Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why Serpentine Energy/Serpents?

SyrArisMarsMartin

(with all due respect of course)

but i was thinking, why Serpentine Energy? There are so many other beings and energy in the universe.
Why are we as human beings/souls and our creators, gods/demons associated with Serpents/Serpentine Energy?
Why not another form of Energy? Did we just happen to be created this way, by these beings?
The same with jews, again the connection with Serpents/Serpentine Energy, why not something else?
Seems like good Serpent vs bad Serpent. Like in nature, different types of serpents killing and eating each other.
Is the serpentine being/energy, the ultimate/best form of Energy System?
Why not create the human being/soul like a dolphin or something else?
And is it possible to change the foundation of this energy to something else, or is it fate?

I would like to hear your opinions about this subject.

Because the light and waves of nature, are symbolized by the Serpent.

VisualWaveLengthChart.jpg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

One only has to rotate on the right the image and see also the color spectrum of the chakras, how also vibration is felt as an "earthquake" and simple vibration in the body and the Serpent transferring as the wave.

Extremely direct and inspired reply, Thank you HP.

My only mystery and question is about the layer of the "radioactive" energy of the Serpent. That which penetrates and goes beyond all matter. It expands and can be felt transversing all matter.

It only comes after all other energies are flowered.

NakedPluto said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

One only has to rotate on the right the image and see also the color spectrum of the chakras, how also vibration is felt as an "earthquake" and simple vibration in the body and the Serpent transferring as the wave.

My only mystery and question is about the layer of the "radioactive" energy of the Serpent. That which penetrates and goes beyond all matter. It expands and can be felt transversing all matter.

I see.

Btw NakedPluto your way of writing and explaining things is like from another dimension,
i guess it is hard for people to understand you if they are not on your level or near it at least.

I think i know what you mean by this penetrating radioactive serpentine energy, others can feel it too,
judging by their reaction, but they cannot explain it.

The serpentine energy system seems to be perfectly created in union with nature, amazing.
If that is what we are and will be forever, so be it i guess... Serpents forever, woohoo...

It is the energy most associated with the creation of the Universe via Plasma Columns and Birkeland Currents. Inside every (((atom))), inside every living and non-living beings there exists plasmoids (think yin and yang). The most primordial of which are closer to simpler life like trees (which are "slow lightning") and single celled organisms. Being more primordial has advantages such as regeneration and cloning. For example, plants. They can be cut in half and if you take care of both halves, you'll have 2 of the same exact plant growing. Same with some singled-celled organisms (and if you want to go deeper, you can even say adding electro-magnetic energy to them can change them into entirely different species or rearrange their bodies completely).

Back onto the topic, I remember reading about the Aboriginals of Australia where they would talk of GIANT serpentine dragons irrupting from the earth and reach all the way up into the heavens. These dragons would bring forth beautiful crystals and gems such as opal and diamond but the dragons themselves were very loud and destructive. Some tribes in Africa reported the same phenomenon in their ancient stories. These "dragons" were actually giant plasma columns coming from within the earth herself. (When did this happen? There is no way of really knowing but it had to have happened before our solar system "settled down". You could be talking hundreds of thousands of years ago or less than 500, to me, this is irrelevant anyway.) You can also go and read about giant "light men" in the sky over the Americas from Native American tribes. You will also see these are plasma columns.

birkeland-current-4f36aacc-1360-45aa-8909-df95f0fb3fc-resize-750.jpeg

tell_tale_drawing.jpg

All what you see here is also INSIDE of you via the Kundalini. Your pelvis is a "Taurus", or bowl (like you see in the above picture) and your spinal column acts like a tesla coil for which your Qi (energy) to travel upward and ascend which then ends up connecting all aspects of the soul together (like beads on a string). It is the "great powerline" of the body. And yes, it does feel like a live serpent (or a long fish in my experience) wiggling/swimming through your body quite literally.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
NakedPluto said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I see.

Btw NakedPluto your way of writing and explaining things is like from another dimension,
i guess it is hard for people to understand you if they are not on your level or near it at least.

I think i know what you mean by this penetrating radioactive serpentine energy, others can feel it too,
judging by their reaction, but they cannot explain it.

The serpentine energy system seems to be perfectly created in union with nature, amazing.
If that is what we are and will be forever, so be it i guess... Serpents forever, woohoo...

I'm not yet anywhere at any level you assume, my writing appears as so due to lacking ability to better write, I think opposite to this, but thank you regardless. FancyMancy did notified accordingly to that.

The Solar chakra when expands has a similar penetrating energy, refined. Only then, it is a tunnel of movement of a lot of speed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back