Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

True Life? Free Will? - Excerpt From My Unpublished Book "The Unknown"

I did not write this book at such length, I only analysed one or two phenomena that I think play a morally prominent role in "life". In this post I have taken a small excerpt from the book. I don't know the fate of the book yet, I have mixed feelings about it.

With my next book, I will introduce the reader to Philosophy, or to one or more questions which exist at present but which are rather marginalized or neglected, and which modern man does not deal with because moral and philosophical values such as life, death, the afterlife, false illusion-reality have been forgotten, and which would be worth dealing with.

For man has resigned himself to and accepted that "life" exists, exists around him, and by these standards the average man never concerns himself with questions of what Life really is.

Is what surrounds us, water, earth, people, buildings - everything that has ever existed on Earth, a hoax? If we use the theory that man is imagining everything around him and nothing actually exists in "reality", every physical/natural thing is a figment of his own mind, then what is the point of life?

Man has resigned himself over the millennia to taking life for granted, the people around him and almost everything that comes with life. But with Knowledge in the background, can this paradigm be changed? Going back to the "theory", which is a surreal delusion, the average person would say, but rationally considered, would it really be orbitally stupid?

Let me ask a very simple question - what is 1 mile away from you? What is happening there? You don't know because you're not there. So does anything actually exist there? Then you re-create the landscape and the picture you knew when you actually went there and looked at what was there. But if you're not there and you don't look around, you don't analyze the phenomena that are there, are you sure it's there?

These are all questions and assumptions that can't be dealt with, they just lurk in the mind, in the untamed mind, that unanswered question that may never be answered. The mind is easily fooled - after all, one draws conclusions after a first impression, and that particular 'first impression' can affect one's whole life.

Let's take life as an example - based on the first impression, it is real, isn't it? What would happen if the mind discovered the chaotic but in its own way fantastic phenomenon we call "reality"? For man, reality, life, the world, is what he imagines.

Each person's analysis and conception of the world is different. Would each man float in a cloud of illusion, controlled by a higher entity that is in fact above man? Let me ask you another question - a man comes along the street in front of you, a man unknown to you.

What makes you think he is who you think he is? You can only see him from the front, but what about the back? Is it drawn, is there choreography behind it? Or is it completely useless until you analyse his back? Another example - you read a book, a 140 page book, you turn to page 67 - is the writing printed on the other pages?

Or maybe the other pages would be blank? You don't know until you turn the page and see for yourself. What if, after analysing reality, you realise you are living a lie, that nothing around you is what you think it is?

Then what was the point of existing until now? Why would any ordinary citizen do what they have done? What would be the point of living if your entire existence, concept and perspective up to that point was a lie? These are all questions that man has not dealt with, or would rather not deal with, because his realisation of the reality of life is based on a false foundation, and he has done nothing all his life, he has lived his life in a false, fictitious reality, and every single goal he has striven for has been in vain.

We often talk about how much we know about life, how sure we are of what we are and what surrounds us, but these are all irrational assumptions in a naturalistic life in which man is a 'puppet' controlled by a 'supreme entity'.

Because man wants to believe in something, he wants to believe that something is above him, that he can respect something or someone, and this is in a sense, in the broader but more complex sense of the word, a slave, a subordinate and subjugated mentality.

Without free will, man, every single act and deed he does, is false, because he does not want to do what he really wants to do, but is forced to do it by something or someone. Man is instinctive, driven by instincts, and these instincts are real in their own, physical sense, but would they be false in a metaphysical sense higher than the physical sense?

Man in the role of the puppet and the "Unknown" in the role of the controller.

In the theory of "false reality", they are merely imaginary individuals imagined by "us" or merely living with us in a cloud of illusory reality, not acting or doing anything of their own free will, but being guided by an "unknown" "higher" being or "entity" of moral imagination.

Is it worthwhile for man to exist in such a false life, which is always only a "theory"? Ignoring this paradigm, I would like to take the Christian churches as an example. Should we believe in "God"? Who or what is the concept of "God"? Would it be just a fictitious phenomenon that acts as a subconscious weapon, present in our current multicultural society, targeting only the mind and, so to speak, guiding its every move?

Is not the whole of Christianity more than a mere existential deception, which, beyond the scourge of humanity, besides the rational question that life is possible, is not what we would think it to be. Surely you have noticed, dear reader, that when you happen to have important business and you are in a hurry and you are late with an example, everything conspires against you.

