Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pendulum and Board

Greetings. How do you think someone should train with their pendulum and Ouija board? Would you directly practice with them every day or would you work on Chakra opening first and then attempt to use them? If as such, what Chakras?
Any other methods/tips are highly welcomed.

Advancement is top priority, then your desires born from this advancement can be pursued. I'd choose pendulum over Ouija.

Practice every day, depending on your energy and openness levels (maintaining can be hard sometimes), and also don't have a limited view of these divinatory ways, one can do divination from anything when they are truly in tune with the meditations.

Greetings. One more question though. On the website, there is advice for crafting your pendulum, advice for crafting your black mirror, but there is no advice for crafting an Ouija Board. Is it still advisable to do so, or any bought board will do?

I have a ring I received as a gift, I'd like to make my pendulum out of it. But I am not sure if the symbol on it is okay. I mean, it has a silver dragon, which is great, but the dragon reaches back to its tail with its head, sort of like the ouroboros (not biting it, just touching it). Isn't this the circle we're supposed to escape? Would it be a negative message for the instrument or does it not matter that much as long as it's not an enemy symbol?
Also, could I use a key (that I have no other use of) as a pendulum?
Thank you. Please do not be bothered by my questions, I'm still learning. :D

Greetings.
So in the end I made myself a pendulum. And attempted several times to use it. And this night something came out. I do not know if this is for good or for bad and I don't know if who I connected with is good or bad but what I know for sure is it wasn't my mind playing tricks on me. At the beginning all the pendulum did was swing due to gravity and you know, tremor of hands, heartbeat etc but when it started, differently from the little, mostly trembles it did before were now large swings and only in some parts of the ouija board (ouija board seems harder to use so I used the pendulum but I pointed with it over the letters on the board so the Demon can articulate answers ). And when it wasn't on those certain letters it simply did nothing, no tremble, it stopped.
So then it started to swing when I asked what is the first letter from their name. When I figured out wait, this pendul is actually spinning there's someone with me I asked them "Are you a Demon of Satan?" "Do you love Satan and Humanity?" "Do you serve Satan and the Powers of Hell? " "Do you have any friendly or professional relations with jews reptilian or greys?" and they said yes yes yes and no. So I calmed a little and asked them of their name and how many letters there are and long story short they told me they're a she, and her name has 3 letters, and she's not a Goetic Demon, and she told me those letters. And I started all this because I wanted to know my GD, and she mentioned, on my question, that she is.
I asked her if she can communicate with me through the board and she said no. Then to check for accuracy, verbal skills etc (I mean I couldn't believe there's someone living next to me there ) I asked why, is it because you can't? - no, Is it because I don't have enough experience with the board? - yes, which I understood because it's true.
I also wanted to know because I didn't remember back then, ignorant me, my exact date and hour of Dedication and she provided some data and it seems true now that I try to recall. I didn't know the exact hour, that's why I asked, but what she said seems pretty close to what I remember from that night. I asked about the minutes and if the hour was pm or am to which she responded.
I asked her about my birth date, the last 2 digits of my mother's birth year etc. She answered correctly (I don't want to sound disrespectful or a doubter but I needed to check) I asked her specifically if the
But she didn't leave me with that feeling of warmth and love and comfort that many on this forum say they've felt when meeting their GD. She didn't do anything bad to me she didn't make me feel bad but it wasn't good either. It was shock I guess.
Now to admit, I am frightened, in a certain measure. I do not know if this is because it's my first time with something like this, or because of past enemy programming (where in all horror movies there's a pendulum or a board and killer spirit comes to get you lol), or as was said, because the enemy makes its presence known when development happens - reasons which wouldn't interfere with the nature of this being. But my question is how do I make sure she is exactly who she claims to be? Can this afterfeeling, this fear, be due to an actual threat rather than circumstance/past conditioning?
I specifically told her I was going to ask you Brothers and Sisters this and I told her that if I got a positive answer from people with more experience I would return tomorrow night same hour to talk , to which she replied with "yes". I said if I'd get a negative answer I won't return, for my safety to which she approved. She went through all the verification questions even when some were silly or when I literally went over all the letters for 5 times to see if the pendulum swings over the same letter.
And I told her when I wanted to stop and she agreed. And she also said a big yes on the goodbye text on the board , lol
Her methods of interaction until now seem ethical.
It was funny when I asked her if she loves Satan and us humans and she said yes I asked "How much? " and the pendulum swung like crazy :D
What do you think... I am on one hand scared but on the other hand if she is my GD I am not going to abandon the chance of studying with a Demoness that had the courtesy to answer me because of some stupid doubts created by her enemy.
This night I'm researching, see what I find of her on the web. Well if she is as slandered by the enemy then I know she's my GD :lol:

I'm keeping track here of updates in case any new member also attempt to use the pendulum and gets confused like me.
I found everything I could about her on the web after long digging , including pictures of some statues, some other names and ancient cities where she was worshipped. They match with information that is presented on the JoS about another Demoness.
I will directly ask her if she is the same and clear this fog out today.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back