Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Climate crisis, farming, RIVM and the Netherlands

Lunar Dance 666

An informative update, for a change.

With the 'climate crisis' the european system has decided that x amount of nitrogen has to be reduced by a certain year.
This has resulted in the nonsense of forcing people to go electric, by stopping construction of houses, endless paperwork, and the cancelling of the farmers, or in other words, the pushing of veganism to reduce the consumption of meat from the animals that are supposedly responsible for the excess nitrogen.

The farmers are protesting, taking their vehicles on the roads and blocking kilometers of highway so that people can not pass to their destinations. This also has a result on the supply to the supermarkets, they hope. To get to rally the folk behind them.

Recent news brought to light that the numbers that are calculated by the RIVM are incorrect. They'd have used numbers from a farmer that was having 600 cows, but by looking up the place, the shed would be too small for 600 cows, and after backtracking to the farmer they found out he only had 180 cows, and currently 0, as he has stopped his business.

They've seemingly also started an action, that to wear a red farmers handkerchief, to show solidarity with the farmers.

Aside from the above, dutch farming culture is very important. A lot of the food that we produce is exported, making it an important economic sector.

I won't be posting links. The protests are all over the (dutch) news.

Farmers are one of the most necissary people in the world yet they are constantly shit on and never funded for their expensive machines. I think they should do a global strike really.

Soul Wings said:
Farmers are one of the most necissary people in the world yet they are constantly shit on and never funded for their expensive machines. I think they should do a global strike really.

I agree the reptilian jews will be affected aswell, an then maybe the changes will come, when the reptiles find out they can't get kosher anything anymore, but who am I kidding the reptilian jews will let the world starve

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back