You can't find your shoes/boots, you can't find your car keys, there's a huge traffic jam when you're about to leave, ignoring the fact that not a soul has passed you by until you're in a hurry, and the list could go on and on, but one thing is common: something doesn't want you to get there, or doesn't want you to have free will.

Because what you realize is that you would do everything normally, including putting on your shoes, finding the key, but it would be your own will, and this "unknown" being doesn't want you to decide your fate.

Therefore, He arranges events so that you are placed in a little bubble in an illusory reality where you unconsciously obey the existential signals sent by "Him", even in the absence of free will, and you are part of the illusion bubble of illusion reality created by "Him", in which you lack free will and unwillingly obey the signals He sends you and accept the paradigms He has created for you.

Going back to Christianity for a few words - if it is an illusory reality that we live in, then it is completely unnecessary to believe in it, because free will does not exist by default, it is not a given, and why would you want to push aside your tiny little moral view that you are not commanded? It is pointless to subject oneself to another illusion in a given illusion.

People like to believe that free will exists. They like to believe that what surrounds them is realistic and relevant to the paradigm they live in and call "reality".

Since man is an instinctive being, driven by his instincts, he cannot help it. Humans like to play with terms and words that they have an affinity for, that they can use according to their own individual morality, but in the reality of the tower, this is a purely surreal phenomenon.

You tell someone what you are sure of, but on what basis do you form that opinion?

The human mind can be fooled on such a monumental scale that it is chaotic to the average person. You give an opinion on something you claim is true, but it is nowhere near the truth. You don't know what the other person is like.

You only know what the other person shows you about themselves. This can be ideal for you, but it can also be discouraging. The end result is the same - you submit to what the other person outwardly presents as reality. Many people think they know everything about a person better than you do, but are you really sure that they are showing you themselves?

Hypocrisy is a common enough phenomenon in this society that we have to accept it. The hatred one feels for certain moral values can be wasted by a single contradictory statement. The average man is nothing more than an instinct-driven element in an illusion that becomes reality for him.

If a man does not conform to another man who has an idea of how that individual will look or behave - instinct kicks in in the man, shaped by "Imagination". We want to believe that what we exist in is real. Does death matter in this pattern? Is there death without life?

This is the question.

BrightSpace666

BrightSpace666 said:
Man has resigned himself over the millennia to taking life for granted, the people around him and almost everything that comes with life. But with Knowledge in the background, can this paradigm be changed? Going back to the "theory", which is a surreal delusion, the average person would say, but rationally considered, would it really be orbitally stupid?

Oh ho! What wonderment you have put forth here! So many good questions with hard and even impossible answers. Have you come up with the answers yourself? Are you satisfied just asking the questions? Because if so, bravo! because no one does this. No one asks BIG questions and many people on here are Here BECAUSE of those big questions. I won't answer any of these but put forth some things for you to "springboard" off of, if you're so inclined :)

Is the humanity you see around you that of others or of your Own projection Onto others? Does humanity really talk to each other or talk to a mirror of themselves? Could this be why there's conflict in the world? Misunderstandings? What happens if humanity can gain clarity and see others for what they truly are? Can we thus then advance as a whole? What happens if only few among humanity have the vision of clarity? Are they able to communicate with anyone at that point or will others only see themselves in that person? What happens if the few who have clarity project their humanity onto the rest of the population? How do you break out of mirrored proception?

BrightSpace666 said:
The mind is easily fooled - after all,

Whooooooooooooooooooooa, I just got CHILLS! Literally nobody says that. EVER. Everyone thinks their mind, their perception of reality is perfect and anything imperfect about it, they cannot Deal with it. It MUST be the fault of the person trying to "challenge" their "mind territory" when in actuality, the other person is pointing out the obvious. It's too easy to assume one knows everything, that their mind isn't "kiked" to begin with. But a truly advanced person, wizard tier, can rearrange their perceptions easily when given new information. Even if said information turns their world 180degrees on its head. The unfortunate part? Only people with internal intuition posses such a feature. Want to know how many people in the world possess this feature? It's not very comforting. Hell, by the way you "muse" in your writing sounds like you're an INFJ...

BrightSpace666 said:
What makes you think he is who you think he is? You can only see him from the front, but what about the back? Is it drawn, is there choreography behind it? Or is it completely useless until you analyse his back? Another example - you read a book, a 140 page book, you turn to page 67 - is the writing printed on the other pages?

