Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate

Woodlandman

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25270393/

Just found this article. It says the offspring inherits characteristics of a previous males the woman had sex with, like size or other traits.
Thought it's interesting so I'm posting it here.

That would explain why the kids of a degenerate promiscuous women are frequently of worse quality with many phisical deformities.

This is not proof, nor would there be, as this is a false claim by the jews to make women seem "dirty" and "disgusting". This is only the usual slander and attacks against women.

I'm not even going to bother writing much of a reply. You want to be a xian or muslim, this is not the place.

Yes, let's just believe all the lies the jews push on us, to turn men against women, and then wonder why women turn against men (out of a natural reaction), which just causes the cycle to continue. The jews will publish ANYTHING THEY CAN, however they can, to turn us against each other.

So thanks for being a goyim and doing their job. Pollute these forums with anything to make women seem disgusting. Pollute with anything to bring us back to the dark ages where women are just property and should wear chastity belts and be kept under control and only have sex with their husband. Pollute these forums with anything to keep destroying our civilization. Thanks for being a stupid goyim and not even understanding nature, or how the Gods created us.

Keep being stupid, keep being a goyim. Ignore everything Satan gives us, just be stupid instead. Thanks for making the jews happy today.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=369992 time=1656412990 user_id=57]
Yes, let's just believe all the lies the jews push on us, to turn men against women, and then wonder why women turn against men (out of a natural reaction), which just causes the cycle to continue. The jews will publish ANYTHING THEY CAN, however they can, to turn us against each other.

So thanks for being a goyim and doing their job. Pollute these forums with anything to make women seem disgusting. Pollute with anything to bring us back to the dark ages where women are just property and should wear chastity belts and be kept under control and only have sex with their husband. Pollute these forums with anything to keep destroying our civilization. Thanks for being a stupid goyim and not even understanding nature, or how the Gods created us.

Keep being stupid, keep being a goyim. Ignore everything Satan gives us, just be stupid instead. Thanks for making the jews happy today.

What's wrong with women only wanting have sex with their husband?

I never said that females should wear chastity belts or anything you said here , stop hyperbolising.

I was only interested if such think is possible and give some implications. I wasn't trying to offend anyone .

Lydia [JG said:

Didn't say I believe this, tho. Just wanted to know people opinion here. If I would want to promote wrong thing, it would be in a totally different manner.

Lydia [JG said:

The study is not about Humans ,its done in flies. Stop getting triggered. The exaggerated reaction you are showing shows you subconsciously believed that the above could be true in humans and felt personally attacked due to your personal actions in life.

Even if it was conclusively proven to be true and society were to change in such a way that only virgins were getting married ,it would mean a more healthier society with strong white families. Remember all the Second Wave Sexual Revolution Feminists were jews or Marxists ,predominantly both.

Sexual Revolution in itself is a lie that is only possible through modern science. In Ancient times when a man was having consistent sex with a woman ,most likely she would get married and stay with that man till he died. That is the reality of the situation.

Premarital Sex has been conclusively linked to higher likelihood of divorce ,destruction of white families and thus general disintegration of society.

This is not to say that such a thing is guaranteed to happen , but it is extremely likely to happen.
8fRh8Zv.png

https://web.stanford.edu/~mrosenfe/Rosenfeld_and_Roesler_Cohabitation_Experience_NSFG.pdf
sex-divorce-non-college.jpg

sex-partners-college.jpg

https://ifstudies.org/blog/sex-and-divorce-whats-the-connection

https://www.fortlauderdaledivorcelawyerblog.com/amount-sexual-partners-women-impact-divorce/

The Jewish narrative of glorifying pre marital sex is the cause of disintegration of White societies. As White Nationalists there is absolutely no excuse to glorify degeneracy to our readers.

Female and Male Promiscuity cannot coincide with a Strong and Vibrant White Population.

White Pride World Wide. 88.

Humans are naturally promiscuous. The Nazis acknowledged this.

We are just meant to be very sexual beings.

As for genetics, the soul influences the body far more than the base genetics.

I look nothing like my paternal birth parent, and I'm different from him on every level. The most I inherited from him was some hard teeth, and some generational karma to work through.

Good genetics allows for more of an advanced soul to flow through. That's achieved by the parents meditating and advancing in spirituality. Lifelong Yogis who become parents are giving one of the greatest gifts imaginable to advanced souls from Hell; a chance to manifest themselves more completely on Earth.

That's why it's such a great deed that Lydia has done to make Yoga more accessible and approachable to newer people who are perhaps daunted by it, especially introverts who don't like the idea of going to classes. It's one of the best things you can do for your body, your soul, your genetics, and your lifestyle.

In short, if you are worried about DNA, simply do Yoga. It is a miracle drug if there ever was one, aside from Soma.

What you speak of is a superstition that is often used in an attempt to justify the prejudice against promiscuity in women; and it has not the slightest to do with the article you linked, which I quote:
In the fly Telostylinus angusticollis...
If you consider the way in which flies reproduce, it's immediately obvious that the females have a lot of control over whether or not to use the sperm that is deposited. It can survive for up to three weeks, so they can take plenty of time to decide whether or not to lay any eggs and fertilise them in the process.

For mammals, including humans, reproduction works very differently. In this modern age, surgeons, doctors and genetic researchers have all but completely understood the inner workings of the human body, and have even found means to master it and cure all manner of illness; and yet to this day, there's still not a single documented biological process through which it would even be possible for the human body to do what you describe. Thus, to reiterate more clearly: what you speak of is baseless superstition, and false.

In 2017, this notion was further popularised by several articles on clickbait websites. Quoth one of the articles:
Sperm is alive. It is living cells. When it is injected into you it swims and swims until it crashes headlong into a wall, and then it attaches and burrows into your flesh. If it’s in your mouth it swims and climbs into your nasal passages, inner ear, and behind your eyes. Then it digs in. It enters your blood stream and collects in your brain and spine.
The inspiration behind this ludicrous claim was a study that detected some cells with a Y chromosome in the brains of 60% of elderly women and 20% of younger women. A common explanation for that finding is that cells are sometimes exchanged through the placenta during pregnancy, and may remain after separation, which explains the presence of male DNA if a woman has been pregnant with male offspring before (even if it was a miscarriage).

