Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About love and relationships - What life has taught me:

tabby

How many people have gotten their heartbroken, by anyone?

A cheater. An abuser. A general toxic person who wouldn't do better. Someone who just ignored you and used you. A play boy/girl. A slut. A manwhore. "Women are like this, that's why I can't get a wife!" "Men are like this, that's why I can't get a husband!" "Humans are meant to be mono! / Human were born poly!" etc etc. Add whatever you want here, the list is a long one.

So often we look at relationships in black and white. You're either "mono" or "poly". You're with only me or you want others. People who go around enjoying a lot of sex - they can't love, they're shallow. Whatever generalisations about this and that anyone wants to make to excuse why they can't have the spark of love again in their life. You get the idea.

Here's the thing. Relationships are not black and white. People are different. And I don't mean "different" as in people need exclusive relationships and others don't. It's not that simple. Understand this, relationships are fluid and changing things. Can you tell me your relationship and who you are with is exactly the same as when you first met the person? No. Things change, life changes you and makes things move.

People look at all the people who get their heartbroken and they either shut down and never try to open again to new relationships, or they turn their heart cold and "sleep around" to satisfy their wounds. Relationships in the current world are highly oppressed. You can't love or have sex with more than one person lest you be a whore or a shallow person who can't commit. Be with one person only because that's "traditional".

The label of the relationship is not what matters. What matters is the person or persons you are choosing to be with in your relationship. That's all that matters. What do THEY need and what do YOU need. If your needs are incompatible then the relationship is going to be strained and break. If you don't talk about what you need and be totally honest about it with your partner, that's a sure way to lead to bad experiences either for yourself or the other person. If you can't trust each other to honor the conditions and needs of your partnership, how do you expect things to go? Most common cases of cheating and relationship failure is both personal problems within the person that are unresolved and a lack of communication and honesty.

If you don't have trust, communication, respect, and honesty in your relationship, that's not a healthy relationship.

If your partner needs exclusivity with you, but you don't then tell them. If you need exclusivity and they don't want that talk about it. If it's just casual sex, or just love that you need, talk about it. If your needs match then great! Be upfront. Discuss with each other, what is going to make or break the relationship? What's ok and acceptable and what's not? If anything isn't working out, can it be worked out? If not, relax, maybe a love/sex relationship isn't right between you and your partner. Maybe you're better to be friends or something, and hey, who knows, maybe now is just not the right time for where you are in your growth to be with that person. You can change as a person and advance, and as you do, you might suddenly find yourself compatible with that person. And maybe simply, that person and yourself is just not right for each other at all.

Talk like people who care about each other and respect each other, not like strangers in a club hiding your face because getting laid is a life-death situation that night. You're not a one color personality and neither is anyone else. Relationships can last lifetimes if the bond is never broken. You might find someone you were once with and continue on again now, or you might find someone completely new and choose to end the past bonds with others.

People forget, most if not everyone who is here as an SS, is not a new soul. You've lived before, you've been with others before. You've experienced love and relationships. And you can do it all again.

Learn what you want and what you need, then find someone who can match you, or you match them. Forcing unnatural pairings, is how things fail. Leaving wounds bleeding and scars unhealed, also a way to cause failure. And guess what? If you fail once, you can try again, as many times as needed.

Think of relationships like flowing water. Is what you need a lake where you stay in one place, or a river moving between others? What do you need? Find out. It makes things easier.

If you feel like you could never love again or feel that spark of fresh love again because of heartbreak, or because of any reason one may think of, listen... you're an SS aren't you? You can heal your scars, break bonds, reform them and find new ones. It's not over just because it didn't work with one person or many people once upon a time.

You've got a future of however many life times you live, so why keep yourself locked up in ideas and beliefs and pain that don't serve you to succeed?

Keep promoting White Genocide veiled in Libertarian nonsense. A lot of whites are waking up to this nonsense. There will come a time when this is permanently rejected as we realize our potential as a race.

The first thing a White Nationalist should do is change their perspective of relationships to become what is long term and will lead to children. Anything other than that is a support for lower birth rates which is a disservice to our ancestors. None of this free agency bullshit. While you are engaged in free agency ,Muslims and Africans with higher fertility rates are coming into Europe and taking over. We can't fight back until you realize what you need to do to fight back. Fighting back constitutes having children and raising them properly amongst such a destructive media atmosphere. Rise above your base desires and realize your potential.

Top Striker said:
The first thing a White Nationalist should do is change their perspective of relationships to become what is long term and will lead to children. Anything other than that is a support for lower birth rates which is a disservice to our ancestors. None of this free agency bullshit. While you are engaged in free agency ,Muslims and Africans with higher fertility rates are coming into Europe and taking over. We can't fight back until you realize what you need to do to fight back. Fighting back constitutes having children and raising them properly amongst such a destructive media atmosphere. Rise above your base desires and realize your potential.