Or maybe the other pages would be blank? You don't know until you turn the page and see for yourself. What if, after analysing reality, you realise you are living a lie, that nothing around you is what you think it is?

I'm sorry, I have to sperg but your words are so bendy and twisty, anyone stuck with a crystalized mind would either break from your words OR be slightly restructured into something new. What I'm trying to say is, your writing is like a psychedelic trip and it's great!

BrightSpace666 said:
Then what was the point of existing until now? Why would any ordinary citizen do what they have done? What would be the point of living if your entire existence, concept and perspective up to that point was a lie? These are all questions that man has not dealt with, or would rather not deal with, because his realisation of the reality of life is based on a false foundation, and he has done nothing all his life, he has lived his life in a false, fictitious reality, and every single goal he has striven for has been in vain.

Would it be moral or Just to break his illusion, then? Having lived his life as a lie? Would it break him completely and leave the man a broken husk of his former self? Would it be worth all the pain he must now process? Is he even able to DO any of the things above? If he cannot, is it worth it to try and show him anyway?

BrightSpace666 said:
We often talk about how much we know about life, how sure we are of what we are and what surrounds us, but these are all irrational assumptions in a naturalistic life in which man is a 'puppet' controlled by a 'supreme entity'.

Because man wants to believe in something, he wants to believe that something is above him, that he can respect something or someone, and this is in a sense, in the broader but more complex sense of the word, a slave, a subordinate and subjugated mentality.

A horrible reality to come to. Most people do not and will not take responsibility for themselves. They are like baby. Remember my question earlier about the percentage of people with internal intuition? There's a whole other percentage that reflects this as well and it's even MORE horrifying to realize. Not even "old age" will help. A 75 year old grandma is still stuck at the age of 15 and this is the "norm". Also, those people are cultists too. Most are be default, only the wizard types and the ones that can "see" aren't. Everyone wants a daddy but no one wants to BE that daddy...

BrightSpace666 said:
In the theory of "false reality", they are merely imaginary individuals imagined by "us" or merely living with us in a cloud of illusory reality, not acting or doing anything of their own free will, but being guided by an "unknown" "higher" being or "entity" of moral imagination.

I call these types of people "skin-balloons". Controlled by their false-egos and parasites eating their bodies. Most skin-balloons are narcissists and they have that "vacant" look in their eyes. If you've ever met one, you'll know what I mean.

BrightSpace666 said:
Since man is an instinctive being, driven by his instincts, he cannot help it. Humans like to play with terms and words that they have an affinity for, that they can use according to their own individual morality, but in the reality of the tower, this is a purely surreal phenomenon.

You tell someone what you are sure of, but on what basis do you form that opinion?

The human mind can be fooled on such a monumental scale that it is chaotic to the average person. You give an opinion on something you claim is true, but it is nowhere near the truth. You don't know what the other person is like.

You're getting too close to the truth, SHUT HIM DOWWWWWWWWWWWWN. Kekekekek but jokes aside holy crap this is ludic asf. I wonder how many worthless cultists you'll trigger with this aka the narcasists. Your words and concepts are too big for most people to handle, btw. Even here I have noticed. But you're asking the right questions and again, you're most likely a genius. I'm not blowing smoke up your ass either. I'm just giving you a reality check because you appear capable of self-consistancy which is only found in wizard archetype personalities.

This was a pleasure to read and I hope to see more of this stuff in the future.

Enigmatic_Rabbit said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Oh ho! What wonderment you have put forth here! So many good questions with hard and even impossible answers. Have you come up with the answers yourself? Are you satisfied just asking the questions? Because if so, bravo! because no one does this. No one asks BIG questions and many people on here are Here BECAUSE of those big questions. I won't answer any of these but put forth some things for you to "springboard" off of, if you're so inclined :)

Is the humanity you see around you that of others or of your Own projection Onto others? Does humanity really talk to each other or talk to a mirror of themselves? Could this be why there's conflict in the world? Misunderstandings? What happens if humanity can gain clarity and see others for what they truly are? Can we thus then advance as a whole? What happens if only few among humanity have the vision of clarity? Are they able to communicate with anyone at that point or will others only see themselves in that person? What happens if the few who have clarity project their humanity onto the rest of the population? How do you break out of mirrored proception?