But as you can see, they threw common sense out of the window completely when writing the article. For starters, sperm does not have the capability to burrow, and there is also no known mechanism through which male-female microchimerism in the brain could affect the DNA of a woman's future egg cells. But for people who already had such superstitions in the first place, seeing the article must've felt like a sign that their beliefs had been Scientifically proven. And now again, you see this study about flies, and immediately go along the lines of: "Oh look it's true! If your wife isn't a virgin, then if you impregnate her you're actually raising someone else's kids!" But that's not what the study says. That's just what you feel, right?

I completely understand that people will tend to trust their intuition when participating in an environment that encourages Spirituality, but please refrain from misappropriating Science to support your delusions. That is not necessarily towards you specifically, but also in general.

I don't judge people for trusting in their gut feeling, as it can often be a valuable defence mechanism against manipulation and deceit. But when people don't admit they are just speculating and attempt to frame an obvious falsehood as an objective Truth by misinterpreting Scientific findings, it rather irritates me for some reason. Perhaps it's their (your) complete disregard and disrespect for the very arguments they (you) use. Why did you link a study that you didn't even take seriously enough to at the very least read the abstract of? This is the Scientific work of others that you have misappropriated and put in a bad light. Please reflect on that.

Woodlandman said:
Many women prefer committed relationships. Of course there's nothing wrong with it. Let people do what they want. If you prefer a partner with no previous experience, that is also your freedom. I also feel uncomfortable when people speak positively of things such as casual sex or orgies, but nonetheless I recognise that just as I am free to merge deeply with one person and don't have to be interested in anyone else, others are free to do what makes them the happiest as well, and neither preference is inherently inferior to the other; it's only about what best suits the individuals involved and their needs.

Regardless, I hope you reflect on this nonsensical behaviour and learn from it, so that you can become a more nuanced person. I believe nuance is important in all things.

I forgot the password to my main account, and the computer I have it stored on is temporarily unavailable. The password reset functionality currently isn't working, but I couldn't stop thinking all day about how ridiculous it was that you brought a study about a species of flies into this, so I made this account just to tell you.

Woodlandman said:
Lydia [JG said:

Didn't say I believe this, tho. Just wanted to know people opinion here. If I would want to promote wrong thing, it would be in a totally different manner.

Doesn't look plausible. However, as for inherited mental problems that are unresolved, confusion that might ensue, or all of this, this is clearly inherited in the children and is psychologically the case, from the patterns of behaviors that women or men might have inherited from series of failed relationships or successful ones.

The same is the case for men however, and that is not mentioned. Men also experience lapses, trust issues and other issues from going around with "women" too often. However, any "research" that is being done on these ends is to merely talk against women.

In general the choice of a so called "Virgin" [which is the common conflation and why most of these articles circulate the "NS" circles all of which are filled with incels and not really people who have kids or have built any households, not even with one woman].

This choice too is likewise a big landmind, as it will not only invite a non stable family, but might invite equal disaster to having the most promiscuous woman around. The curiosity factor, immaturity factor, and many other factors such as having no evaluation between men in an objective way, unresolved mental issues in regards to sexual self worth etc etc, can as easily collapse a household as the broader case of "female" promiscuity.

Flowers of Adonis said:

We are just meant to be very sexual beings.

As for genetics, the soul influences the body far more than the base genetics.

I look nothing like my paternal birth parent, and I'm different from him on every level. The most I inherited from him was some hard teeth, and some generational karma to work through.

Good genetics allows for more of an advanced soul to flow through. That's achieved by the parents meditating and advancing in spirituality. Lifelong Yogis who become parents are giving one of the greatest gifts imaginable to advanced souls from Hell; a chance to manifest themselves more completely on Earth.

That's why it's such a great deed that Lydia has done to make Yoga more accessible and approachable to newer people who are perhaps daunted by it, especially introverts who don't like the idea of going to classes. It's one of the best things you can do for your body, your soul, your genetics, and your lifestyle.

In short, if you are worried about DNA, simply do Yoga. It is a miracle drug if there ever was one, aside from Soma.

Not everyone is "promiscuous" or has multiple partners. There is a genetic predisposition to this but it does not apply to everyone.

Lydia [JG said:

Yeah It gets old after awhile. Especially before I deleted my gab account there were a bunch of "pagans" and others promoting MGTOW and other jewish crap. They basically kept making all sorts of arguments that everything is women's fault ect, and one idiot even was going on about how literally all women cheat. I gave him my rebuttal about my deal with my ex and his only argument to me was "shut up female".

There is sadly a number of SS as well that are not completely deprogrammed and have their own hangups about the opposite sex. Some even go so far as to the hypocrisy of expecting total chastity from a women when they themselves have probably fucked 20 plus different people....

The hypocrisy is a true hamster wheel of insanity in the MRA and MIGTOW communities, where fathers consider it totally fine if their sons fuck around but not their daughters. So they are basically saying they are fine with their sons having sex with and very possibly using someone else's daughter but don't want it happening to theirs....I wonder why then they find it permissible to happen to someone else's daughter, if not theirs.....

Then they call women whores and sluts ect, for "putting out" and just wanting to enjoy sex with someone they find attractive (excluding cheating in this instance), when they do this themselves, saying they would never respect a woman who readily has sex with them, yet it is something they demand and want and will get pissed about not getting...but no, if the woman gives in she is looked down on and a whore...

and these morons bitch about "ruined women", refusing to take any responsibility whatsoever for contributing to people in general not being able to form normal pair bonds. Getting mad at women for having sex, yet obliging and demanding it all the same....Hypocracy and jewish insanity at its finest.

Top Striker said:

I understand you have good intentions if you are trying to promote the health of Gentile families. Lydia was making sure that this thread was not turning towards incel-style hatred of women, which itself is also a Jewish attack on society.

In regards to failed pair-bonding, I view this as a form of minor trauma. If someone's heart is broken, then of course they would become jaded afterward. Just like many men don't know how to fix themselves, there are women who also struggle with being successful women, as well.

Just as women suffer in this manner you describe, so do men incur trauma in their own ways.

The general solution has always been to advance one's soul. For those who were heartbroken, they can use Munka to remove any negative feelings pertaining to this, so they are able to open up again. Also, as both parties become stronger individuals, they would be more able to remove any obstacles to relationships from their souls.

Beyond that, individuals can use magic to both find and strengthen current relationships, along whichever aspect (love, communication, stability) is desired.