I know what I need to do. It's called RTR's and advancing before I idiotically bring children into a low quality of life.

Stop harassing people with your dogma and bullshit, Jack, and start doing something productive with your time.

Top Striker said:

Your understanding and idea of the importance of the family unit is very good.

However the way you try to promote this stems from a misunderstanding on how things grow and how values become valued.

Condemning healthy promiscuity will not make anyone more aware of the value and merit of building a family.

Rather one should promote and highlight the value and merit to show the importance and significance of the family unit, and the value in settling down with a partner for the very purpose for building a family.

Condemning a practice that is in essence harmless, does not help to make anyone understand better about the importance of another practice.

Promiscuity is a problem only because people fail to see the merit of monogamy and family building, rather than purely the promotion of it.

To foster a deeper and intrinsic understanding to the importance of settling down with a partner and building a family, the value of the family unit must be uplifted, which can be done without unrealistically condemning something which is harmless in essence.

Doing so is going from one extreme to another. The truth is in the middle, neither one or another extreme. People can sleep around, make and break relationships, gain experience, and settle down when they are stable and mature enough for this.

The issue lies in the fact that settling down to have a family is condemned and looked upon disfavorably, that gender relations are being destroyed and promiscuity is promoted excessively by the enemy to weaponize sexuality and the suppression of it both to oppress and ruin peoples ability to go out there and find a partner to settle down with.

These are what should be addressed, rather than merely condemning the act of sleeping with different people to satisfy the sexual need a person may have, as well as experiencing different relationships with different people from ones teens till twenties.

When gender relationships are harmonious as intended, and the importance of the family unit is well understood and venerated, none of this existing issues would be any issue at all.

People would naturally settle down with a partner and stick together for the sake of their family and the future of the race, also people would happily celebrate having children and a well functioning family where the men and woman both fulfill their duties to each other and their children as intended.

Rather than condemning something excessively to go from one extreme to another, the natural harmony of sexual expression and gender relation must be restored.

As well the natural merits and greatness of settling down in a monogamous relationship with a partner for the sake of building a family needs to be restored to its rightful place by showing the value and importance of it in a balanced manner, rather than a hysterical and excessively traditionalist way.

The natural merit is what must be highlighted, to foster an intrinsic understanding and desire in people to undergo this divine purpose of life.

Hail Satan!

tabby said:
Top Striker said:

I know what I need to do. It's called RTR's and advancing before I idiotically bring children into a low quality of life.

Stop harassing people with your dogma and bullshit, Jack, and start doing something productive with your time.
I'm starting to like this Jack character more and more and it seems our beliefs align more or less. The only way you can bring children into a low quality of life is being a low quality human yourself. Where i live ,we have socialized healthcare ,free education ,a large welfare state and getting jobs isn't such a big deal. And my mom already has a house which i will inherit. Maybe you live in a bad situation so you can't fathom bringing kids into that life. But that's your personal problem and you should try to fix your issues rather than projecting self hatred onto the entirety of the white population. I just got out of school and im thinking about whether i should go to college or learn a skill. Maybe you should do that instead of just giving up on life entirely because its tough. And even if you do that you shouldn't propagate your negative mindset.

VoiceofEnki said:
Top Striker said:

However the way you try to promote this stems from a misunderstanding on how things grow and how values become valued.

Condemning healthy promiscuity will not make anyone more aware of the value and merit of building a family.

Rather one should promote and highlight the value and merit to show the importance and significance of the family unit, and the value in settling down with a partner for the very purpose for building a family.

Condemning a practice that is in essence harmless, does not help to make anyone understand better about the importance of another practice.

Promiscuity is a problem only because people fail to see the merit of monogamy and family building, rather than purely the promotion of it.

To foster a deeper and intrinsic understanding to the importance of settling down with a partner and building a family, the value of the family unit must be uplifted, which can be done without unrealistically condemning something which is harmless in essence.

Doing so is going from one extreme to another. The truth is in the middle, neither one or another extreme. People can sleep around, make and break relationships, gain experience, and settle down when they are stable and mature enough for this.

The issue lies in the fact that settling down to have a family is condemned and looked upon disfavorably, that gender relations are being destroyed and promiscuity is promoted excessively by the enemy to weaponize sexuality and the suppression of it both to oppress and ruin peoples ability to go out there and find a partner to settle down with.