BrightSpace666 said:
The mind is easily fooled - after all,

Whooooooooooooooooooooa, I just got CHILLS! Literally nobody says that. EVER. Everyone thinks their mind, their perception of reality is perfect and anything imperfect about it, they cannot Deal with it. It MUST be the fault of the person trying to "challenge" their "mind territory" when in actuality, the other person is pointing out the obvious. It's too easy to assume one knows everything, that their mind isn't "kiked" to begin with. But a truly advanced person, wizard tier, can rearrange their perceptions easily when given new information. Even if said information turns their world 180degrees on its head. The unfortunate part? Only people with internal intuition posses such a feature. Want to know how many people in the world possess this feature? It's not very comforting. Hell, by the way you "muse" in your writing sounds like you're an INFJ...

BrightSpace666 said:

I'm sorry, I have to sperg but your words are so bendy and twisty, anyone stuck with a crystalized mind would either break from your words OR be slightly restructured into something new. What I'm trying to say is, your writing is like a psychedelic trip and it's great!

BrightSpace666 said:

Would it be moral or Just to break his illusion, then? Having lived his life as a lie? Would it break him completely and leave the man a broken husk of his former self? Would it be worth all the pain he must now process? Is he even able to DO any of the things above? If he cannot, is it worth it to try and show him anyway?

BrightSpace666 said:

A horrible reality to come to. Most people do not and will not take responsibility for themselves. They are like baby. Remember my question earlier about the percentage of people with internal intuition? There's a whole other percentage that reflects this as well and it's even MORE horrifying to realize. Not even "old age" will help. A 75 year old grandma is still stuck at the age of 15 and this is the "norm". Also, those people are cultists too. Most are be default, only the wizard types and the ones that can "see" aren't. Everyone wants a daddy but no one wants to BE that daddy...

BrightSpace666 said:

I call these types of people "skin-balloons". Controlled by their false-egos and parasites eating their bodies. Most skin-balloons are narcissists and they have that "vacant" look in their eyes. If you've ever met one, you'll know what I mean.

BrightSpace666 said:

You're getting too close to the truth, SHUT HIM DOWWWWWWWWWWWWN. Kekekekek but jokes aside holy crap this is ludic asf. I wonder how many worthless cultists you'll trigger with this aka the narcasists. Your words and concepts are too big for most people to handle, btw. Even here I have noticed. But you're asking the right questions and again, you're most likely a genius. I'm not blowing smoke up your ass either. I'm just giving you a reality check because you appear capable of self-consistancy which is only found in wizard archetype personalities.

This was a pleasure to read and I hope to see more of this stuff in the future.

Self-awareness is an important thing for me, but unfortunately I haven't done much about it. There are things about myself that I don't like and I am unable to accept the fact, even though I know it is destructive after a while. I've started to work on really getting to know myself, but it's not easy.

I used to advise people to get to know themselves, to know who they are, but I was just advising, I didn't want to get to know myself for fear of failure. But now it's time for that to end. I am learning to accept myself fully and in perspective, as it play a monumental role in life itself.

By the way, I put this book in "passive" mode because it has a destructive phenomenon. The book itself is largely my own opinion and analysis, but it is a book with content that can easily make one paranoid and anxious. Because I am dealing with a subject that is chaotic, yet relevant in its own way, but without a real and very reassuring explanation. So, if we are not careful, we can easily start to believe in it, in short - it can easily make us nihilistic.

Unfortunately, in some parts of the book, I myself started to believe in it to a certain extent, and that is one of the reasons why I stopped writing it, and another is that in some parts I do not feel it is relevant, because it often seems stupid, often seems real, and therefore I often do not feel like continuing. But I'm glad you liked it.

However, remember - this is just philosophical writing and does not mean it is actually true. Our Father Satan has shown us the Way to go, he has shown us what is True and what is False, but this book can still be destructive to one's moral and mental level.

BrightSpace666 said:
Is this book a collection of your ideas and reasoning, or is it a kind of manual that you can use to achieve something?
To explain further, are you sharing your studies done so far, or have you already completed your studies on the subject?

I'd still be curious to read it, it might be useful to me.

If you have doubts, you can ask a God to help you revise it so that you can perfect it.

BrightSpace666 said:

However, remember - this is just philosophical writing and does not mean it is actually true. Our Father Satan has shown us the Way to go, he has shown us what is True and what is False, but this book can still be destructive to one's moral and mental level.

That is the opposite of "philosophy". This definition of philosophy is very recent, and it's anything but what philosophy is, as it was defined by the people who founded all of this.

