun Square when it soon enters Leo. If you do not feel comfortable with this, then change it to a 40 day working, but use the planetary mantra.

You can also use fire energy, Sowilo, Raidho, or Surya on a short-term basis to restore confidence in yourself. Chant or inhale the energy, then affirm: "This energy has now restored my confidence in myself, in a fully positive manner for me." x3

I hope this helps. Remember, everyone who has responded here is doing so because they wish to help. In this way, they look beyond your flaws to help you grow. Even if you have a hard time doing that for yourself, know that others are there to provide this same love and support.

Good luck.

Baroness Blossom said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Calm down, take a deep breath and remember who you are. Remember what you are and what we live for.
you're an SS and you're strong. You helped me when I was at my worst. You cannot be a bad person.

Cleanse your house with satanic blue fires. And you do Returning Curses Part 1 and Part 2.

If you think there's an entity in your home that's bothering you, do a banishment ritual.

Prayer of protection can come in handy.

You can do void meditation to quiet the thoughts.

I wish you well ^^

Have a nice day.

Thank you very much.

Prisma said:
BrightSpace666 said:

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. You seem like such a kind and caring, deeply introspective person, based on your posts.

I've also struggled heavily with self-acceptance in the past. Although it was my husband's words that acted as a catalyst to shatter and put an end to that, what set the groundwork for me to let go of those negative feelings was my realisation that the reason I believed myself to be wrong, was that I believed the world to be wrong; unfairly so.

Since I was a child, whenever I saw anything or anyone, I immediately thought of every way that people might criticise it, but never mentioned any of it. Flaws were something I assessed subconsciously so that I could analyse ahead of time how to improve my surroundings and solve problems that might occur. However, I didn't judge anyone for it.

When it came to myself, I similarly thought of every way in which others might criticise me; but instead of doing it without judgement, I became terrified of anyone else seeing those imagined "flaws". I was so scared of being hated for all the things I made up in my mind, regardless of whether it was even an issue or whether or not I could help it, that I began to hate myself in others' stead pre-emptively.

One day, while meditating, I had a revelation: isn't it incredibly arrogant for me to assume things to be wrong, just because they could be more suited to humans if they were different? For example, yes, the Sun may burn out someday, but how exactly is that wrong?
In fact, isn't it incredibly entitled for me to expect it to keep going forever, even after how much it has already given us?

So I decided to start from the premise that things are the way they're supposed to be. I then understood that the "flaws" I saw, were simply things that could be improved on for the sake of other people, and have nothing to do with "right" or "wrong".

With that in mind, I'd like you to consider a possibility: perhaps you are the way you're supposed to be. Every part of you, your body, your mind, and your feelings, none of it is wrong, because that's just how you are, and that's okay. If you want to improve on certain things, that's fine, of course. But don't change because you hate yourself. Change because you want to!

Something else I realised is that when it comes to truly doing the right (positive) thing, one can't afford to let oneself be deceived or distracted by negativity from others. Because I'm sure that if you just listen to yourself deep down and don't worry about what others might think, you know what is really right for yourself better than anyone else.

As a logical-minded person, I struggled to come to terms with the fact that not everything has to make sense. Sometimes, things just are the way they are, no matter how I complain. So don't be so hard on yourself. I've always appreciated your presence here.

So, please treat yourself well, and with the kindness you show to others. You deserve it. Wouldn't your Guardian tell you the same?

I feel the same way about what others might think of me, and then it's a vile and despicable series of combinations that lead nowhere. This is the worst, I know what it is, yet it is so often so hopeless. My Guardian also often tells me that it's totally unnecessary and that I see things as darker than they really are, only after a while such thoughts "come up" again.

Veritá_666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Perhaps before doing the work of getting to know oneself it is useful to do deprogramming and cleansing.

The various drosses of the soul can attach themselves to you and form a false personality.

How can you be a bad person? You are fighting for our world and for the Gods. Only for the jews are you a bad person.

If you are referring to your past, eliminate and detach yourself from everything negative, and do not define your person by who you were, do not give a definition, but rather wait for your soul to give a definition of who you really are.

Don't beat yourself up, you can do it.
In my opinion you are a fantastic soul and I see in you the potential to become one of the stars that illuminate the universe, you just have to solve some problems and then keep moving forward.
Since you are next to the Gods, the possibility of this coming true is very real, but you will have to want it first.

You are not alone.

Thank you, Veritá.

Veritá_666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
... If you hate me, I totally understand, I don't look at myself any differently.

