Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Re: Offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate

Lunar Dance 666

Smite said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Since the beginning of time what has happened in most cases has been that people would most often get married as teenagers, or at the latest in their mid 20s. So basically at the time they would naturally want to have sex, they would already be married and already having children. So with no sex before marriage, they would only really be going just a few years.

Teenagers getting married and having children is in general a BAD idea.
Your teens and early twenties are usually spend studying and maturing. Learning skills. Your brain isnt fully developed till youre 25 either.

Building a relationship takes time. To decide to even have kids with said partner takes time too.

And it can be very damaging to the person, to be forced by society to have kids when they are NOT ready.

Having kids also takes a lot of time to look after them and the like, time that you then do not have to study. Or to have or work a job.

Child marriages dont make sense and its something I think should be banned. Same for just marrying teens off to one another.
Also raising children was not as difficult as it is now. Because you didn't have to work 9/5 to raise money for school fees or house rent, everyone was given a space to build their own house. And am not sure there were anything like school fees. Education is supposed to be free. So is housing and healthcare. As for food, it is supposed to be cheap and very affordable. The living condition jews created today makes even living alone difficult not to talk of raising children.

Somehow this ended up in its own topic.

Anyway I wanted to say the following. My dad heard it on the tv today, I have not been able to find the source yet.

"Nederland is verarmd" it said. it means: The Netherlands is impoverished.
Groceries, fuel, housing has raised to much in price that no one is making a profit at the moment or it is very minimal.

The time we are entering now is beyond the 9-5 2 people working.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back