Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Discord/Moloch Agenda with Abortion Ruling + Loosening of Gun Laws?

It's good to have doubts, normally when Constitutional rights "seem" to be getting restored (by a Jew-controlled government...come on now), it's just "too good" to be true. When they "give back rights", they take one away.

For example, just how convenient is it, that many localities started lifting their vaccine and mask requirements, at the same time when evil boogeyman Russia invaded Ukraine, so the Rothschild can bankrupt America by attacking the mother of all commodities, gas/petrol? No gas, no fuel, no food deliveries.

Now I don't claim "Thus saith Satan", but this is just something from my gut feeling.

Abortion ruling took place on 6/24, 24th because it 24 can also become 222, the number of discord, also 6 is 2x2x2, so 6/24 can also be written literally as 222/222, double discord.

It's been said before, but given that 2022 bears those numbers, it definitely ain't looking like a pretty year. A repetition of the Great Depression, Civil War, and even more hotter version of the Cold War.

Christian conspiracy theorists claim it's for 6/24 becomes "666" since 2+4=6, I call BS on that one. For as usual, they point their fingers at Father Satan, or like to babble about how Saturn is here to kill/destroy us all, and demonize any and all that practice astrology.

Both abortion and COVID vaccine are encoded with child sacrifice to Moloch, (for the newbies, Moloch has nothing to do with Satan, Melek Ta'us, or the Pagan Gods, as Moloch is a monstrous Jewish being, either a hostile E.T. or thoughtform, and not a Pagan God).

Once again, when the Jews toss out one abomination, they replace it another. The FDA just authorized the vax for infants, down to 6 months of age on June 17, 2022. So basically, they replaced one form of Moloch sacrifice (abortion) for another (vaccine). They got that Talmudic "6" going on again (for the newcomers, "6" is the number of slavery in Torah/Talmudic numerology, has nothing to do with OUR 666 - the so-called "satan" that the Jews and Illuminati serve is not OUR Satan, but a Biblical creation).

So the "6 months" is now their age to "enslave" children with the shot.

The SS community is already having their doubts about the abortion ruling. Just like when "police brutality" cases end up in the perpetuator getting found innocent of all charges, the goal is the same: to start a violent and radical reaction from the opposing groups. Or vice versa, when a cop-killer gets found innocent, to start a violent and radical reaction from the patriotic and conservative crowd.

For I feel that is/was the point of the abortion ruling, to start a radical reaction from the liberal crowd. The Jews do this with both groups. When they legalized gay marriage nationwide, they knew that the Conservatives would be up and arms over it, even enough to where many - especially the Southerners, would want to secede.

They NEED civil war, and extreme discord to declare their 666 martial law on America.

No carry permit required, draconian laws relaxed, Constitutional rights......or seeds to civil war?
Concurrently, SCOTUS, and some of the State governments have been striking down some of their gun requirements. For example, SCOTUS ruled New York's carry law unconstitutional, and many State governments are eliminating the need for carry permits.

Don't get me wrong, I support the 2nd Amendment, SS should be embracing this Right, but even among staunch 2nd Amendment supporters, the issue of open/permitless carry is still a hotly-divisive topic.

So "on the forefront" while the striking down of many gun laws may seem like a victory for earning our Constitutional and States' rights back, my gut feeling is that the outrage over SCOTUS' decision will get have the angry militant liberals flocking to the gun stores, the entire BS over Ukraine and its effect on gas prices will have angry militant conservatives flocking to the gun stores.

Both sides will fuss, fight and argue over both issues. Liberals will accuse conservatives of being Putin-sympathizers for not buying into the Ukraine soap opera (as if they've never studied 1973 and 1979 with Saudi Arabia and Iran), Conservatives will accuse liberals of being child murderers and for supporting the Ukraine soap era that lad to the gas shortage and destruction of America's economy.

If the Jewish cursing rituals succeed, and if Americans, as well as all the Gentiles of this world don't learn to shut off their TVs and quit worshiping their black screens on the smartphones, the left and right won't just be fighting with Facebook wars, or online troll wars, it'll be with bullets - coming to your street.

Not to mention that as the dollar gets devalued, and food/gas/water becomes more scarce, people who never did an ounce of thinking and/or prepping too, will out of desperation, be willing to put a bullet or a knife in your head for your food. Hence, it's important to protected by the Gods. They'll tell you where to head, if they say to stay put, stay put, and if they say flee the masses, flee the masses.