The important thing is that in the material you write there are no harmful things, but there are useful things and otherwise there should be no problems.

Problems must be taken by the neck and eliminated, otherwise you will suffer under them forever.
Problems are not part of who you are and are only transient, but if you don't fight them then they will be eternal.

This is the part that annoys me to no end. I am an emotional person, but I don't want to be someone who just wants to be "praised". I have had a few posts where I have felt this way. However - if I continue to feel this way, I will not post again. I would rather deny myself what I want or wanted on some level. For now, I will post a few posts that I have written and worked on for awareness, but after that, it is possible that I will stop.

I'm doing two 40-day jobs at the same time, one slowly finishing and the other continuing for a while, and I can feel the positive effects, but I can't just push the thought away.

Bright Truth said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Okay, I understand the case. It seems like stems from Neptune. This planet, as far as I observed, %90 of the time does not work for the good of the individual.

You will be able to do Sun Square in this month. Actually, I can sympathize with you. I hated myself, as well. Not because of I think I do some sort of harmful actions or being bad person etc.

I can not speak generally, but in my case, hating myself has resulted in advancement. I hated the weakness in myself. But since this Neptune planet is predominant in your soul, what I say will not reach to you as a call to standing up, probably.

Please, if you are able, spam Sun Squares. I dislike megalomaniacs and self-hating losers, but as far as I see, you are prone to be balanced, since you have both self-caring and also care for others, just like me. Do it for yourself, advance and help more people as much as you can.

If you are weak, then the help comes from you will be weaker. If you are strong and powerful, and of course helpful, then the people's praises to you or whatsoever is not a bad thing.

Actually, we need to be balanced. As I explained, doing something for yourself or doing something for someone else, both are not bad. A balanced person takes action out of both of them.

Thank you very much. I like this planet, I don't know why, I like the way it looks. I have a very close relationship with this planet and sometimes I can't decide if it's good or bad. Thanks for the Sun Square idea.

Thank you so much, Wonderful Family. If I have not replied to someone, it does not mean that I have not read it. I will take everyone's advice and help, thank you. You are the ones, the JoS, who made me realize that I matter in this destructive society.

Perhaps the praise goes back to the fact that I have perhaps received very little praise from others in my life because everything was "expected" of me. What I was proud of, others thought I should have done better. This "selfishness" really bothers me. I stand up for JoS and my Companions because since I have been here, I have felt an extremely close emotional connection with them, as they are family.

You're just a wonderful person and dont worry, we are all here close to you and to support you. You are never alone. We are humans, not robots, not a perfect deity. We just work on ourselves to become better everyday.

BrightSpace666 said:
Thank you so much, Wonderful Family. If I have not replied to someone, it does not mean that I have not read it. I will take everyone's advice and help, thank you. You are the ones, the JoS, who made me realize that I matter in this destructive society.

Of course you do, you really matter a lot for the society, the world, your country and us all.

BrightSpace666 said:
Veritá_666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

This is the part that annoys me to no end. I am an emotional person, but I don't want to be someone who just wants to be "praised". I have had a few posts where I have felt this way. However - if I continue to feel this way, I will not post again. I would rather deny myself what I want or wanted on some level. For now, I will post a few posts that I have written and worked on for awareness, but after that, it is possible that I will stop.

I'm doing two 40-day jobs at the same time, one slowly finishing and the other continuing for a while, and I can feel the positive effects, but I can't just push the thought away.

Hang-ups that are deeply embedded in your soul need much more than 40 days to completely resolve, usually 2,3 or even 4 90-day works.
To solve Neptune problems you can do a work with the Laguz rune an affirmation similar to this "In a safe and positive way for me, I am now completely and permanently free of any and all negative influences and effects of my natal Neptune, my natal Neptune now only manifests in a positive way in every way".

Wotanwarrior said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Veritá_666 said:

Hang-ups that are deeply embedded in your soul need much more than 40 days to completely resolve, usually 2,3 or even 4 90-day works.
To solve Neptune problems you can do a work with the Laguz rune an affirmation similar to this "In a safe and positive way for me, I am now completely and permanently free of any and all negative influences and effects of my natal Neptune, my natal Neptune now only manifests in a positive way in every way".

Interesting...i have been trying to work on sublimating some things from a 7th house neptune. I Can see how laguz works with the astral ect, but what made you go with this rune for that? Was it because neptune is connected to the spiritual and meditation in general?