These are what should be addressed, rather than merely condemning the act of sleeping with different people to satisfy the sexual need a person may have, as well as experiencing different relationships with different people from ones teens till twenties.

When gender relationships are harmonious as intended, and the importance of the family unit is well understood and venerated, none of this existing issues would be any issue at all.

People would naturally settle down with a partner and stick together for the sake of their family and the future of the race, also people would happily celebrate having children and a well functioning family where the men and woman both fulfill their duties to each other and their children as intended.

Rather than condemning something excessively to go from one extreme to another, the natural harmony of sexual expression and gender relation must be restored.

As well the natural merits and greatness of settling down in a monogamous relationship with a partner for the sake of building a family needs to be restored to its rightful place by showing the value and importance of it in a balanced manner, rather than a hysterical and excessively traditionalist way.

The natural merit is what must be highlighted, to foster an intrinsic understanding and desire in people to undergo this divine purpose of life.

Hail Satan!
How are you going to have a society where two modes of reproduction exist simultaneously in a constant 1:1 gender ratio ? You do know that when one man engages in promiscuous relationships , he is eliminating multiple women from the dating market right ? Trust me ,i know. When i was having casual relationships with women i had to tell each of them i really liked them so they would believe i was their boyfriend. Those women cannot now have relationships with other men who could have taken them seriously. If you allow promiscuity to foster some percentage of men will have more women and some men will have none. Which will create angry sexless men who are going to either give up on society or join reactionary movements. It will create a very competitive and violent environment. The only reason the somewhat polygamous nature of humans was possible is because men had a very high mortality due to having less immunity and a naturally dangerous life during the years and so women had to adopt to be in a polygamous relationship. No woman actually wants to share their partner. Can you feel how disgusted a woman would feel if she thought you'd been sleeping with other women and lying to her. The necessity of polygamous relationships has been eliminated with modern technology and healthcare. This mode of reproduction only creates conflict and strife now in a population. Imagine if one man had three women. That means two other men in the population lose their chance at reproduction. What will those men do ? Are you suggesting the bottom percenters share a woman ? This incel phenomenon is also the reason why the misogynist Manosphere type stuff and pickup artistry scams are so prevalent nowadays. We can all fix this if we have a majorly monogamous society like Jordan Peterson says. We can't eliminate outliers but we won't atleast have the degeneracy that we have now.

tabby said:
How many people have gotten their heartbroken, by anyone?

A cheater. An abuser. A general toxic person who wouldn't do better. Someone who just ignored you and used you. A play boy/girl. A slut. A manwhore. "Women are like this, that's why I can't get a wife!" "Men are like this, that's why I can't get a husband!" "Humans are meant to be mono! / Human were born poly!" etc etc. Add whatever you want here, the list is a long one.

So often we look at relationships in black and white. You're either "mono" or "poly". You're with only me or you want others. People who go around enjoying a lot of sex - they can't love, they're shallow. Whatever generalisations about this and that anyone wants to make to excuse why they can't have the spark of love again in their life. You get the idea.

Here's the thing. Relationships are not black and white. People are different. And I don't mean "different" as in people need exclusive relationships and others don't. It's not that simple. Understand this, relationships are fluid and changing things. Can you tell me your relationship and who you are with is exactly the same as when you first met the person? No. Things change, life changes you and makes things move.

People look at all the people who get their heartbroken and they either shut down and never try to open again to new relationships, or they turn their heart cold and "sleep around" to satisfy their wounds. Relationships in the current world are highly oppressed. You can't love or have sex with more than one person lest you be a whore or a shallow person who can't commit. Be with one person only because that's "traditional".

The label of the relationship is not what matters. What matters is the person or persons you are choosing to be with in your relationship. That's all that matters. What do THEY need and what do YOU need. If your needs are incompatible then the relationship is going to be strained and break. If you don't talk about what you need and be totally honest about it with your partner, that's a sure way to lead to bad experiences either for yourself or the other person. If you can't trust each other to honor the conditions and needs of your partnership, how do you expect things to go? Most common cases of cheating and relationship failure is both personal problems within the person that are unresolved and a lack of communication and honesty.

If you don't have trust, communication, respect, and honesty in your relationship, that's not a healthy relationship.

If your partner needs exclusivity with you, but you don't then tell them. If you need exclusivity and they don't want that talk about it. If it's just casual sex, or just love that you need, talk about it. If your needs match then great! Be upfront. Discuss with each other, what is going to make or break the relationship? What's ok and acceptable and what's not? If anything isn't working out, can it be worked out? If not, relax, maybe a love/sex relationship isn't right between you and your partner. Maybe you're better to be friends or something, and hey, who knows, maybe now is just not the right time for where you are in your growth to be with that person. You can change as a person and advance, and as you do, you might suddenly find yourself compatible with that person. And maybe simply, that person and yourself is just not right for each other at all.

