Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

League?

Dhruv11

I hate Riot so much as a company but the only way to fight back against their EOMM bullshit would be to duo queue with another SS

I'm on NA. Anyone?

Are you kidding. You need to rethink your priorities as this is not the place for such.

What do you think my priorities are? If I meditated for 2 hours yesterday, did a full FRTR, did my empowerment, did the summer rituals for the day and played some league too?
I had felt like there's too many boneheaded assholes getting put on my team every game and it would be nice to play it with a person in a similar situation right now in life.

Basically, I'm kind of out of work because of shit I can't change now. And some energy in the air around the solstice brought me back here and I feel like I'm not leaving this time. So anyways tell me what my priorities are?

Yeah, sure no problem, it's just that I find it inappropriate to use platform made for spiritual growth for looking online gaming buddies, or dating, that has happened on a few occasions as well.

Aside from that, being a SS gurantees only certain things and sometimes not even those, so your approach could be to include nice and skilled people, not only Spiritual Satanists. It should be pretty obvious how to attract such, if not, have a look around JoS. Using keywords such as "friendship" should bring some interesting tidbits around here as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back