Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Got a set of divination runes, question on if energy work is needed on them before using.

Wolfsage

So I got a cheap set of ceramic runes, which is fine for me. If I use them and they are useful I’ll get something nicer or make some myself, but I can feel the energy from them, so it feels like I will use them.
Do they need any sort of cleansing before using for divination? They were in a bookstore.
Is there any danger or use of visualizing pulling the energy in from a rune directly?
Thanks!

A rune is not a physical item or toy. It is a spiritual concept, a Yantra. If you own an item with a picture of a rune drawn on it, there is nothing that would make this item to have any power.

The idea of "engraving a rune" is not talking about carving the picture of it into some wood. Engraving a rune is to engrave it into your soul by repeated physical vibrations of the rune, and strong visualisation. And the process by doing a working where you vibrate this rune a specific number of times every single day for many days until it is permanent.

If you are focusing on these items that you have every time that you use a rune, it is possible to put some amount of energy into this item. But this is not a good thing, because there will be many different seperate things that one rune may be used for. If the energies of all of these different workings are connected together using this item, it would make the workings much less effective by scattering and diffusing the energies. The opposite of having all of the energy focused into one point to achieve one specific goal, which is what we are trying to do when we use them.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
A rune is not a physical item or toy. It is a spiritual concept, a Yantra. If you own an item with a picture of a rune drawn on it, there is nothing that would make this item to have any power.

The idea of "engraving a rune" is not talking about carving the picture of it into some wood. Engraving a rune is to engrave it into your soul by repeated physical vibrations of the rune, and strong visualisation. And the process by doing a working where you vibrate this rune a specific number of times every single day for many days until it is permanent.

If you are focusing on these items that you have every time that you use a rune, it is possible to put some amount of energy into this item. But this is not a good thing, because there will be many different seperate things that one rune may be used for. If the energies of all of these different workings are connected together using this item, it would make the workings much less effective by scattering and diffusing the energies. The opposite of having all of the energy focused into one point to achieve one specific goal, which is what we are trying to do when we use them.

This is why you use a different physical engravement of the rune or runes if your using several in the working for each working if you choose to use that. You don't need it but can if you want. I don't think there is anything bad about this some people like it.

I kind of think those things you get at bookstores really are not that useful that is the impression I had.
Whoever created this doesn't understand how to use runes or how they were used. I honestly have seen these things too and looked at them where the runes are all on little stones or wood chips.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Thank you for the response. Yes that makes sense, what I feel from these objects might just be a sense of “familiarity” for lack of a better term. It might not be energy per say, but a sense of coming back to myself. Anyways, I like having them around, if something happens to the website or forum, I’ll at least have a physical reference point. Hopefully nothing will happen, but I do think we are going to be targeted more directly at some point.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back