Talk like people who care about each other and respect each other, not like strangers in a club hiding your face because getting laid is a life-death situation that night. You're not a one color personality and neither is anyone else. Relationships can last lifetimes if the bond is never broken. You might find someone you were once with and continue on again now, or you might find someone completely new and choose to end the past bonds with others.

People forget, most if not everyone who is here as an SS, is not a new soul. You've lived before, you've been with others before. You've experienced love and relationships. And you can do it all again.

Learn what you want and what you need, then find someone who can match you, or you match them. Forcing unnatural pairings, is how things fail. Leaving wounds bleeding and scars unhealed, also a way to cause failure. And guess what? If you fail once, you can try again, as many times as needed.

Think of relationships like flowing water. Is what you need a lake where you stay in one place, or a river moving between others? What do you need? Find out. It makes things easier.

If you feel like you could never love again or feel that spark of fresh love again because of heartbreak, or because of any reason one may think of, listen... you're an SS aren't you? You can heal your scars, break bonds, reform them and find new ones. It's not over just because it didn't work with one person or many people once upon a time.

You've got a future of however many life times you live, so why keep yourself locked up in ideas and beliefs and pain that don't serve you to succeed?

I am not sure if you think this was what i was trying to imply, because if it is, it makes it sound like i am condemning people for wanting to have sex or have multiple partners. Me saying they are not fit for an exclusive relationship is not being derogatory towards them, and is not meant such, nor is it looking down on anyone wanting to have sex, and i feel that me trying to convey this is still not understood. I also would like to say that I have never implied that I believe in "unnatural pairings"

People who go around enjoying a lot of sex - they can't love, they're shallow.
I have said this before as well, these people can love, can even have a favorite person. I just don't believe they can love monogamously. they can however and will probably be happier with 2 to 3 partners or so in either a poly arragement or just no official relationship, friends with benefits, or romantic friendships ect, and these people can still all be loved by them and cared for. The point is, these people are happier with variety instead of just one person alone.

There are people who clam up and get a bitter outlook as a result of heartache. This is infact one way their ability to be intimate with anyone diminishes ,but i was talking about people who are either naturally selective, or just want variety, weather it is in an official polyamorous arrangement, friends with benefits, or something in between, so no i don't think there is only two labels as you call it either. That part i should have worded better.

aside from heartache and disappointment, my argument is made on someones natural predisposition in the first place towards love and sex. There are also people who have "romantic friendships".

It is often the in between categories you speak of, that again i should have worded better, in between actual official polyamory and monogamy relationships, who are unsure of what they really want yet, or just have different attitude, again weather its no strings attached with no sorts of relationship, just freinds with benefits, whatever. AS such they are more apt to be less selective with who they have sex with, and how many. Again because of not being sure of what they want, after say maybe 10 to 20 people these people want to settle down. again, barring heartache and hangups, and insisting on the fact that this happens just because this is their natural predisposition, would a person wanting exclusivity think this person will have the ability to remain faithful?

the person in question would be fine with others who are more open sexually with multiple people, but the "i dont know" , "perhaps" ect "lets just see where it goes" type of deal isn't going to sit well with someone wanting something seriously exclusive. What happens then? they turn them down. And this once again i cannot stress enough, through my eyes, isn't because of calling someone immoral for wanting sex or a bad person, but just not a suitable person for exclusivity. No, these people cannot commit to exclusivity and i am talking about with exclusivity, having one partner and one partner only.

heartache is one factor, whereas natural predispositions are another when it comes to someone having sex with many different people. They can, but don't always have to intertwine and amplify each other, and do not always both apply themselves within one person. I have briefly touched on the first, but have been mainly been trying to explain the latter.

It is due to these natural predispositons that exist within people that i would never select someone of this nature, and this counts for when i actually never had sex before as well. Not because i hate the person or think they are filthy. no. because they are just too different from me, and i know in the long run they will not just want only me.

There is nothing crazy about this, and everyone is master of their own sex life. There is nothing wrong with it whatever it may be, as long as it remains between consensual adults, barring perversion.

VoiceofEnki said:
Top Striker said:

Hail Satan!

I agree with this.

There's enough space in this world for both types of people, and nothing has to be enforced on anyone. Many people are interested in raising a family, and many are not.

I think a hidden benefit that some aren't noticing is that in a healthy society like the NS model, promiscuous people who go around having lots of sex and happen to make babies can then put them up for adoption to the state.