Now, they've had many of these types of discord events planned, they came and went so time will tell how their discord ritual with the abortion ruling + laxing of gun laws goes. But that is their plan, same as always, have Americans empty out their guns on EACH OTHER, and then declare martial law AND bring in foreign soldiers to enforce it.

What really struck me about these decisions to strike down permit/carry requirements was the "sudden nature". I'm no law or political expert, but normally, when people wanna get a new law passed/struck, there tends to be months or weeks-long discussions over it. When my State "decided" to go forth with the decision to enact permitless carry, it was a complete shock. In the months or weeks preceding it, it was never headlined in the news. That drew a red flag within me.

Remember, the Constitutional rights is the LAST thing on the kike's mind, but it's just an emotional ploy they use for waving a carrot to the goy's face.

Stay vigilant SS!

patrioticgentile_666 said:
It's good to have doubts, normally when Constitutional rights "seem" to be getting restored (by a Jew-controlled government...come on now), it's just "too good" to be true. When they "give back rights", they take one away.

For example, just how convenient is it, that many localities started lifting their vaccine and mask requirements, at the same time when evil boogeyman Russia invaded Ukraine, so the Rothschild can bankrupt America by attacking the mother of all commodities, gas/petrol? No gas, no fuel, no food deliveries.

Now I don't claim "Thus saith Satan", but this is just something from my gut feeling.

Abortion ruling took place on 6/24, 24th because it 24 can also become 222, the number of discord, also 6 is 2x2x2, so 6/24 can also be written literally as 222/222, double discord.

It's been said before, but given that 2022 bears those numbers, it definitely ain't looking like a pretty year. A repetition of the Great Depression, Civil War, and even more hotter version of the Cold War.

Christian conspiracy theorists claim it's for 6/24 becomes "666" since 2+4=6, I call BS on that one. For as usual, they point their fingers at Father Satan, or like to babble about how Saturn is here to kill/destroy us all, and demonize any and all that practice astrology.

Both abortion and COVID vaccine are encoded with child sacrifice to Moloch, (for the newbies, Moloch has nothing to do with Satan, Melek Ta'us, or the Pagan Gods, as Moloch is a monstrous Jewish being, either a hostile E.T. or thoughtform, and not a Pagan God).

Once again, when the Jews toss out one abomination, they replace it another. The FDA just authorized the vax for infants, down to 6 months of age on June 17, 2022. So basically, they replaced one form of Moloch sacrifice (abortion) for another (vaccine). They got that Talmudic "6" going on again (for the newcomers, "6" is the number of slavery in Torah/Talmudic numerology, has nothing to do with OUR 666 - the so-called "satan" that the Jews and Illuminati serve is not OUR Satan, but a Biblical creation).

So the "6 months" is now their age to "enslave" children with the shot.

The SS community is already having their doubts about the abortion ruling. Just like when "police brutality" cases end up in the perpetuator getting found innocent of all charges, the goal is the same: to start a violent and radical reaction from the opposing groups. Or vice versa, when a cop-killer gets found innocent, to start a violent and radical reaction from the patriotic and conservative crowd.

For I feel that is/was the point of the abortion ruling, to start a radical reaction from the liberal crowd. The Jews do this with both groups. When they legalized gay marriage nationwide, they knew that the Conservatives would be up and arms over it, even enough to where many - especially the Southerners, would want to secede.

They NEED civil war, and extreme discord to declare their 666 martial law on America.

No carry permit required, draconian laws relaxed, Constitutional rights......or seeds to civil war?
Concurrently, SCOTUS, and some of the State governments have been striking down some of their gun requirements. For example, SCOTUS ruled New York's carry law unconstitutional, and many State governments are eliminating the need for carry permits.

Don't get me wrong, I support the 2nd Amendment, SS should be embracing this Right, but even among staunch 2nd Amendment supporters, the issue of open/permitless carry is still a hotly-divisive topic.

So "on the forefront" while the striking down of many gun laws may seem like a victory for earning our Constitutional and States' rights back, my gut feeling is that the outrage over SCOTUS' decision will get have the angry militant liberals flocking to the gun stores, the entire BS over Ukraine and its effect on gas prices will have angry militant conservatives flocking to the gun stores.

Both sides will fuss, fight and argue over both issues. Liberals will accuse conservatives of being Putin-sympathizers for not buying into the Ukraine soap opera (as if they've never studied 1973 and 1979 with Saudi Arabia and Iran), Conservatives will accuse liberals of being child murderers and for supporting the Ukraine soap era that lad to the gas shortage and destruction of America's economy.