Confusing nonsense later on got labelled as "philosophy", which is basically an extension of deep confusion, that produces no outcome. When true Philosophy [wisdom] is read, you become untangled. When you read nonsense, you become tangled.

You depart yourself from wisdom and move away from it, over into a land that sometimes is "searching", but oftentimes is just being lost with fanciful words.

As a diary of personal "thoughts", this "could have" value. The fact that things like this can be "destructive", what value does it add to them? Granted most thoughts are prone to destruction and pointless, not much.

Philosophy by definition is an attempt to reach towards a truth, be this scientific or universal. Only lately this has been perverted entirely from "Western People" who took their own confusion and grandiosity in said confusion very seriously.

Most "philosophers" like "Kafka" and other jews are just jews experiencing a lapse of insanity at this point, with nothing fundamental to say.

Awkwardness, usage of bright words to cover for lack of anything fundamental, and rampant confusion that parades as a state of awakened consciousness is an enemy of knowledge. Ancient real philosophers, called this "Sophistry", or the tendency to try to sound smart and wise while truly saying absolutely nothing.

On the opposing isle of moral virtues [this was considered evil] there was "Laconism", which comes from "Lacones" or "Spartans", who had as a moral virtue to speak succinctly and on the point. A true philosopher here would be Seneca or someone like Marcus Aurelius.

There is a certain sub-set of philosophical understanding that deals with certain questions, such as some reflected in the topic. The point is to ponder and to unwoven, to divide these thoughts properly.

Additionally, the cases of "amoralism" and other mental apparition such as "order-less existence" etc, are only viable as pondered beliefs, and are completely shattered when one has enough understanding of the cosmos itself. These survive only when one doesn't know fundamental spirituality, science, geometry, or when one doesn't have sufficient experience in spiritual matters.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

That is the opposite of "philosophy". This definition of philosophy is very recent, and it's anything but what philosophy is, as it was defined by the people who founded all of this.

Confusing nonsense later on got labelled as "philosophy", which is basically an extension of deep confusion, that produces no outcome. When true Philosophy [wisdom] is read, you become untangled. When you read nonsense, you become tangled.

You depart yourself from wisdom and move away from it, over into a land that sometimes is "searching", but oftentimes is just being lost with fanciful words.

As a diary of personal "thoughts", this "could have" value. The fact that things like this can be "destructive", what value does it add to them? Granted most thoughts are prone to destruction and pointless, not much.

Philosophy by definition is an attempt to reach towards a truth, be this scientific or universal. Only lately this has been perverted entirely from "Western People" who took their own confusion and grandiosity in said confusion very seriously.

Most "philosophers" like "Kafka" and other jews are just jews experiencing a lapse of insanity at this point, with nothing fundamental to say.

Awkwardness, usage of bright words to cover for lack of anything fundamental, and rampant confusion that parades as a state of awakened consciousness is an enemy of knowledge. Ancient real philosophers, called this "Sophistry", or the tendency to try to sound smart and wise while truly saying absolutely nothing.

On the opposing isle of moral virtues [this was considered evil] there was "Laconism", which comes from "Lacones" or "Spartans", who had as a moral virtue to speak succinctly and on the point. A true philosopher here would be Seneca or someone like Marcus Aurelius.

There is a certain sub-set of philosophical understanding that deals with certain questions, such as some reflected in the topic. The point is to ponder and to unwoven, to divide these thoughts properly.

Additionally, the cases of "amoralism" and other mental apparition such as "order-less existence" etc, are only viable as pondered beliefs, and are completely shattered when one has enough understanding of the cosmos itself. These survive only when one doesn't know fundamental spirituality, science, geometry, or when one doesn't have sufficient experience in spiritual matters.
What philosophy does the Jos follow ? Is it Accelerationism ? Or Rene Guenon ,Julius Evola ?

Veritá_666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Is this book a collection of your ideas and reasoning, or is it a kind of manual that you can use to achieve something?
To explain further, are you sharing your studies done so far, or have you already completed your studies on the subject?

I'd still be curious to read it, it might be useful to me.

If you have doubts, you can ask a God to help you revise it so that you can perfect it.

I came across this "phenomenon" a long time ago and have been interested ever since. The post, and the book itself, is based on my opinion, I may have just presented it a bit strangely. This is the merely the writing and content of my opinion, intended to make people think on some level about the conclusions and explanations that can be drawn from such content.