The NS state had excellent programs for raising children. It was phenomenal. Much better than rundown orphanages. I would love to see something like that for children again.

Top Striker said:
Keep promoting White Genocide veiled in Libertarian nonsense. A lot of whites are waking up to this nonsense. There will come a time when this is permanently rejected as we realize our potential as a race.
I don’t think that’s good enough. Look at the birth rate of Africa. It’s like 4-5. Even if all whites went full steam ahead into reproduction there’s no way most would be having this many children.

A rate of 2 is nowhere near good enough neither is 3 when compared to other races. Our only hope is to shut ethnics out completely so that they can’t repopulate in our lands.

VoiceofEnki said:
Top Striker said:

Hail Satan!

I am pretty sure he is that dude from ONA..

Top Striker said:
We can all fix this if we have a majorly monogamous society like Jordan Peterson says. We can't eliminate outliers but we won't atleast have the degeneracy that we have now.

You're not really helping your case here by mentioning this at this time, on this forum.

Regardless, what you said about promiscuity is simply wrong. Your own idea of it is not what it actually means in reality.

What you describe is nothing more than a jewish promoted phenomenon, not promiscuity.

One man dating multiple woman is not a promiscuous man, merely a disingenuous hypocrite, or at best a polygamous person if they had actually been honest about their relationships with other woman to the people he dates.

Promincuity is not the act of dating multiple people, but the act of sleeping with different people without being in any committee relationship to satisfy sexual desire and seek companionship without attachments.

A woman is not eliminated from the so called "dating market" just because one dude sleeps with a few woman. That is a foolish fantasy of a man who thinks too highly of himself, or a man who pretends to care for guillible woman and fools a few of them into a relationship with him through some underhanded behaviors.

Those woman can just as easily sleep around with other dudes, since there is no committal relationship there between the so called promiscuous man and these woman.

Then this goes to the other way around as well. One woman can absolutely have a lot of dudes dance on her fingers, play around with them and make them obsessed to the point they will be "eliminated from the dating market" due to being hooked to this one girl who simply plays with their heartstrings, or has a bunch of dudes simping for her.

The rest of what you said I already explained, and is merely nonsense born from your imagination which does not reflect the reality.

Lastly, who is to say society should have a 1:1 gender ratio on the dating aspect of the aspect of relations? Nature is competitive, and never equal.

Some men will be more desirable than others, same for women. Some men and woman are so undesirable they may never find any partner.

It is perfectly normal for a very attractive and charismatic man to hold the fancy of multiple woman, same the other way around. Nothing imbalanced here about this at all.

If some inferior incel dude fails to get a girlfriend or a wife, he literally only has himself to blame.

Societal standards and degeneracy has a smaller impact on this than you think, and certainly promiscuity is not to blame for this in any way as it has no relation at all.

Have you seen how these incel individuals live their lives, what sort of psychological garbage they have? None of them are fit to have any woman or any family at all.

One might say they become like this because of societal standards and degeneracy, however there is a lot more to it than any sort of perceived promiscuity causing these issues.

Read my previous reply to you carefully and understand what I told you. Everything you bring up here I have already explained.

Hail Satan!

Flowers of Adonis said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Top Striker said:

Hail Satan!

I agree with this.

There's enough space in this world for both types of people, and nothing has to be enforced on anyone. Many people are interested in raising a family, and many are not.

I think a hidden benefit that some aren't noticing is that in a healthy society like the NS model, promiscuous people who go around having lots of sex and happen to make babies can then put them up for adoption to the state.

The NS state had excellent programs for raising children. It was phenomenal. Much better than rundown orphanages. I would love to see something like that for children again.

When National Socialism is again instilled and there is a 4th reich, i will be very happy with it being financially feasible for the white race to produce as many offspring as possible in healthy families. I am certain the state would see to this.

VoiceofEnki said:
Top Striker said:
We can all fix this if we have a majorly monogamous society like Jordan Peterson says. We can't eliminate outliers but we won't atleast have the degeneracy that we have now.

You're not really helping your case here by mentioning this at this time, on this forum.

Regardless, what you said about promiscuity is simply wrong. Your own idea of it is not what it actually means in reality.

What you describe is nothing more than a jewish promoted phenomenon, not promiscuity.

One man dating multiple woman is not a promiscuous man, merely a disingenuous hypocrite, or at best a polygamous person if they had actually been honest about their relationships with other woman to the people he dates.

Promincuity is not the act of dating multiple people, but the act of sleeping with different people without being in any committee relationship to satisfy sexual desire and seek companionship without attachments.

A woman is not eliminated from the so called "dating market" just because one dude sleeps with a few woman. That is a foolish fantasy of a man who thinks too highly of himself, or a man who pretends to care for guillible woman and fools a few of them into a relationship with him through some underhanded behaviors.