Woodlandman said:
That would explain why the kids of a degenerate promiscuous women are frequently of worse quality with many phisical deformities.

This other matter, concerning offspring inheriting traits, seems to be related to how we mix energies when we have sex with someone. That is why it is important to find safe people to have sex with, or any interaction, for that matter. Yet, we can also clean our souls to remove any negativity as well.

Those who engage in disastrous sexual relationships most likely do not take care of themselves in other ways, either. So there are more factors than just promiscuity. I believe the major threat comes from sex with other degenerates, less so the act of frequent sex.

We also have to be careful not to adopt any sexual blockages from the sexual side, which is prominent within Christian or Muslim communities. Although these may deceptively seem moral, they will block the kundalini from rising, cause mental problems due to unreleased sexual tension, or cause undue hatred against others in society.

I believe some of this is what Lydia was trying to convey, so hopefully this clarifies it for you.

Woodlandman said:
Lydia [JG said:

I never said that females should wear chastity belts or anything you said here , stop hyperbolising.

I was only interested if such think is possible and give some implications. I wasn't trying to offend anyone .

Nothing. As someone strictly monogamous I find this ideal for myself personally. Something beautiful, exclusive and sweet. The point is however that one size does not fit all, as some people have open relationships or multiple partners. Some of our Gods, male and female are polygamous, while others not. This also does not promote cheating of any kind, as any honest open relationship requires transparency also and everyone being on the same page. Some people prefer casual sex and this is fine, it just means they are not serious relationship material. Even in casual sex though both parties should be considerate and respectful of each other, wanting genuine enjoyment, instead of the bullshit with talking about how "easy" they were, what a slut etc, or just focusing on ones own pleasure. This is defiling. Even so, these people must also be selective to an extent, as the act of sex mingles your energy and soul with another.

The jewish agenda pushes away and degrades sex which is a very spiritual and sacred act, and yet pushes it and promotes it in a way to use it by turning it into something disgusting and programming everyone to have a very careless mindless attitude towards it, literally degrading it to something as simpleton-like such as needing to shit, while also promoting every perversion about it there is. The kundalini energy is in itself purely sexual in nature and orgasm is needed to reach the MO.

Some people have a higher or lower sex drive than average. It is my personal belief that, especially if someone wants monogamy that they should look for someone whose sexual experience does not too far exceed or sink below their own.

It is a fact that the more some one has sex with, the lesser the capacity of their pair bonding, and this goes for both sexes. YES it does..

The person however who gets to a high number, is probably not meant for monogamy anyhow. And if they attempt it ,will sooner or later wonder what the grass on the other side looks like. Because this behavior is not condusive for forming nuclear families, which are necessary for a healthy society, it should not be blatantly pushed on a larger scale, however someone who is naturally polygamous or more prone to wanting more partners is not fit for a family either, and especially with the way things are, having a polygamous family with many children is not exactly financially feasible.

In short, everyone is best off becoming self aware of themselves and their own natures and following them, with out any influence that is against that, but also without delusion as to the personal self. The rule that sex should only be with consensual adults is obvious also.

People who really want to be exclusive in general are not only very devoted in love and sex, but very guarded about who they share their body with, and their typical sex partner count will be relatively low.

Top Striker said:
Lydia [JG said:

The study is not about Humans ,its done in flies. Stop getting triggered. The exaggerated reaction you are showing shows you subconsciously believed that the above could be true in humans and felt personally attacked due to your personal actions in life.

Even if it was conclusively proven to be true and society were to change in such a way that only virgins were getting married ,it would mean a more healthier society with strong white families. Remember all the Second Wave Sexual Revolution Feminists were jews or Marxists ,predominantly both.

Sexual Revolution in itself is a lie that is only possible through modern science. In Ancient times when a man was having consistent sex with a woman ,most likely she would get married and stay with that man till he died. That is the reality of the situation.

Premarital Sex has been conclusively linked to higher likelihood of divorce ,destruction of white families and thus general disintegration of society.

This is not to say that such a thing is guaranteed to happen , but it is extremely likely to happen.
8fRh8Zv.png

https://web.stanford.edu/~mrosenfe/Rosenfeld_and_Roesler_Cohabitation_Experience_NSFG.pdf

sex-partners-college.jpg

https://www.fortlauderdaledivorcelawyerblog.com/amount-sexual-partners-women-impact-divorce/

The Jewish narrative of glorifying pre marital sex is the cause of disintegration of White societies. As White Nationalists there is absolutely no excuse to glorify degeneracy to our readers.

Female and Male Promiscuity cannot coincide with a Strong and Vibrant White Population.

Pfft, yeah. It's just a study on flies. Just like they studied other animals before seeing if they can push things on people. If people believe this crap it'll steam-roll into a pile of shit as always and become about humans. The OP already applied the study to humans on their own without the need for that. I'd say Lydia's reaction is justified.

It's just another bullshit setup to later make attacks on sex for pleasure and sex before marriage, which is enforced in the enemy religions to NOT DO. You must be a pure untouched "virgin" for your future husband that you haven't met yet until "god" ties you together forever 'til death, and have sex with only him. How dare a woman think she can go off and have sex for pleasure with her own people before she finds someone to settle down with. How filthy of her, goyim. The future for your people is ruined because you were born HUMAN and like sex. Let's just not masturbate either whilst we're at it, and listen to all the health and economic articles about that too!

Give me a break, xian. The fantasy of the untouched "virgin" is just bullshit and unrealistic. Men and women never having sex and loving each other in the bedroom till marriage because that creates "stronger WHITE families and healthier society"?? How much sexual suppression do you think is going to happen from doing this?

You didn't see the ancients ruined over having clean brothels and sex before marriage, now did you? All in all, what's really changed in relationships between men and women apart from a blatant inability to understand each other anymore because of enemy corruption?

They always feed people crumbs and nuggets. Once they accept that, then they push it to the next level, then the next and the next. Because to put it simple, the enemy is one massive cult and a cult runs on accept the small lies and working up until you're too stupid to realise the buffet sized lies they feed you with a knife to your neck if you dare spit them out.

Flowers of Adonis said:

This is not true. Maybe for a small number of people. The large majority of people are naturally monogamous.

