Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Soul mates... meditation

Jaya6669

Hello again. This post is about the meditation I mentioned in my prior "soul mates" post. We sit on a bed facing each other very close, and lock hands together, as left being male putting out and right female taking in, we create a circuit of energy passing through our heart chakra (I know it's neutral) and the idea, as we haven't done it in a long time, is to then state an affirmation such as "we are breathing in powerful protective energy..." What I do do is hug her and creat a kind of bubble around us .
Anyway I'd love to get some feedback on this. Thank you
HAIL SATAN
HAIL SATAN

I have to add with the two sitting this was with their legs out holding hands this easy creates the sigil of Azazel, somewhat does it not?

Sounds more like Duel Cultivation what you're trying to do. I recommend you looking this up in regards to Taoism. Lots of good stuff there.

How long are you guys in this position for? Anywhere between 30min-1hr should be plenty of time to build up charge between you two (insert the sexy bits while you're at it) and just focus on breathing together. Connect ALL energy channels in the body together. There's one in the roof of the mouth, so have fun with that.

Duel Cultivation is the key, in my understanding, on how to powerlevel during the Kali Yuga. It is a very "yin" or "passive" way to gather up energy and eventually can lead to a more potent kundalini. (I firmly believe this and have my own theories but alas, I have no access to my partner for the time being so I'm very happy to hear someone else have figured this out and is trying it out! Good on ya!) But in the normie world, "duel cultivation" is also called "kerezza". It's more for the physical body as they only connect with one part of the body instead of incorporating all the limbs, like with what you're trying to do. This can be used by literally any couple Male+Female (it DOES NOT WORK with same-sex coitus) in which a couple copulate without movement. This act helps build up a MAXIMUM release of oxytocin, the "love" hormone", of which helps a couple pair-bond. I HIGHLY recommend any couples do this for at least 1hr a day for 30days straight. The benefits are all too real (like how a mother bonds to her baby via breast feeding, it's That powerful).

Anyway, listen to your bodies, let yin and yang become intertwined and you shall reap Great spiritual rewards in a fraction of the time.

Enjoy.

poza37-3.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back