Those woman can just as easily sleep around with other dudes, since there is no committal relationship there between the so called promiscuous man and these woman.

Then this goes to the other way around as well. One woman can absolutely have a lot of dudes dance on her fingers, play around with them and make them obsessed to the point they will be "eliminated from the dating market" due to being hooked to this one girl who simply plays with their heartstrings, or has a bunch of dudes simping for her.

The rest of what you said I already explained, and is merely nonsense born from your imagination which does not reflect the reality.

Lastly, who is to say society should have a 1:1 gender ratio on the dating aspect of the aspect of relations? Nature is competitive, and never equal.

Some men will be more desirable than others, same for women. Some men and woman are so undesirable they may never find any partner.

It is perfectly normal for a very attractive and charismatic man to hold the fancy of multiple woman, same the other way around. Nothing imbalanced here about this at all.

If some inferior incel dude fails to get a girlfriend or a wife, he literally only has himself to blame.

Societal standards and degeneracy has a smaller impact on this than you think, and certainly promiscuity is not to blame for this in any way as it has no relation at all.

Have you seen how these incel individuals live their lives, what sort of psychological garbage they have? None of them are fit to have any woman or any family at all.

One might say they become like this because of societal standards and degeneracy, however there is a lot more to it than any sort of perceived promiscuity causing these issues.

Read my previous reply to you carefully and understand what I told you. Everything you bring up here I have already explained.

Hail Satan!

I have something to add, if that is alright.

I think it is common for these types you mentioned to play the blame game instead of accepting responsibility for their lack of success and improving themselves.

It is the will to self examine and focus on ourselves that sets us aside from those stuck in place.

Fixating on society's issues won't make us a better person nor increase our dating success.

It would be far more conducive to success and productive in general for people like this to focus on themselves instead of obsessing over other people and society.

There is probably legitimate reasons why they are having a hard time attracting people, and it is largely to do with mindset.

Aspiring to our glorious Gods as role models and learning from them is the best method for success, no matter the goal.

Family man, lady's man, gentleman, superman. We can improve towards any of these and more. The rest of society has nothing to do with us achieving these goals.

I liked what you said about competition. I was thinking the same. 1:1 ratio pairing sounds artificial and communistic to me.

Flowers of Adonis said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Top Striker said:

Hail Satan!

I have something to add, if that is alright.

I think it is common for these types you mentioned to play the blame game instead of accepting responsibility for their lack of success and improving themselves.

It is the will to self examine and focus on ourselves that sets us aside from those stuck in place.

Fixating on society's issues won't make us a better person nor increase our dating success.

It would be far more conducive to success and productive in general for people like this to focus on themselves instead of obsessing over other people and society.

There is probably legitimate reasons why they are having a hard time attracting people, and it is largely to do with mindset.

Aspiring to our glorious Gods as role models and learning from them is the best method for success, no matter the goal.

Family man, lady's man, gentleman, superman. We can improve towards any of these and more. The rest of society has nothing to do with us achieving these goals.

I liked what you said about competition. I was thinking the same. 1:1 ratio pairing sounds artificial and communistic to me.
So why are you aligned with White Nationalism if you don't care about White Society ? Just call yourself an accelerationist then. That is more apt than pretending to care about Whites then hypocritically advocating themes that destroy White societies. The first thing to fix societies problems starts with personal actions , i agree. But those personal actions must be unified in the eventual goal creating white children and families which will help us fight the non whites. Being a "ladysman" doesn't help Whites collectively one bit.

VoiceofEnki said:
Top Striker said:

Hail Satan!
Why ?Do you hate Jordan Peterson who has a majorly white audience who helps young white men get out of nihilism and depression and gives them purpose ,telling them to form families and be a productive member of society ? That Jordan Peterson ? Also what you're saying may have been applicable in an all white society but it can't work in a society where we are living alongside non-whites. I went to this kebab shop down the street some weeks ago and i was talking to the son of the owner. He was 24,married and had his first kid on the way. He himself had 4 siblings, the youngest being 13 years younger than him. None of the whites i know are married or have kids at 24. Most of them don't even have it on their minds at all. I've seen my city change from when i was a kid where i used to see maybe 1% of the population as non white to now about atleast 10-15% of the population as non white. We cannot compete with the muslims if we continue to be disunited in our purpose and be surprised why we're being genocided. Every white mans goal must be to create a family and raise Ultranationalist kids. I don't see how promoting promiscuity is going to help us with this goal. And i also don't understand why its being discussed at all in a white nationalist forum. Or am i wrong and this is just a forum where hypocrites play pretend to care about whites and then tell whites that its normal to be promiscuous and not form families ,just having mindless sex like an animal no different than africans ? Maybe you can start to talk about this when we've created all white utopias in our countries but not before. Until that we must be unified under a common cause and objective. To find ,and create white families and tell others to do the same.