Shadowcat said:
Wotanwarrior said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Interesting...i have been trying to work on sublimating some things from a 7th house neptune. I Can see how laguz works with the astral ect, but what made you go with this rune for that? Was it because neptune is connected to the spiritual and meditation in general?

Blitzkreig mentions it in this post in the astrology section, I have started to do it with my natal Pluto with the Eihwaz rune and in only two days after starting it I noticed that it works.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69236&p=348966&hilit=pluto+eihwaz#p348966

Wotanwarrior said:

Laguz is a rune that increases sensitivity. If you have a problem where Neptune is giving you oversensitivity, then Laguz won't easily fix it. This is similar to hammering a nail into a hole where an already broken nail is inside. You would be better served by Munka, Ansuz, or Uruz which can remove or destroy negative karma.

For example, if Neptune is negatively aspecting your Sun, then your solar energies will be weakened. You would either want to compensate with Sowilo or transmute the negative aspect with the above freeing runes, leaving you with the positives (compassion) and none of the negatives of weakened willpower, health, etc.

The same applies to other energies or planets when trying to free them, where it is better to use the energies which are more related to freeing one's soul.

Wotanwarrior said:
Blitzkreig mentions it in this post in the astrology section, I have started to do it with my natal Pluto with the Eihwaz rune and in only two days after starting it I noticed that it works.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69236&p=348966&hilit=pluto+eihwaz#p348966

Just to clarify, a planet can be debilitated, and therefore adding the energies of its home sign will restore its strength. In this way, you would see quick benefits from the working you described above. However, in the situation I described with a negative aspect, then it would be better to use a tool better suited specifically for removal.

Ideally, someone would do both additive and freeing workings to totally resolve their problems.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=374231 time=1657692319 user_id=21286]
Wotanwarrior said:

Just to clarify, a planet can be debilitated, and therefore adding the energies of its home sign will restore its strength. In this way, you would see quick benefits from the working you described above. However, in the situation I described with a negative aspect, then it would be better to use a tool better suited specifically for removal.

Ideally, someone would do both additive and freeing workings to totally resolve their problems.

What would be the most appropriate thing to do if the main problem with an external planet such as Pluto or Neptune is that it is retrograde in your natal chart?

Wotanwarrior said:
What would be the most appropriate thing to do if the main problem with an external planet such as Pluto or Neptune is that it is retrograde in your natal chart?

If you read the Retrograde page it appears like a retrograde position can give both positives and negatives, so it is hard to say for certain. For most planets, I believe there is always going to be some degree of negative karma, so I would plan on doing a freeing working anyway.

Since retrograde planets can give problems in their associated houses, I think doing a strengthening working is a fine place to start. Although, I would rather chance the affirmation so that you would use Laguz to strengthen Neptune, and Ansuz to free it if that makes sense. Yet, as I mentioned earlier, you can still make progress when using Laguz to free the planet as well.

Ultimately, I believe in asking the Gods where you should direct your attention first. This eliminates much of the confusion in regards to where you should spend your time because if you look at any place in the chart, you could think of something to improve it with. Therefore, we need to be efficient with our energy.

If you already started a working, which I assume maybe you started with Eihwaz on the last Scorpio Esbat, I think that is fine for now.

BrightSpace666 said:

I've felt the same thing. Just remember what is real. Father Satan's face is everywhere in the astral. Maybe take some time to spread your roots into Sanatan Dharma.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=374316 time=1657721044 user_id=21286]
Wotanwarrior said:

If you read the Retrograde page it appears like a retrograde position can give both positives and negatives, so it is hard to say for certain. For most planets, I believe there is always going to be some degree of negative karma, so I would plan on doing a freeing working anyway.

Since retrograde planets can give problems in their associated houses, I think doing a strengthening working is a fine place to start. Although, I would rather chance the affirmation so that you would use Laguz to strengthen Neptune, and Ansuz to free it if that makes sense. Yet, as I mentioned earlier, you can still make progress when using Laguz to free the planet as well.

Ultimately, I believe in asking the Gods where you should direct your attention first. This eliminates much of the confusion in regards to where you should spend your time because if you look at any place in the chart, you could think of something to improve it with. Therefore, we need to be efficient with our energy.

If you already started a working, which I assume maybe you started with Eihwaz on the last Scorpio Esbat, I think that is fine for now.

Thank you, I will continue with Eihwaz's work and when I finish obliterating Saturn with Munka, which I am close to complete, I will begin to do it with Pluto.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back