Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the difference between a Square of the Moon and a Square of Venus in terms of being loved by women?

SeguaceDiSatana

The square of Venus can make a woman fall in love with a man. A square of the Moon governs the women in our life and their feelings. What is the difference?
Thank you so much!

SeguaceDiSatana said:
The square of Venus can make a woman fall in love with a man. A square of the Moon governs the women in our life and their feelings. What is the difference?
Thank you so much!

Moon improves your relation with women as in general, female friends, mother sister , in general you attract good women.

Venus improves love life targets specifically love relation, women you attract as partner.

SeguaceDiSatana said:
Thank you so much!

The moon more closely relates to feelings, empathy, reflection, mothers, and nurturing.

SeguaceDiSatana said:
Thank you so much!

I think both could work it kind of depends on what type of relationship your looking for. These govern two different aspects of things. The more motherly protective nurturing instinct is the moon along with emotions and family the home etc. Venus is the social aspect feminine beauty and romantic relationships.

If your looking to start a family the moon square actually may help you find the correct person for that. Otherwise Venus. That's my advice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back