The most frustrating thing is people trying to tell me relationships should not be hard, there should not be arguments, etc. I don't know what kind of rock these people are living under, but I have never, ever had a relationship I would call easy. People are somehow living in fairy land with no breakups/arguments or something.
Part of why I don't think it's easy is the change. All people hide (to some extent) who they really are and you see it to it's truest extent in a relationship with them. And then life's circumstances on top of that can be the straw on the camel's back.

Shadowcat said:
Flowers of Adonis said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

I agree with this.

When National Socialism is again instilled and there is a 4th reich, i will be very happy with it being financially feasible for the white race to produce as many offspring as possible in healthy families. I am certain the state would see to this.
Your own quotes -
"It is not the satanic way to blindly obey anyone, or "leave it up to a God to be in control". this is a very abrahamic notion. It is Satan's and all the God's desires however that we become independent in all ways eventually, learning to think for ourselves. Staying silent and obeying is hardly consistent with this. Furthermore, It is our responsibility to look after our respective races, albeit with the God's help, but by no means are they going to do everything for us and expect us to sit on ass doing absolutely nothing with no opinion on the subject. But the way you describe "Just let Führer take care of this" comes off as a xtian saying "let it go god is in control", which is something that SS do not do. I am certain The Antichrist as well as the rest of the Gods want us to think for ourselves also and make choices while keeping advancement and the greater good in mind. We are not to expect them to do everything, but we still must look to them for guidance all the same, but this is simply not a sit back and let them handle it all type of deal. That's all. If they basically helicopter parent us, we cannot learn from those mistakes. They will be there if something goes far beyond our power and ability if there is trouble, but they will not hold our hands every step of the way. The point is for them to let us grow and also figure things out for ourselves while looking to them for guidance, but without our hands being held constantly, so a balance. They know we might fuck up and they see our future mistakes. But us figuring these out and learning from this is what helps us grow and become independent beings."

Stop waiting to be saved. Do something about it yourself.

Top Striker said:
Shadowcat said:
Flowers of Adonis said:
I agree with this.

Your own quotes -
"It is not the satanic way to blindly obey anyone, or "leave it up to a God to be in control". this is a very abrahamic notion. It is Satan's and all the God's desires however that we become independent in all ways eventually, learning to think for ourselves. Staying silent and obeying is hardly consistent with this. Furthermore, It is our responsibility to look after our respective races, albeit with the God's help, but by no means are they going to do everything for us and expect us to sit on ass doing absolutely nothing with no opinion on the subject. But the way you describe "Just let Führer take care of this" comes off as a xtian saying "let it go god is in control", which is something that SS do not do. I am certain The Antichrist as well as the rest of the Gods want us to think for ourselves also and make choices while keeping advancement and the greater good in mind. We are not to expect them to do everything, but we still must look to them for guidance all the same, but this is simply not a sit back and let them handle it all type of deal. That's all. If they basically helicopter parent us, we cannot learn from those mistakes. They will be there if something goes far beyond our power and ability if there is trouble, but they will not hold our hands every step of the way. The point is for them to let us grow and also figure things out for ourselves while looking to them for guidance, but without our hands being held constantly, so a balance. They know we might fuck up and they see our future mistakes. But us figuring these out and learning from this is what helps us grow and become independent beings."

Stop waiting to be saved. Do something about it yourself.

Everyone working to make this happen is doing exactly this. There is a difference between blindly obeying and having a natural hierarchical structure where everyone pitches in and does their part, instead of blindly following orders. There will always be someone at the top having the final say in a healthy structure, but this makes no one a mindless slave nor does it make them a victim. Don't mix up my words.

People are having children even at the age of 24-25.
I've heard from a woman herself that fertility of a woman starts to decline after the age of 30.

Even those living on the streets have 4-6 kids... Why you trying to be perfect in this case? You have a limited lifespan.

DO the necessary things at the right time.

And, aside from that, the earlier you have children the better.

Nowadays stupidity has risen to a level where women mostly women want to enjoy life rather than settling down even after the age of 30. This is very common in Japan, china, Korea... Nowadays. Koreans have high end demands for their partners lol. Japanese woman tend to cheat. Chinese women are being brainwashed with feminism. Koreans too. But so far, I've only interacted with feminist chinese ladies.