The Germans did not realize that people are promiscuous. It was exactly the opposite. The Germans had to pay people very large amounts of money, and use large amounts of propaganda, to bribe people and basically force them to act in promiscuous ways that was against these people's nature to be doing. For the direct purpose of trying to have the absolute highest number of babies in the shortest amount of time to try to replace an extremely large percentage of their population that had died in both world wars. If they had not done this, so many people were dying that the German population could have become nearly extinct, and this was the reason why the people acted in such a drastically different and unusual way to prevent that.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

It is true.

If you create the conditions for forced monogamy in society then everyone is going to seem naturally monogamous.

If you put rabbits in cages with each rabbit only sharing its space with one other rabbit then all of the rabbits are going to seem naturally monogamous.

Shadowcat said:
Lydia [JG said:

Yeah It gets old after awhile. Especially before I deleted my gab account there were a bunch of "pagans" and others promoting MGTOW and other jewish crap. They basically kept making all sorts of arguments that everything is women's fault ect, and one idiot even was going on about how literally all women cheat. I gave him my rebuttal about my deal with my ex and his only argument to me was "shut up female".

There is sadly a number of SS as well that are not completely deprogrammed and have their own hangups about the opposite sex. Some even go so far as to the hypocrisy of expecting total chastity from a women when they themselves have probably fucked 20 plus different people....

The hypocrisy is a true hamster wheel of insanity in the MRA and MIGTOW communities, where fathers consider it totally fine if their sons fuck around but not their daughters. So they are basically saying they are fine with their sons having sex with and very possibly using someone else's daughter but don't want it happening to theirs....I wonder why then they find it permissible to happen to someone else's daughter, if not theirs.....

Then they call women whores and sluts ect, for "putting out" and just wanting to enjoy sex with someone they find attractive (excluding cheating in this instance), when they do this themselves, saying they would never respect a woman who readily has sex with them, yet it is something they demand and want and will get pissed about not getting...but no, if the woman gives in she is looked down on and a whore...

and these morons bitch about "ruined women", refusing to take any responsibility whatsoever for contributing to people in general not being able to form normal pair bonds. Getting mad at women for having sex, yet obliging and demanding it all the same....Hypocracy and jewish insanity at its finest.

Couldn't agree more. It's just a gross cycle of a jewish shit pipe. The longer we hate each other and try to control each other with nonsense and forced ideas, going down rabbits holes of bullshit solutions and false blame, the longer the enemy's corruption continues to draw breath and infect people.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12119

I wonder what each person thinks about this topic.

And I also wonder why people think that it is a bad thing to say how bad it is to be a whore? And I am not talking about women with this, I am talking about all people both men and women. It is a bad and damaging thing for anybody to be a whore. It creates both physical and mental problems, and worst of all it leads to the destabilization and destruction of the entire structure of society.

For as many poisonous and deadly ideas that the jews are trying to promote to us every day, and spending billions of dollars per year on this propaganda. Promoting drug use, promoting communist ideas, promoting drunkenness, promoting hatred against our own people, promoting both the replacement and the extinction of our people, promoting race mixing.

The one single thing that they wish for higher than anything else, and that they work for more strongly than anything else, is the absolute destruction not only of families, but to erase the entire idea of a family so nobody knows what a family is anymore. This was stated as the top highest goal of the communist jewish terror organization BLM, "The complete destruction of the family unit."

Pedophile jew non-human teachers are promoting this to very young children in schools all over the country. Promoting sexual ideas to children. Teaching the youngest children that girls are boys and boys are girls, and enforcing them towards having this insanity about themselves. Teaching children that their own parents are absolute pure evil in every way, your parents hate you, and the only person who loves you is your teacher. And trying to use this as an excuse why to talk to children about insane sexual things, because if the parent tells the child the truth that a boy is a boy and a girl is a girl, this is said to be proof that the parent is evil. Because in the communist Jew World Order parents won't exist, children are property that will be owned and controlled by the state. Which in many ways looks like they already are.

Yes, it is a very evil thing for a man and a woman to love each other, and to have children, and to raise them. All families are an absolutely evil and horrible thing. Any body who says that families are good is an evil person, and what he really is saying is that he hates women.

The correct and good thing to do is to be a drunk and drug addicted whore, have sex with 50 different strangers every single day, and zero of them are the same race as yourself. Abortions are meant for white babies, but the babies from this person will be allowed to live because they are so filled with genetic diseases and genetic deformities because of the mixture of genetic information from so many different people and different races, that when the child grows to be an adult it will forever be too weak and sick to ever stand in the way of the Jew World Order in any way. The moment the child is born it will be removed from the mother, not that the mother would have felt attached to it or even recognized it anyway because genetically the child is about a thousand times more different from herself than is any random white child in the street. The child will be taken to be raised by the state as a transgender communist soldier, and will be trained to fight as hard as possible to destroy any last surviving example of civilization or health. And the parents will go back to using drugs and having sex with 50 different strangers from all different races, and the process will repeat. And our human race's final transformation into the soulless and dead slave race of Grey Alien will be achieved.

This is what we are supposed to be doing according to the jews and their billions of dollars of propaganda and programing. If you don't believe me, spend 10 minutes watching television and look at any single advertisement. Or look at anything that is being purposefully promoted. Look what is said directly from the mouths of the communist jews who are doing this work, because most of them are extremely proud of the work they are doing and are proud to explain their success every day. Look at Libsoftiktok and you will see endless examples of people promoting everything that I just explained, and most of it is teachers who are saying these things to young children 6-8 years old.

But not being a whore, not race mixing, understanding that a man is a man and a woman is a woman, these are the most evil and horrible things. These things are extremely evil because they hurt somebody's feelings. :cry:
It is the absolute most evil thing in the world for there to be a husband and wife married together, and for them to have strong and healthy children, and for them to all take care of each other as a strong and healthy family unit. The most evil action that anybody could do is for a White person to be living and existing. So the real most evil thing is a healthy White family which creates even more white children.

Flowers of Adonis said:

It is true.

If you create the conditions for forced monogamy in society then everyone is going to seem naturally monogamous.

If you put rabbits in cages with each rabbit only sharing its space with one other rabbit then all of the rabbits are going to seem naturally monogamous.

