Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My experience with enemy attacks so far

SyrArisMarsMartin

We are nearing the end of Azazel's ritual and this week has been filled with enemy attacks and attempts,
to try and interrupt me or damage me or my close person in some way.

• It is like the enemy "uses" people in my surroundings to do this, people i know indirectly/directly. Jewish/non-jewish.
    If they are aware of what they are doing or not, i don't know,
    but it is clear to me that they recieve some sort of a "call" or "frequency" and then suddenly they turn on you.
  • Another thing is when i dream, or the astral.
    Jews or greys using appearances of people in my life/past and familiar surroundings,
    to try to catch me off guard and attack me.
    I am getting better at understanding right away what is happening
    and then i react with RTRs or call for help from our gods/demons.

What i did was, after waking up, doing some extra RTRs and one extra round of Azazel's Ritual, just to piss them off more.
When i am being attacked i respond 10 times back, with satanic love and a big fuck your mothers.
https://altcensored.com/watch?v=8RHS-8v97Uk

Btw make sure to donate some bitcoin to the JoS, money is very important to change things.
We can talk all we want, but if the JoS has more money, it can grow more and do more.
All the knowledge is real, free and helps you, be kind and help back. There is no reason not to.

Sounds all within realm of what we call psychic attack. Be aware, that this will subside. Also, the Gods do indeed help people considerably and will manage this. Just clean and so on and the Gods will handle the rest, and don't worry about the rest of this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sounds all within realm of what we call psychic attack. Be aware, that this will subside. Also, the Gods do indeed help people considerably and will manage this. Just clean and so on and the Gods will handle the rest, and don't worry about the rest of this.

Thank you Cobra. I hope that every attack against you will fail forever, so mote it be.

I was attacked again, this time the attack was in a classroom and it used the appearance of an authoritarian teacher,
it was cursing at me and trying to bring me down psychologically.
Seems like they "hack" our past and use negative emotions and experiences against us.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Thank you Cobra. I hope that every attack against you will fail forever, so mote it be.

I was attacked again, this time the attack was in a classroom and it used the appearance of an authoritarian teacher,
it was cursing at me and trying to bring me down psychologically.
Seems like they "hack" our past and use negative emotions and experiences against us.
I like your enthusiasm.

Anyway, if you have ever seen the movie Matrix, then can see that anytime when agent Smith took over a npc is the same which happens to you, or anyone else in the same situation. It can be rather distrubing, but nothing that we can not handle.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back