Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lerajie's Symbol?

Cabrun13

Hello, I've been a follower of Lerajie ever since I found an article about her online some years ago and I really liked how she was portrayed in it. Her image has been so beautiful to me ever since and I've felt drawn to her for so long. I was trying to find that webpage for a long time again ever since. I feel like she led me to satanism because I remember I was looking up images of butterflies, but then suddenly I felt like I wanted to try finding that web article again about her.

This time I actually found it again by looking her up and it was referencing the demon profiles that are here. I thought it was a sign and did some reading of Joy of Satan. I really think she led me to a life changing thing because all of this sounds real and true to me and I decided to dedicate a little over a week ago to Satan. I discovered the forum and wanted to ask what Lerajie's symbol was? Because I feel very strongly that it has got to be the butterfly. I've been seeing them a lot lately, in paintings, artwork, symbols and actual butterflies. I think she's trying to tell me that I finally found my place where I belong. But I wanted to ask if anyone actually knows if butterflies are her symbol?

just kidding i not care fuck about any this just wanted see how convinced could be lolololol

I retract my previous comment .....
Starting to wonder if any of the new accounts recently should be helped at all.

All the ones I've been giving the benefit of the doubt to end up being trolls..

Lerajie's_Follower said:
Hello, I've been a follower of Lerajie ever since I found an article about her online some years ago and I really liked how she was portrayed in it. Her image has been so beautiful to me ever since and I've felt drawn to her for so long. I was trying to find that webpage for a long time again ever since. I feel like she led me to satanism because I remember I was looking up images of butterflies, but then suddenly I felt like I wanted to try finding that web article again about her.

This time I actually found it again by looking her up and it was referencing the demon profiles that are here. I thought it was a sign and did some reading of Joy of Satan. I really think she led me to a life changing thing because all of this sounds real and true to me and I decided to dedicate a little over a week ago to Satan. I discovered the forum and wanted to ask what Lerajie's symbol was? Because I feel very strongly that it has got to be the butterfly. I've been seeing them a lot lately, in paintings, artwork, symbols and actual butterflies. I think she's trying to tell me that I finally found my place where I belong. But I wanted to ask if anyone actually knows if butterflies are her symbol?

just kidding i not care fuck about any this just wanted see how convinced could be lolololol

When the ignorant joke about a phenomenon that they are unable to understand because of the chaos of their minds.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back