But your example of Germany was exactly the opposite of what you are trying to say. It is an example of having to force people to not be monogamous. And it did not make them stop being monogamous emotionally and in their souls. What happened in Germany in most of the examples was that the man would stay together with the woman he is really in love with, and they would live as a monogamous life together. And the other women he impregnated and these other children would basically be on the side somewhere.

Look at any example from any time in history and from any location. And see if most people were monogamous, or if most people were not monogamous. Maybe you know about more examples, and I will trust you and believe you. But the only examples I personally know about were the high caste in India a thousand years ago, muslims now in some middle east countries [but this is because the women are basically slaves with no rights, and are property owned by the man.], and a cult in Utah a few years ago. These three examples of one man having multiple wives are the only ones I know about. But I can list a thousand different societies all around the world since the beginning of time where it is the normal thing to be monogamous.

I am not saying that everybody is naturally monogamous. Almost everybody is, but there is a very small number of people who are not. And I have not heard an example of one of these people who is truly happy, because their pair-bonding instincts have been destroyed.

I think people are just stressed from the politics and current events right now. There's a lot of energy going into it. You seem really overwhelmed to me, and your response doesn't make sense in the context here. It seems hysterical.

I think it would be a good idea for everyone to table this particular topic for the time being, and step away from it.

And I also wonder why people think that it is a bad thing to say how bad it is to be a whore? And I am not talking about women with this, I am talking about all people both men and women. It is a bad and damaging thing for anybody to be a whore. It creates both physical and mental problems, and worst of all it leads to the destabilization and destruction of the entire structure of society.

For as many poisonous and deadly ideas that the jews are trying to promote to us every day, and spending billions of dollars per year on this propaganda. Promoting drug use, promoting communist ideas, promoting drunkenness, promoting hatred against our own people, promoting both the replacement and the extinction of our people, promoting race mixing.

The one single thing that they wish for higher than anything else, and that they work for more strongly than anything else, is the absolute destruction not only of families, but to erase the entire idea of a family so nobody knows what a family is anymore. This was stated as the top highest goal of the communist jewish terror organization BLM, "The complete destruction of the family unit."

Pedophile jew non-human teachers are promoting this to very young children in schools all over the country. Promoting sexual ideas to children. Teaching the youngest children that girls are boys and boys are girls, and enforcing them towards having this insanity about themselves. Teaching children that their own parents are absolute pure evil in every way, your parents hate you, and the only person who loves you is your teacher. And trying to use this as an excuse why to talk to children about insane sexual things, because if the parent tells the child the truth that a boy is a boy and a girl is a girl, this is said to be proof that the parent is evil. Because in the communist Jew World Order parents won't exist, children are property that will be owned and controlled by the state. Which in many ways looks like they already are.

Yes, it is a very evil thing for a man and a woman to love each other, and to have children, and to raise them. All families are an absolutely evil and horrible thing. Any body who says that families are good is an evil person, and what he really is saying is that he hates women.

The correct and good thing to do is to be a drunk and drug addicted whore, have sex with 50 different strangers every single day, and zero of them are the same race as yourself. Abortions are meant for white babies, but the babies from this person will be allowed to live because they are so filled with genetic diseases and genetic deformities because of the mixture of genetic information from so many different people and different races, that when the child grows to be an adult it will forever be too weak and sick to ever stand in the way of the Jew World Order in any way. The moment the child is born it will be removed from the mother, not that the mother would have felt attached to it or even recognized it anyway because genetically the child is about a thousand times more different from herself than is any random white child in the street. The child will be taken to be raised by the state as a transgender communist soldier, and will be trained to fight as hard as possible to destroy any last surviving example of civilization or health. And the parents will go back to using drugs and having sex with 50 different strangers from all different races, and the process will repeat. And our human race's final transformation into the soulless and dead slave race of Grey Alien will be achieved.

This is what we are supposed to be doing according to the jews and their billions of dollars of propaganda and programing. If you don't believe me, spend 10 minutes watching television and look at any single advertisement. Or look at anything that is being purposefully promoted. Look what is said directly from the mouths of the communist jews who are doing this work, because most of them are extremely proud of the work they are doing and are proud to explain their success every day. Look at Libsoftiktok and you will see endless examples of people promoting everything that I just explained, and most of it is teachers who are saying these things to young children 6-8 years old.

But not being a whore, not race mixing, understanding that a man is a man and a woman is a woman, these are the most evil and horrible things. These things are extremely evil because they hurt somebody's feelings. :cry:
It is the absolute most evil thing in the world for there to be a husband and wife married together, and for them to have strong and healthy children, and for them to all take care of each other as a strong and healthy family unit. The most evil action that anybody could do is for a White person to be living and existing. So the real most evil thing is a healthy White family which creates even more white children.

I remember replying to that topic. Back then I thought at first there was science backing it up, but something else came up suggesting it was speculation. I also see the link to the article in the post is gone now. If this was actually true i would have no problem with it. I remember even saying I found it romantic or sweet, or something to that degree.

I don't advocate everyone going out there to fuck everything that moves constantly, but also don't think someone should be shamed for wanting sex with a person they find attractive. Like with everything else, moderation. No suppression but no excess.

No one should be whores in that they have sex with people they barely know on the constant just to get off and go, if everyone behaved like that there wouldn't be any decent families at all. Like I said, the energies of two souls mix also, and having this with a lot of people, especially the wrong kind of people can have consequences to health and the mind. When I state that there are people who are polygamous or like casual sex, i don't think its wise to behave this way either. I often view/envision these types of people maybe having 2 to 4 max extra partners, or the casual person connecting with someone sexually just every now and then for companionship if serious monogamy is something they don't feel comfortable with, or have been hurt ect.

But go off and fuck 20 to 60 plus people, or live life sleeping with a different person all the time, everyday? that is ALOT of different people. That is excess to the extreme. A person who does this is not only bound to be mentally ill, but probably carries STD's. At least people in an official open relationship know to be transparent and communicate...I would think.

tabby said:
You didn't see the ancients ruined over having clean brothels and sex before marriage, now did you? All in all, what's really changed in relationships between men and women apart from a blatant inability to understand each other anymore because of enemy corruption?

I guess that the situation was basically exactly the same then with prostitution as it is now.

The the woman is doing this for money as her job, and that is the largest reason why she is doing it. She might have a higher than usual sex drive, and she enjoys it some of the time, but there is also a large number of times she is doing things that she absolutely does not want to do but needs the money. And this is not what the man really wanted either. He is doing this in one reason for his sex drive, but what he really wants instead is to have a wife who will do this with him. But for some reason he is not good enough, or just not confident because he thinks he is not good enough, and he can't get a wife, so prostitution is his last resort.

