Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astral Temple did you create one?

Yes and yes. Your astral temple is the most intimate and important place for a spiritualist and Satanist, it can be infinitely customized as a Minecraft's world game.

ghost kid said:
Did someone create one and does have any valuable input?

The Astral Temple is a very precious place where you can be free and independent from what is happening in the physical world. My Astral Temple contains objects and valuables that I consider sufficiently useful and important. A Meditation in this place can work wonders, just because of the Air Circle itself.

BrightSpace666 said:
ghost kid said:

The Astral Temple is a very precious place where you can be free and independent from what is happening in the physical world. My Astral Temple contains objects and valuables that I consider sufficiently useful and important. A Meditation in this place can work wonders, just because of the Air Circle itself.

It can work psychologically when one is new, a child, etc. But more than this is only contained in a conditioned experience, which can take place without regardless.

Being so much dependent on a certain creation to have a meditation, to have a specific experience can take away from the more realistic aspects of meditation, being that your mind will be conditioned to a limited "safe" space.

Your astral space can contain symbolism to a certain web of thoughts, feelings, and concepts. But not real objects or meaningful to that extent that is of a material substance.

When the Pineal vibrates with light, all of the astral imprints are conjoined into one beautiful experience. Things are not so separated or need to be so, but only for the mental directions and structuring of oneself.

NakedPluto said:
BrightSpace666 said:
ghost kid said:

It can work psychologically when one is new, a child, etc. But more than this is only contained in a conditioned experience, which can take place without regardless.

Being so much dependent on a certain creation to have a meditation, to have a specific experience can take away from the more realistic aspects of meditation, being that your mind will be conditioned to a limited "safe" space.

Your astral space can contain symbolism to a certain web of thoughts, feelings, and concepts. But not real objects or meaningful to that extent that is of a material substance.

When the Pineal vibrates with light, all of the astral imprints are conjoined into one beautiful experience. Things are not so separated or need to be so, but only for the mental directions and structuring of oneself.

I actually have a question about astral temples. Where are they even located in the astral? Are they a part of your mind? In your room? In another place? I was thinking maybe they'd exist somewhere near Orion since you'd ask Father in a ritual to bless that temple and keep it safe....

Also its pretty hard to astral project, so what should we do if we have made that temple but cant access it through astral projection? Is there another way???

NakedPluto said:
BrightSpace666 said:
ghost kid said:

I understand what you are saying, but I think meditating in the Astral Temple is constructive and gives something through certain aspects of understanding. For example, if one cannot meditate in one's physical environment, the Astral Temple is always there for safety and relaxation.

BrightSpace666 said:
NakedPluto said:
BrightSpace666 said:

I understand what you are saying, but I think meditating in the Astral Temple is constructive and gives something through certain aspects of understanding. For example, if one cannot meditate in one's physical environment, the Astral Temple is always there for safety and relaxation.

Yes it can be an initiator, but the emphasis is to be put on other more enabling things. I have only replied to make that obvious.

NakedPluto said:
BrightSpace666 said:
NakedPluto said:

Yes it can be an initiator, but the emphasis is to be put on other more enabling things. I have only replied to make that obvious.

I understand, and thank you.

I used to have a cool astral temple or well it wasn't really an astral temple like a building but where it was an underground place like a palace and all the lights were bioluminecent mushrooms and plants. I felt safe underground like I was being hugged by the earth around me and keeping me safe and I would escape there whenever i was dealing with my life worries because I would always feel secure. This thread had me think I should start using it again because I was surprised to notice that it's still there last night when I needed it. I think i feel a lot safer with it compared to my other temple because most of my worries are running out of my material needs to live and keep my family safe and earth from it's element mirrors the material. I think that earth being around me makes me feel like I have more than I do and it makes me feel safe.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back