Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Classical music for the chakras?

Shadowcat

I suddenly heard a piece of classical music playing in my head after doing my reps for my mercury square today, and I haven't heard any in a while. I suddenly felt like I was getting the idea that listening to it makes you sharper and smarter, and after looking it up out of curiosity, there have been studies apparently that prove this.

Then something else came to me. That classical music (most of it perhaps?) was composed in such a way to have the frequencies and tones associated with the chakras, as each chakra also apparently reacts to a frequency. The thought went on further to convey "there is a reason good music is good for the soul", i have heard this phrase before, and am wondering if this is quite literally so and even where it comes from. Did some composers make their music with satanic knowledge of the human soul, to make it literally "good for the soul?"

It would explain why music is so degenerate nowadays in general, as most of the music industry is run by jews. There have even been studies with ice water crystal configurations reacting to different kinds of music, and certain frequencies. Some came out the most disfigured and ugly looking while others where immaculate and beautiful depending on the frequency.

I remember being in the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam before i came back to the states and saw a painting with a musical sheet in it. The same piece of classical music played in my head then suddenly that i referenced here, and minutes later back then at the museum someone was playing that same piece of music outside. It was like I was being told what piece of music was in the painting.

Shadowcat said:
I suddenly heard a piece of classical music playing in my head after doing my reps for my mercury square today, and I haven't heard any in a while. I suddenly felt like I was getting the idea that listening to it makes you sharper and smarter, and after looking it up out of curiosity, there have been studies apparently that prove this.

Then something else came to me. That classical music (most of it perhaps?) was composed in such a way to have the frequencies and tones associated with the chakras, as each chakra also apparently reacts to a frequency. The thought went on further to convey "there is a reason good music is good for the soul", i have heard this phrase before, and am wondering if this is quite literally so and even where it comes from. Did some composers make their music with satanic knowledge of the human soul, to make it literally "good for the soul?"

It would explain why music is so degenerate nowadays in general, as most of the music industry is run by jews. There have even been studies with ice water crystal configurations reacting to different kinds of music, and certain frequencies. Some came out the most disfigured and ugly looking while others where immaculate and beautiful depending on the frequency.

I remember being in the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam before i came back to the states and saw a painting with a musical sheet in it. The same piece of classical music played in my head then suddenly that i referenced here, and minutes later back then at the museum someone was playing that same piece of music outside. It was like I was being told what piece of music was in the painting.

Music creates peace and harmony. I do not rule out the possibility that there may indeed be music for this purpose, for example music specifically for meditation, to help calm the mind, distract from chaos and bring peace.

The response to music is, in my opinion, individual. Some people, for example, are calmed by pop music and disgusted by metal music. Someone else the other way round. Human souls are different, and vibrate at different frequencies, so a more evolved soul who is engaged with Spirituality will react differently to such phenomena than a soul for whom the concept of Spirituality is surreal and unfamiliar.

I could also imagine specific music for the Chakras. For example, a melancholic music for the depression of the root Chakra. For the throat Chakra the emotions, therefore a deeper and more emotional music. And so on, through the nature and spontaneity of the Chakras.

Music can take you to a whole other dimension, which is extremely healing for the soul and mentality.

BrightSpace666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Music creates peace and harmony. I do not rule out the possibility that there may indeed be music for this purpose, for example music specifically for meditation, to help calm the mind, distract from chaos and bring peace.

The response to music is, in my opinion, individual. Some people, for example, are calmed by pop music and disgusted by metal music. Someone else the other way round. Human souls are different, and vibrate at different frequencies, so a more evolved soul who is engaged with Spirituality will react differently to such phenomena than a soul for whom the concept of Spirituality is surreal and unfamiliar.

I could also imagine specific music for the Chakras. For example, a melancholic music for the depression of the root Chakra. For the throat Chakra the emotions, therefore a deeper and more emotional music. And so on, through the nature and spontaneity of the Chakras.

Music can take you to a whole other dimension, which is extremely healing for the soul and mentality.

The thing is, that most " music" nowadays isnt even music. Its just noise. I dont think that anybody would naturally be attracted to something that would initially hurt their ears and disrupt their line of thought unless they have been programmed to like it in some way, as if to feel different from others. Like, just listen to some of these death metal songs and tell me how in the world can this be good for the mind, let alone the soul. I get that ppl have different tastes but i think this is a bit extreme. You would listen to 30 minutes of a classical piece, but i doubt most ppl would enjoy someone screaming into a mic or just some random beats that dont have any proportionate variety in them. Which i think also has to do with the Golden Ratio which i think not only exists in architecture and painting but also in music.

When I was a little kid 7 or 8, for like a year, every time I would go to sleep i would hear classical music, but what wierded me out was that I could not imitate it,you can usually hum to any meldoy, but for the lack of better words, these melodies I just could not understand. I got so scared after a while that i started sleeping with pillows on my ears, and with time I could not hear the music anymore.

BrightSpace666 said:
Shadowcat said:

No the effects certain frequencies and music has are not relative. Most music produced today is trash also. Its not about the mood of the music necessarily, as it is about the actual frequency of the sounds.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Shadowcat said:

The thing is, that most " music" nowadays isnt even music. Its just noise. I dont think that anybody would naturally be attracted to something that would initially hurt their ears and disrupt their line of thought unless they have been programmed to like it in some way, as if to feel different from others. Like, just listen to some of these death metal songs and tell me how in the world can this be good for the mind, let alone the soul. I get that ppl have different tastes but i think this is a bit extreme. You would listen to 30 minutes of a classical piece, but i doubt most ppl would enjoy someone screaming into a mic or just some random beats that dont have any proportionate variety in them. Which i think also has to do with the Golden Ratio which i think not only exists in architecture and painting but also in music.

No, these things are not "good for the soul". alot of music today is like junk food basically.

I agree with the golden ratio part.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Please note also, my speculations about composers doing this with their music was about classical music specifically, as i have heard of Several composers of classical music having satanic knowledge. This obviously does not apply to most of the trash we hear today.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back