Prostitution is not some kind of romantic fairy tale thing. It is a situation that many times is horribly sad and tragic, in multiple different ways. The woman most of the times is addicted to very strong drugs, and she is absolutely not wanting to do any of these things, but she only does it because she is desperate for money to buy more drugs. Or also extremely common is that she is an actual slave. An illegal immigrant that was taken to another country for the only reason to be a sex slave. And she can't get away because she has no money and no identification documents.

Also the biggest difference is now people are getting married extremely late. They are getting married in their late 30s or even late 40s. So would be more damaging for them to not have sex for that many years before getting married.

Since the beginning of time what has happened in most cases has been that people would most often get married as teenagers, or at the latest in their mid 20s. So basically at the time they would naturally want to have sex, they would already be married and already having children. So with no sex before marriage, they would only really be going just a few years.

Sorry about that, when I said I remembered replying to the topic, this was apparently in another thread later on when it came up again. I thought at first you linked that one.

Thats some scary shit... I only had sex with 1 girl, my wifes and we have 3 beautiful kids... Wasnt the case for her tho

tabby said:

I guess that the situation was basically exactly the same then with prostitution as it is now.

The the woman is doing this for money as her job, and that is the largest reason why she is doing it. She might have a higher than usual sex drive, and she enjoys it some of the time, but there is also a large number of times she is doing things that she absolutely does not want to do but needs the money. And this is not what the man really wanted either. He is doing this in one reason for his sex drive, but what he really wants instead is to have a wife who will do this with him. But for some reason he is not good enough, or just not confident because he thinks he is not good enough, and he can't get a wife, so prostitution is his last resort.

Prostitution is not some kind of romantic fairy tale thing. It is a situation that many times is horribly sad and tragic, in multiple different ways. The woman most of the times is addicted to very strong drugs, and she is absolutely not wanting to do any of these things, but she only does it because she is desperate for money to buy more drugs. Or also extremely common is that she is an actual slave. An illegal immigrant that was taken to another country for the only reason to be a sex slave. And she can't get away because she has no money and no identification documents.

Also the biggest difference is now people are getting married extremely late. They are getting married in their late 30s or even late 40s. So would be more damaging for them to not have sex for that many years before getting married.

Since the beginning of time what has happened in most cases has been that people would most often get married as teenagers, or at the latest in their mid 20s. So basically at the time they would naturally want to have sex, they would already be married and already having children. So with no sex before marriage, they would only really be going just a few years.

You can see this in Hypatia, Cleopatra and other prominent figures of the Ancient world. The Egyptians had Pharaoh women now and then as, it could be more rare, but some women came up with indispensable abilities and leadership. We are obviously not talking about feminist, cuck and such. We are talking about natural occurrences of gifted people. Women were also priestesses in Egypt, Greece and elsewhere. There are no priestesses in the enemy religions. Why? Because women are considered dirty, unclean and whores.

The massive hatred on the enemy has been towards Lilith, same as their attempts to objectify women such as, the 72 virgins the kikes told to Arabs they will get after they explode to the mall. Women though are actually, spiritual creatures. This is all over the paintings of the West. Such as the Virgin Priestesses of Artemis. But your Marxist Historian is not going to teach you that these women were entirely free and they were treated as equals, even though as Goddesses in the flesh such as in the case of Pythia. Which women weren't even whores or anything degenerate as the enemy forcefully jams down people's throats.

But they were called Divine Prostitutes, in that they didn't do prostitution, but provided spiritual lovemaking for men who couldn't find a significant mate, for reasons of peace-keeping and advancement. Little is also known about how in NS Germany, the NS state took extra care to keep women that work in brothels in great conditions took care of them, kept them healthy, etc. Contrary to jewish opinion, this is not evil, and women who are into this have to be taken care of.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170722121501/http:/josministries.prophpbb.com/topic15383.html#p76621

That's your opinion about marriage, not fact. Humans once lived for hundreds of years. This issue wouldn't be "problematic" if not for being cursed to die at 80 years of life by the enemy. Heck, people have married when they're 10 years from death, they still lived their life. Can't blame people for marrying "late" these days. Everyone is a dumb ass child up until their 30's nowadays. Trying to marry before you've even started to experience life and gain wisdom is a recipe for disaster. Teenagers getting married? I doubt that was something common place before the enemy corrupted everything and made underage marriage seem normal.

btw, the whole pair bonding thing sounds like bullshit from people who have hangups.
You can use magick to break and destroy bonds with people you've had sex with in order to have new relationship/s with people freely. You can also reform bonds you've previously broken with the same person again. Limiting yourself to have sex with as few people as possible to retain idk purity?? Come on.

What have people been reading the years they've been in JoS?

You know what... never mind. These things go on in the same mind numbing wasteful loops, no matter how many times they pop up. Threads like this is just to confuse and frustrate people, and distraction.

Teenagers getting married and having children is in general a BAD idea.
Your teens and early twenties are usually spend studying and maturing. Learning skills. Your brain isnt fully developed till youre 25 either.

Building a relationship takes time. To decide to even have kids with said partner takes time too.

And it can be very damaging to the person, to be forced by society to have kids when they are NOT ready.

Having kids also takes a lot of time to look after them and the like, time that you then do not have to study. Or to have or work a job.

Child marriages dont make sense and its something I think should be banned. Same for just marrying teens off to one another.

tabby said:
Give me a break, xian. The fantasy of the untouched "virgin" is just bullshit and unrealistic.
I agree. I think the virgin fantasy completely underestimates the value of previous experience with relationships.

If I'd lacked the knowledge and experience I gained from even a single previous relationship, I would never have been able to marry my husband, as our relationship would've fallen apart due to naivety and unresolved issues on my part before then. And in that case, I'd have likely decided on a life of solitude instead, as my belief in romantic prospects would be shattered, resulting in a lack of interest altogether. It's only because of my experience that I managed to solve each and every issue as it came up (whether on his part or mine), and in overcoming those, we grew together and became ideal partners for each other.

