Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Have you noticed if you still age with you your practices?

Bunny said:
Im wondering your experience on this.
That is not how meditation works, you don't completely stop aging because of ordinary meditation, ordinary meditation only delays aging, what really stops aging is the magnum opus.

Melvin said:
Bunny said:
That is not how meditation works, you don't completely stop aging because of ordinary meditation, ordinary meditation only delays aging, what really stops aging is the magnum opus.
That is what I mean melvin.

Bunny said:

It will be hard to measure the rate of aging in any real sense, especially on your own.

However, people should see the resolution of certain physical or mental symptoms as they progress. If your health improves, or you can quickly heal something, then how are you going to quickly age? Beyond that, how much time does anyone here plan to spend on working up to the MO?

I don't plan to wait around forever, I want to go as fast as possible. I know I am not going to die before I complete it, and therefore I am not concerned with age. Yet, if the Gods tell me "hey you have this obstacle that may prematurely end your life", then I will turn my full attention and power to it. By that point, I will have huge amounts of power to apply to something like that or any other obstacle in my path.

With all that in mind, I am not concerned with long-term aging.

The final goal of course is the MO but I'm assuming an elongated lifespan would be attained first. With that in mind I can only hope to live as long as I can with grace. I started serious meditation in my early 20s so I'd say I have a good chance at an advanced above average age. I'd like to break 100 years old, some people who don't even meditate can do that.

GoldenxChild1 said:
The final goal of course is the MO but I'm assuming an elongated lifespan would be attained first. With that in mind I can only hope to live as long as I can with grace. I started serious meditation in my early 20s so I'd say I have a good chance at an advanced above average age. I'd like to break 100 years old, some people who don't even meditate can do that.

Honestly id be happy to live as long as to see the gods descend unto earth after 50 or so years of warfare on our part. Doesnt mean i wont pursue MO tho.

I think a lot of this is removing Jewish curses. So as long as people are not terribly unhealthy in their lifestyle choices or fix it before permanent damage they should live much longer than most people do today. In the ancient times people lived hundreds of years. I am in my 30s and look to be in my 20s.

The Jewish curses and bindings are partly responsible for the shorter lifespans along with how unhealthy things are today vs ancient times being the rest and degeneration of genetics and soul.

This is not referencing the MO I think just regular meditation practices without doing this means the person won't live forever no matter the practices however I think things like Sa Ta Na Ma have proven scientifically they can lengthen the lifespan anyways there were several studies on this particular one.

slyscorpion said:
I think a lot of this is removing Jewish curses. So as long as people are not terribly unhealthy in their lifestyle choices or fix it before permanent damage they should live much longer than most people do today. In the ancient times people lived hundreds of years. I am in my 30s and look to be in my 20s.

The Jewish curses and bindings are partly responsible for the shorter lifespans along with how unhealthy things are today vs ancient times being the rest and degeneration of genetics and soul.

This is not referencing the MO I think just regular meditation practices without doing this means the person won't live forever no matter the practices however I think things like Sa Ta Na Ma have proven scientifically they can lengthen the lifespan anyways there were several studies on this particular one.
I agree with you 100% ! When I started doing the Final RTR sometimes I would get painful surges of energy and bad migraines like energy just set itself free. Removing the curses is key for this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back