What will become of it, I do not yet know. As I said in another reply, I don't know if it would make sense to continue. It is an interesting phenomenon, but to engage with it more you would have to start believing in it, which may not be so constructive in terms of spirit and mentality.

BrightSpace666 said:

Perhaps the content can potentially make someone a nihilist due to the fact that the content is a reflection of your ideas.

Maybe you have unconscious programming that leads you to nihilism.

Many times you have spoken about nihilism and the evil it represents, perhaps you have had more experiences than the average person on the subject of nihilism.
And so you rightly tend to warn other people by exposing this evil.

The idea of philosophy and self-analysis is good, but if there is also nihilism in the middle, the result will be something confusing and harmful.

As you said, the human mind is quite deceivable, and negative mental programming can take over, clouding the mind and reason.

According to my oppinion, one can only start talking about topics such as philosophy when nihilism is removed completely and not in a sense including it.

This is not meant as an insult, this is one of my ideas and may even be wrong, as I don't know you very well I won't be able to form a 100% accurate opinion, only a rough one.

Ask yourself this:
Do you have any deprogramming to do? Is your mind 100% free of enemy ideologies, such as nihilism and others?

This may escape your mind, but take it as a possibility anyway, maybe you can do some work to resolve the programming in the future if you feel the need.

In case I am completely wrong, I apologise for wasting your time.

BrightSpace666 said:
Self-awareness is an important thing for me, but unfortunately I haven't done much about it. There are things about myself that I don't like and I am unable to accept the fact, even though I know it is destructive after a while. I've started to work on really getting to know myself, but it's not easy.

I used to advise people to get to know themselves, to know who they are, but I was just advising, I didn't want to get to know myself for fear of failure. But now it's time for that to end. I am learning to accept myself fully and in perspective, as it play a monumental role in life itself.

By the way, I put this book in "passive" mode because it has a destructive phenomenon. The book itself is largely my own opinion and analysis, but it is a book with content that can easily make one paranoid and anxious. Because I am dealing with a subject that is chaotic, yet relevant in its own way, but without a real and very reassuring explanation. So, if we are not careful, we can easily start to believe in it, in short - it can easily make us nihilistic.

Unfortunately, in some parts of the book, I myself started to believe in it to a certain extent, and that is one of the reasons why I stopped writing it, and another is that in some parts I do not feel it is relevant, because it often seems stupid, often seems real, and therefore I often do not feel like continuing. But I'm glad you liked it.

Ah... I see... Seems like my idealization was incorrect. You still do not "see", not because you can't but it seems like it "frightens" you. As you said, you fear to fail and that you fear it can make you (or others) become nihilistic. I don't want to say this is an Incorrect way of interpreting your words, because this is a natural inclination for your specific archetype (of which I had guessed wrong before, my bad) but because it's the words Themselves that are disturbing.

Element Air. No one is allowed to know it exists and if someone is element earth primary, they are befuddled with air. Does not compute! While the element fire can get kiked by it. I can guess your archetype but I believe it's better to just help you grasp the concepts you are exhibiting. (I offer no offense, just observations and care)

Fear of Failure, it's palpable in your response to me. It's kind of sad and I want to pat your shoulder and say, you're doing alright. Where is the fear coming from? Because in the grand scheme of things, it is this specific kind of fear that keeps one from Advancing. It can keep you from getting that job you want, asking out that person you find cute, not wanting to go outside, no wanting to interact with the public, not confronting a medical problem you have had for 3 weeks, holding a huge burden and not sharing it with someone, afraid to tell your Real opinion on something/someone, etc. This Fear is keeping you from finding out who you are, from Advancing. The "advice" you give people to do exactly that now comes into question. "If you don't practice what you preach..." you get the picture.

By no means does this fear define who you are, unless you let it. Considering that this is what you replied to me, makes me think it's a HUGE burden on your shoulders and it truly hurts my heart to see someone who is afraid of the power of their own words and thoughts. What you did above was good. It is not nihilistic, it is observable reality and just as reality is made up of yin and yang primordial energy, there is an equal positive charge to a negative one. A positive thought to a negative thought.

I call this the "doomer-bloomer" cycle. Not everyone has this intrinsically in their archetype, some have to learn this way of logic. People who "doom", naturally "nihilistic", will look at what you wrote and stop at that. While someone who is naturally aware of reality will see it and say "yes, keep going!" Follow the natural progression of this state. You will find that if you go to one side of the spectrum, you will end up at the opposite side. From Negative to Positive. Doomer to Bloomer. Yin to Yang.