The person who told me about the Joy of Satan was also one of my exes, and if it hadn't been him who said it, I would've continued to disregard all forms of spirituality as pointless superstition and missed out on the wealth of knowledge I gained that transformed my life. Even if hypothetically I had started meditating for other reasons and refrained from dating anyone until I felt I was advanced enough to attract a perfect relationship right away, what would've motivated me to start, and how much longer would it've taken compared to learning from actual experience? Decades, I presume.

That is not to say a person's first relationship can never work out, but especially on the mid-long term it may be far from ideal unless both people involved are abnormally adaptive. When it does happen it's like a cheery fairytale, but that's not a realistic standard to hold anyone (let alone everyone) to. Having no prior experience to compare to may also make people more vulnerable to abuse, as they might fail to realise the abnormality of the situation, or be afraid to abandon a ship that has already sunken as they don't know what else exists out there.

I can't stress enough the importance of trying things that feel important and putting in the effort to make them work out, even if there's no guarantee. Refraining from trying just because "it has to go perfectly right away", denies one opportunities to learn and actually build a perfect relationship.

As Blitzriek speculated as well, the measurable negative effects of promiscuity are likely entirely mental and spiritual in nature, and thus depend heavily on the partners, circumstances and emotions involved. Attempts at biological justifications for prejudice in regards to this, are little more than abrahamic lies and filth based on fear of autonomy in women, as you have stated as well.

I regret posting in this thread because I feel like we get the same anger and controversy every time. Mostly, everyone agrees on things, but morals seem to be what upsets everyone. Yet, typing out 1000 characters of an opinion is mostly a waste of time. Our opinions and morals derive from our own personal advancement, not the other way around.

Whenever this is brought up, many people seem to suddenly forget the usefulness of a spiritual solution. Do you have relationship problems? No big deal, just complete a freeing working and Venus work. No need to spend hours philosophizing and lamenting about your past or society's woes.

As HPHC mentioned, people face many problems, not just that of sexuality, therefore our time is needed elsewhere, as well. Yet, it is not the people themselves who are responsible for this, but the Jews who intentionally created this mess. And, it is also the enemy which creates pointless threads to steal our time, from both those expressing anger and those seeking to stifle it.

If anyone here is going to implement their solution, it would not be done in this thread, but by obtaining political power. Therefore, everyone shares the same goal, regardless of which side of this time sink you find yourself on. No amount of pointless speculation or debate is going to achieve this, however.

tabby said:
Top Striker said:
Lydia [JG said:

8fRh8Zv.png

sex-partners-college.jpg

Pfft, yeah. It's just a study on flies. Just like they studied other animals before seeing if they can push things on people. If people believe this crap it'll steam-roll into a pile of shit as always and become about humans. The OP already applied the study to humans on their own without the need for that. I'd say Lydia's reaction is justified.

It's just another bullshit setup to later make attacks on sex for pleasure and sex before marriage, which is enforced in the enemy religions to NOT DO. You must be a pure untouched "virgin" for your future husband that you haven't met yet until "god" ties you together forever 'til death, and have sex with only him. How dare a woman think she can go off and have sex for pleasure with her own people before she finds someone to settle down with. How filthy of her, goyim. The future for your people is ruined because you were born HUMAN and like sex. Let's just not masturbate either whilst we're at it, and listen to all the health and economic articles about that too!

Give me a break, xian. The fantasy of the untouched "virgin" is just bullshit and unrealistic. Men and women never having sex and loving each other in the bedroom till marriage because that creates "stronger WHITE families and healthier society"?? How much sexual suppression do you think is going to happen from doing this?

They always feed people crumbs and nuggets. Once they accept that, then they push it to the next level, then the next and the next. Because to put it simple, the enemy is one massive cult and a cult runs on accept the small lies and working up until you're too stupid to realise the buffet sized lies they feed you with a knife to your neck if you dare spit them out.
Why are you attacking me as a xian when you don't even know me ? I don't know what religion my dad was because ive never met him but my mom was an aethist and i was raised extremely anti - christian.

Also all of your points are inconclusive and hypothetical because otherwise you would have provided studies to prove them.

My point was that virgins getting married have strong white families that i've proven by providing studies and i've also proven that there is a high likelihood of divorce by women who have more than 3 sexual partners. If you want to talk to me ,provide me with a study from the National Bureau of Health Statistics that says that there is no correlation between a persons sexual history and divorce ,which leads to broken families where kids suffer.

Also the point about how its unrealistic and a fantasy is also untrue. I know in my heart that when i lost my virginity to my girlfriend at 15 , i could have stayed with her forever. But because of peer pressure and bad advice from my guy friends i decided to break up with her and have a bunch of casual sex. And for people who will call me a hypocrite ,it was before i was introduced to White Nationalism so im consistent in my views and actions. Since i've committed to this cause i haven't defiled a single white woman who i don't want to have a family with.

If all of the kids were given the correct guidance then they would get married to their first loves and divorce would be dramatically reduced. If i was told by an elder that i should stick with her through thick and thin then i wouldn't have broken up with my first girlfriend.

Also thinking logically, how can it be possible for a woman in the Ancient times to run around having casual sex without condoms and birth control. She would obviously get pregnant and would have to commit to that man.

Get out of your feelings and look at what is good for our race. Not everything revolves around you. If a statement is true then even if you've gone against it in your personal life ,doesn't make it any less true. We should be promoting happy marriages with less divorce and strong white families. Promiscuity being natural is a Evolutionary Biology argument and even if that were true it would lead to a society with extreme competition and general destruction. You can look at Black families to see what single parent households and extreme promiscuity leads to. Also something being natural doesn't make it beneficial for society. I know as a man i can go around having sex with a bunch of women. But that doesn't lead to anything productive other than my own hedonistic desires. A man with a higher consciousness would look at doing those things that would contribute to the overall society at large.

I've looked at the viewcounts on these topics and it seems to garner thousands of views in some topics. These are thousands of people who will either think "I should give in to my natural instinct and have sex with lots of women because otherwise i would be a christian who goes against his natural biological desires" or "Sacrifices have to be made in order to fulfill our duties and in that regard i will choose not to have casual sex with women but instead search for a strong relationship that can lead to marriage and kids."A third option is that the man has sex with prostitutes if he's such an animal that he can't control himself and the promiscuous women who literally cannot control herself to become a prostitute and not contribute to degeneracy in society. Whores and Whore makers have not place in a white society.

