Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

If the Soul can mix and Divide,then Genetic Modification,can erase Jewish Genes from the Body,and thus the Soul?.

If The Soul can be Mixed and,also Divide,then Genetic Modification,can kill Jewish Genetics,and
Add Aryan Genetics,and Completely Heal,the Body,to 100% Aryan Nordic Cro Magnon?.

The Soul is created.Most Humans do not have Soul.Most Humans are 2D Animals.

The Soul is Created by the Electrical Signals,of the Body,that with Real Yoga (Example Khechari Mudra Phase 4,milk the Ear to force Fluids Upwards and Create the Soul,the Real Caduceus Satanic Ascension).

When Kundalini Ascends for Real,the Soul is Created.Until then,one is a animal,and when one Dies in that case,one is completelly destroyed.One have to Develop the Soul,to not Die Energetically,after Death.

Then,if one Modify one Genetic,with Real Scientific Methods,one can even Add New Chakras,like Talu Chakra,make Brain Bigger,Erase all Animal,and Jewish Genetic,from the Body,and with That Alchemy,the Electrical Signals,of the Body,makes One Aryan,because the Soul can be Divided and Mix Back.

Erase the Jewish Soul Electrical Signals,Erase the 2D Animal Electrical Signals,and also Genetic Engineering,will be Superior to Eugenics,with Genetic Engineering,one can change the Body Electrical Signals,and make one Body host a Aryan Soul,and kill the Animals and Jewish Electrical Light Body Signals.

Become 4D Again,Become 5D Again.The Soul can degenerate Energetically,and Die.

One if all ones antecesors.A offspring,is two persons,all their antecesors,fused in One.

If the Soul can be Divided,and Mix Back,then Genetic Modification,can Heal the Body to 100% Nordic Cro Magnon?.The Soul is Created,the Soul to Degenerate and Die.

I wait for answer about this.Genetic Modification is already Superior to Basic Eugenics.

No, none of this can happen. A jew is a jew. Any spiritual progress only builds on what is already present, either spiritual or physical.

The "soul" is a representation of a metaphysical component that is the source and the link to the body, which cannot be alienated from it's root.

You don't milk any "ears" or anything like this. You do not understand these concepts clearly, and there is a lot of confusion present in what you write. The only thing that will produce is confusion and disinformation as a a result of this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No, none of this can happen. A jew is a jew. Any spiritual progress only builds on what is already present, either spiritual or physical.

The "soul" is a representation of a metaphysical component that is the source and the link to the body, which cannot be alienated from it's root.

You don't milk any "ears" or anything like this. You do not understand these concepts clearly, and there is a lot of confusion present in what you write. The only thing that will produce is confusion and disinformation as a a result of this.

I agree with you completely HP, the only thing that has been confusing me now for a long time is the stuff about Lavey that he had a gentile soul in a jewish body. As the body is the soul manifested, so how could this be?

Mix-And-Divide-the-Soul said:
If The Soul can be Mixed and,also Divide,then Genetic Modification,can kill Jewish Genetics,and
Add Aryan Genetics,and Completely Heal,the Body,to 100% Aryan Nordic Cro Magnon?.

The Soul is created.Most Humans do not have Soul.Most Humans are 2D Animals.

The Soul is Created by the Electrical Signals,of the Body,that with Real Yoga (Example Khechari Mudra Phase 4,milk the Ear to force Fluids Upwards and Create the Soul,the Real Caduceus Satanic Ascension).

When Kundalini Ascends for Real,the Soul is Created.Until then,one is a animal,and when one Dies in that case,one is completelly destroyed.One have to Develop the Soul,to not Die Energetically,after Death.

Then,if one Modify one Genetic,with Real Scientific Methods,one can even Add New Chakras,like Talu Chakra,make Brain Bigger,Erase all Animal,and Jewish Genetic,from the Body,and with That Alchemy,the Electrical Signals,of the Body,makes One Aryan,because the Soul can be Divided and Mix Back.

Erase the Jewish Soul Electrical Signals,Erase the 2D Animal Electrical Signals,and also Genetic Engineering,will be Superior to Eugenics,with Genetic Engineering,one can change the Body Electrical Signals,and make one Body host a Aryan Soul,and kill the Animals and Jewish Electrical Light Body Signals.

Become 4D Again,Become 5D Again.The Soul can degenerate Energetically,and Die.

One if all ones antecesors.A offspring,is two persons,all their antecesors,fused in One.

If the Soul can be Divided,and Mix Back,then Genetic Modification,can Heal the Body to 100% Nordic Cro Magnon?.The Soul is Created,the Soul to Degenerate and Die.

I wait for answer about this.Genetic Modification is already Superior to Basic Eugenics.

Maybe I didn't care enough to decipher your rambling, but it seemed retarded to me.

Consider the thought experiment about the Ship of Theseus:
If the ship of Theseus were kept in a harbor and every part on the ship were replaced one at a time, would it then be a new ship?

If it is not the same ship, then at what point did it stop being the ship of Theseus? If it is the same ship, then could all the removed pieces be reassembled to form a ship, and would that be the ship of Theseus?
I'll use this as a basis to go along with your questions. If hypothetically you were to use advanced technology to surgically, medicinally and genetically remove all of the parts that make a jew a jew, and added in place all the parts that make up a Gentile, perhaps going as far as to even modify or replace the brain... Is that still the same being, or did you just create a Gentile, while destroying what was there before?

I consider the spiritual and physical to be two sides of the same coin. So undoubtedly, such a process would cut this creature off from its original source, and then leave what's left in its place to seek new roots. Would it survive that? Who knows.

But it doesn't matter, as what you describe would be a pointless endeavour to begin with. If you want to create more Gentiles, then just have more Gentile children, or aid society in a way that promotes this.

As for Spiritual advancement in jews, all it does is bring out the jew. I've witnessed it, with dire consequences. Ever since that situation reached its end and I reflected on it, I've understood what's really important, and how to protect myself. Unfortunately, I know not of a way to convey that to you that you might understand. It might be something that you have to see for yourself, in order to truly know.

With that in mind, learn well, and hail Satan!

This sounds like the same new age nonsense kind of thing others have been posting from time to time recently unless this is you doing it under different accounts.

All life forms has a soul, Kundalini... Once you gained the Magnum Opus state, only raise it to a higher and Divine level. Beware the new age that says people has no souls, Jewish likes a lot to interfere about spirituality.

"Yes goy, you are an animal. 2d, nothing else. Forfeit your instinctual nature, that's animal, that's jew. Jew can become good. Animal goy stays 2d. Jew becomes 5d, immortal one god. Be afraid. We can too in fact, become the metaverse. I totally didn't created this name to purposefully mix and divide, it was just a question goy."

Translation. Let me mention the word "Kundalini" too to appear valid in my assessment. Kundalini.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=370465 time=1656540993 user_id=21286]

OWP, I am sorry but your parasite is permanent and fatal. No amount of genetic modification or anything here can resolve it. That is why nobody wanted to tell you.

Careful brother, I don't think his fragile mind can handle the truth

What some people don't seem to understand is their energy structure is completely different as well as the structure and make up of the soul. It wouldn't seem logical this could be Changed or turned to gentile. It would require a complete destruction of the soul and rebuilding from scratch as a gentile soul. Which would be a different person anyways and the Jew would no longer exist in any way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back