~

So on to your archetype personally. It seems you are facing a negative entity when you delve into this Internal Thinking function. It is scary and not well developed and so, it is frightening. This is normal. I am here to pull you Back into reality and show you that "Your words are good! They are okay and You are okay!" And now a question remains, how can we turn all of this around to something "good"? How can we "fix" the problems you brought up in your writings? It's as easy as turning all of it inward. You saw the outside, you cannot Change the outside but you Can change the inside. That is the positive because now, you will not waste time trying to change what you have no control over.

Evolve past complication, accept yourself, even this "side" of yourself for you are a child of the universe governed by the same universal laws our gods instilled into us so we may become like them. Have FAITH in your gut, in the wisdom of your body (because the mind is easily fooled by "fancy words"). If you are going in a direction you recognize as being "destructive" to yourself, ground yourself in the future of a more perfect "You". Try it! Right now you are "weak" but Lord Satan instilled into us the blessings of Spiritual Advancement, of Enlightenment! Just as an acorn is buried below the darkness and crushing earth, it has faith that its destiny is to break through the ground and reach to the heavens as a towering, life giving tree.

Look to the future, friend, and be not afraid.

Veritá_666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Perhaps the content can potentially make someone a nihilist due to the fact that the content is a reflection of your ideas.

Maybe you have unconscious programming that leads you to nihilism.

Many times you have spoken about nihilism and the evil it represents, perhaps you have had more experiences than the average person on the subject of nihilism.
And so you rightly tend to warn other people by exposing this evil.

The idea of philosophy and self-analysis is good, but if there is also nihilism in the middle, the result will be something confusing and harmful.

As you said, the human mind is quite deceivable, and negative mental programming can take over, clouding the mind and reason.

According to my oppinion, one can only start talking about topics such as philosophy when nihilism is removed completely and not in a sense including it.

This is not meant as an insult, this is one of my ideas and may even be wrong, as I don't know you very well I won't be able to form a 100% accurate opinion, only a rough one.

Ask yourself this:
Do you have any deprogramming to do? Is your mind 100% free of enemy ideologies, such as nihilism and others?

This may escape your mind, but take it as a possibility anyway, maybe you can do some work to resolve the programming in the future if you feel the need.

In case I am completely wrong, I apologise for wasting your time.

You're not wasting my time, not at all, I'm glad you expressed your opinion. The content of the book (I have since added several other chapters) can indeed make one a nihilist, because as you say, on some level it does reflect my ideas, but on another level there is the unanswered question, is reality as we know it really?

There are many references in the book, and subliminal things to say, and Illusion-Reality cannot be interpreted literally in its entirety, but if one reads the whole book, one will understand this. I am aware that I sometimes write in a way that is difficult to understand, but what I am conveying is, I believe, useful to my Fellow SS who wish to evolve, and if I can contribute to this even at the most minimal level, it is constructive for me and for the individual.

In many ways this book bears no affinity to my earlier work, but it is all the more interesting. The part about actually imagining the world is true in the paradigm that since the individual is not even aware of their own mind (This is not meant for SS, but for the average), how do they know what they are capable of? If we are capable of Levitation, Telekinesis, these are things that we can only have a partial and in its own way fictional opinion and Knowledge of.

Neither can someone who starts meditating, how high he can raise the tendency of his mind in relation to the force in a few years. Consequently, we cannot explain what our mind is capable of. If we are capable of these abilities, who knows what else the fantastic Truth of our mind has in store for us.

That is what this book is about, in detail.

BrightSpace666 said:
I have some doubts about the content that may make one nihilistic, but I will read it with a Satanic eye.

Keep in mind to make some concepts easy, I would not want you to make any new members a nihilist.

To avoid this, you could add a chapter attacking nihilism.

Good work :)

Top Striker said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

What philosophy does the Jos follow ? Is it Accelerationism ? Or Rene Guenon ,Julius Evola ?

This will be defined by the JoS itself soon, the section is being prepared.

We apply the Ancient teachings of our forefathers basically. These are universal in all Pagan cultures.

Veritá_666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
I have some doubts about the content that may make one nihilistic, but I will read it with a Satanic eye.

Keep in mind to make some concepts easy, I would not want you to make any new members a nihilist.

To avoid this, you could add a chapter attacking nihilism.

Good work :)

Good idea, thanks for the advice. I think I know which my post I will use for this purpose.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back