Flowers of Adonis said:
Top Striker said:

Why was your "Top G" account removed?
I uploaded a survival guide which had information about Guns ,Body Armour ,etc. However there was a portion about manually altering the gun to make it automatic. And i can see how that was illegal which is why i think the account was removed. I get it but they could have just deleted my post instead of deleting my entire account without any warning or notification.

Top Striker said:
Lydia [JG said:

8fRh8Zv.png

sex-partners-college.jpg

I recognize 88, you're in hell's Angels right?

The Outlaw Torn said:
More babble from the chief feminazi of ancient forums.

I am not a feminist. I am a Spiritual Satanist who strives for the truth. But to men like you, any women who dares point out the stupidity of anything must be a feminist :roll:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Woodlandman said:
Lydia [JG said:

Doesn't look plausible. However, as for inherited mental problems that are unresolved, confusion that might ensue, or all of this, this is clearly inherited in the children and is psychologically the case, from the patterns of behaviors that women or men might have inherited from series of failed relationships or successful ones.

The same is the case for men however, and that is not mentioned. Men also experience lapses, trust issues and other issues from going around with "women" too often. However, any "research" that is being done on these ends is to merely talk against women.

In general the choice of a so called "Virgin" [which is the common conflation and why most of these articles circulate the "NS" circles all of which are filled with incels and not really people who have kids or have built any households, not even with one woman].

This choice too is likewise a big landmind, as it will not only invite a non stable family, but might invite equal disaster to having the most promiscuous woman around. The curiosity factor, immaturity factor, and many other factors such as having no evaluation between men in an objective way, unresolved mental issues in regards to sexual self worth etc etc, can as easily collapse a household as the broader case of "female" promiscuity.

I saw some respectable members writing that if white woman has sex and offspring with a black, then it clearly shows on the soul of that women, and if it shows on the soul then it will affect the phisical body, the DNA. So, logicly some of it would affect her offspring with a white partner.
I don't think it such a huge issue if this happenes in the same race.
Promiscuous people seem untrustworthy to me, tho, but it's just maybe I don't have much experience in this area.
Anyways, I definitely agree with what you wrote, and it's just,if not more damaging.
Thanks, HPHC.

tabby said:
tabby said:

You can see this in Hypatia, Cleopatra and other prominent figures of the Ancient world. The Egyptians had Pharaoh women now and then as, it could be more rare, but some women came up with indispensable abilities and leadership. We are obviously not talking about feminist, cuck and such. We are talking about natural occurrences of gifted people. Women were also priestesses in Egypt, Greece and elsewhere. There are no priestesses in the enemy religions. Why? Because women are considered dirty, unclean and whores.

The massive hatred on the enemy has been towards Lilith, same as their attempts to objectify women such as, the 72 virgins the kikes told to Arabs they will get after they explode to the mall. Women though are actually, spiritual creatures. This is all over the paintings of the West. Such as the Virgin Priestesses of Artemis. But your Marxist Historian is not going to teach you that these women were entirely free and they were treated as equals, even though as Goddesses in the flesh such as in the case of Pythia. Which women weren't even whores or anything degenerate as the enemy forcefully jams down people's throats.

But they were called Divine Prostitutes, in that they didn't do prostitution, but provided spiritual lovemaking for men who couldn't find a significant mate, for reasons of peace-keeping and advancement. Little is also known about how in NS Germany, the NS state took extra care to keep women that work in brothels in great conditions took care of them, kept them healthy, etc. Contrary to jewish opinion, this is not evil, and women who are into this have to be taken care of.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170722121501/http:/josministries.prophpbb.com/topic15383.html#p76621

That's your opinion about marriage, not fact. Humans once lived for hundreds of years. This issue wouldn't be "problematic" if not for being cursed to die at 80 years of life by the enemy. Heck, people have married when they're 10 years from death, they still lived their life. Can't blame people for marrying "late" these days. Everyone is a dumb ass child up until their 30's nowadays. Trying to marry before you've even started to experience life and gain wisdom is a recipe for disaster. Teenagers getting married? I doubt that was something common place before the enemy corrupted everything and made underage marriage seem normal.

btw, the whole pair bonding thing sounds like bullshit from people who have hangups.
You can use magick to break and destroy bonds with people you've had sex with in order to have new relationship/s with people freely. You can also reform bonds you've previously broken with the same person again. Limiting yourself to have sex with as few people as possible to retain idk purity?? Come on.

What have people been reading the years they've been in JoS?
Talking about delusional and unrealistic........

The Outlaw Torn said:
More babble from the chief feminazi of ancient forums.

I like that you came here and have stayed since and we seem to have similar views on politics. It would be better experience for everyone here if you just took the time to actually try to have a civil conversation.

I don't think I have ever seen you write anything of merit or try to explain in a intelligent manner why you disagree with people here. Do you not realize how you look on here? Or are you just saying these things to make yourself feel better and not care what comes out of your mouth which involves no thought process?

You will be received better if you actually took the time to write out your thoughts. Idk if it's insecurity or just plain laziness on your part why you just talk shit and never explain why you disagree but that's a trait of someone who is nowhere near maturity from an objective standpoint.

This is the type of behaviour I see from ghetto people everyday and it's unfortunate when I see people who lean more towards the right and have been here for some time act in this manner as if this was the place to be like that.

Promiscuous men and women exist and they will continue to exist ,because its a genetic condition. However that accounts for only 5% of the population. This is proven by studies. Meaning the majority of the population exists in a monogamous relationship model which makes sense for a society.

We can't change reality but what we can do is shame and discourage that lifestyle to prospective whites who are thinking about having kids and contributing to the survival of the race. We cannot normalize or take these things for granted. The jews have had control of the media and academic circles for decades in the west and they have done a very good job in normalizing divorce, promiscuity and general degeneracy.

Talking about facts should not be discouraged. As a matter of fact we know that virgins marrying have the lowest rate of divorce and women having more than 3 partners have a higher likelihood of divorce. This fact must be used to promote white families and strong familial bonds and to discourage promiscuity. People who have low sexual partners have higher life satisfaction as well.

We must do everything in our power to glorify and promote whites having babies and do everything in our power to discourage promiscuous relationships through this forum which is going out to hundreds if not thousands of readers. We must always think of a unified message to send. If our message if broken ,people will be confused.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back