If the Jewish cursing rituals succeed, and if Americans, as well as all the Gentiles of this world don't learn to shut off their TVs and quit worshiping their black screens on the smartphones, the left and right won't just be fighting with Facebook wars, or online troll wars, it'll be with bullets - coming to your street.

Not to mention that as the dollar gets devalued, and food/gas/water becomes more scarce, people who never did an ounce of thinking and/or prepping too, will out of desperation, be willing to put a bullet or a knife in your head for your food. Hence, it's important to protected by the Gods. They'll tell you where to head, if they say to stay put, stay put, and if they say flee the masses, flee the masses.

Now, they've had many of these types of discord events planned, they came and went so time will tell how their discord ritual with the abortion ruling + laxing of gun laws goes. But that is their plan, same as always, have Americans empty out their guns on EACH OTHER, and then declare martial law AND bring in foreign soldiers to enforce it.

What really struck me about these decisions to strike down permit/carry requirements was the "sudden nature". I'm no law or political expert, but normally, when people wanna get a new law passed/struck, there tends to be months or weeks-long discussions over it. When my State "decided" to go forth with the decision to enact permitless carry, it was a complete shock. In the months or weeks preceding it, it was never headlined in the news. That drew a red flag within me.

Remember, the Constitutional rights is the LAST thing on the kike's mind, but it's just an emotional ploy they use for waving a carrot to the goy's face.

Stay vigilant SS!

Nice post.

of the true light said:
Moloch is just another name for Yahweh.

No, Moloch as a name has no connection to the jewish "god" or even the concept of the tetragrammaton in general.

Moloch means "king." The depictions of Moloch, though unflattering, show the clear symbolism of the Gods. A bull's head to symbolize the Godhead, the hexagram for the messages of the heart chakra, wings of the soul, awakened third eye, etc...

Moloch is also linguistically connected to "melek" as in Melek Taus the Peacock King.

The thing about child sacrifice is just the enemy scapegoating as usual. They mention not to sacrifice to Moloch in Leviticus which is the same book in which they talk about the ritual rules and procedures for burnt offerings or "holocausts" which is animal and human sacrifice.

The jews have also used the name "Baal" in the past to refer to their "lord" because "Baal" literally means lord or king. We know better than to confuse that name for the "god" of the jews.

The truth is that the jews don't have a real name for their "god." They don't even know their own offworld alien language. They based hebrew and everything else on human languages after they infiltrated this planet.

Nor do they have a need for their own name on a personal level because it's just utility to them. Their space empire mirrors communism. Their "god" is their collective hivemind. As for individuals, their names may as well be barcodes.

Flowers of Adonis said:
of the true light said:
Moloch is just another name for Yahweh.

No, Moloch as a name has no connection to the jewish "god" or even the concept of the tetragrammaton in general.

Moloch means "king." The depictions of Moloch, though unflattering, show the clear symbolism of the Gods. A bull's head to symbolize the Godhead, the hexagram for the messages of the heart chakra, wings of the soul, awakened third eye, etc...

Moloch is also linguistically connected to "melek" as in Melek Taus the Peacock King.

The thing about child sacrifice is just the enemy scapegoating as usual. They mention not to sacrifice to Moloch in Leviticus which is the same book in which they talk about the ritual rules and procedures for burnt offerings or "holocausts" which is animal and human sacrifice.

The jews have also used the name "Baal" in the past to refer to their "lord" because "Baal" literally means lord or king. We know better than to confuse that name for the "god" of the jews.

The truth is that the jews don't have a real name for their "god." They don't even know their own offworld alien language. They based hebrew and everything else on human languages after they infiltrated this planet.

Nor do they have a need for their own name on a personal level because it's just utility to them. Their space empire mirrors communism. Their "god" is their collective hivemind. As for individuals, their names may as well be barcodes.

In Arabic you got " Malek" which literally means king. Not to mention the Melek Ta'vus ( king of the peacocks, the peacock king) in Yezidi religion

The reptilian jewish rats would offer themselves an Gentiles to the jewish thoughtform, an when they got caught they would scapegoat it unto gentile pagan Gods, what the jewish rats do to themselves an others is purely, for a lack of a better word pure reptilian,

hey jews some of those sacrificed was your own,think of that when you're fellow rats turn on you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back