I had a student yesterday from Spain who was 69 years old woman, never married. A human cannot remain single. No matter if you are mono or poly, you still need someone to be with you and settle, have a family.

I can guarantee that woman feels lonely inside everyday but her arrogance... She also sounded egoistic and arrogant.

We are not at a level where we can choose to remain single for life, not having kids, a family...

Personally I feel body starts to slowly decay after 27, 30, then after 40 you have common problems like hypertension..

So, have kids as early as possible. Good for both kids health and parents too.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
I've heard from a woman herself that fertility of a woman starts to decline after the age of 30.

Even those living on the streets have 4-6 kids... Why you trying to be perfect in this case? You have a limited lifespan.

Nowadays stupidity has risen to a level where women mostly women want to enjoy life rather than settling down even after the age of 30. This is very common in Japan, china, Korea... Nowadays. Koreans have high end demands for their partners lol. Japanese woman tend to cheat. Chinese women are being brainwashed with feminism. Koreans too. But so far, I've only interacted with feminist chinese ladies.

I had a student yesterday from Spain who was 69 years old woman, never married. A human cannot remain single. No matter if you are mono or poly, you still need someone to be with you and settle, have a family.

I can guarantee that woman feels lonely inside everyday but her arrogance... She also sounded egoistic and arrogant.

We are not at a level where we can choose to remain single for life, not having kids, a family...

Personally I feel body starts to slowly decay after 27, 30, then after 40 you have common problems like hypertension..

Using fear to try to get people to have children is a vicious and cruel way to go about it.

Yoga slows down aging. If people meditate and take proper care of themselves then a lot of this doesn't need to be worried about so soon.

In fact, fertility has absolutely no relation at all to numerical age. Fertility is not based on how old you are. If it was then you wouldn't be able to explain thousand+ year old immortal beings who can still give birth.

There are curses on fertility and on Gentile souls in general. Clean away the curses, feed the soul, increase the life force, and you will stay young for much longer.

Age literally is just a number.

Flowers of Adonis said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Using fear to try to get people to have children is a vicious and cruel way to go about it.

Yoga slows down aging. If people meditate and take proper care of themselves then a lot of this doesn't need to be worried about so soon.

In fact, fertility has absolutely no relation at all to numerical age. Fertility is not based on how old you are. If it was then you wouldn't be able to explain thousand+ year old immortal beings who can still give birth.

There are curses on fertility and on Gentile souls in general. Clean away the curses, feed the soul, increase the life force, and you will stay young for much longer.

Age literally is just a number.

I avoid getting in arguments on the forums, trying to prove point. It's not worth it. It only drains energy. Not a good thing for SS.

I can say for sure that I'm probably older than you and seen, experienced more than you.

When I posted previous answer I mostly targeted Asian societies, excluding western societies.

Even if you want to stay alone forever in this life, you will still want a companion. If you are astrally open enough, then I'd say it will help you overcome this need of having a physical companion in this life. But that also depends if your natal charts supports this, (like being a loner).

It is also individual, some people can't survive without a Companion, they never feel motivated to do anything without being with a partner, others can survive alone.

But they do also need someone close physically in times of need. Friends won't be there always.

--------

Talking about kids, at some point when you become more wise and calm, experienced about life, you would want to experience of being a mother/father even if you never wanted it before. You are a female I guess.

Try not to make health and immortality something to be achievable in one life, what about those who became SS at 25-30 or 40 age?

I'm talking about this from an Asian perspective. It's hard to survive alone without a family in Asian countries.

Imagine being falsely accused in a legal matter, you are alone or you just have one or two friends, how much can they really help you in this as compared to having your own life partner and children??

The bigger your family, the better it is for you.
The more contacts you have, the more better and safer it is for you in this world today.

Having a family is crucially important in Asian and western societies too. It's even more important for White people these days.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Imagine being falsely accused in a legal matter, you are alone or you just have one or two friends, how much can they really help you in this as compared to having your own life partner and children??

The bigger your family, the better it is for you.
The more contacts you have, the more better and safer it is for you in this world today.

Having a family is crucially important in Asian and western societies too. It's even more important for White people these days.

Ignoring your last comment, :?

In Ancient Greece, iirc, it was a requirement for every man to be able to defend himself in court. That's my ideal.

However, I trust in my magick to protect me from such things.

We just see things differently from different perspectives. Where you see physical solutions, I see spiritual ones.

If it sets your mind at ease, my reply wasn't to attack you. There was no hostility on my end. The comment I replied to just seemed too "black pilled" to me because of where I'm at, so I wanted to bring what is, to me, a more positive perspective.

You don't need to be so defensive, and I'm not sure where that all came from.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back