Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"The Eternal Jew" Destruction of the Jew š“‹¹

hellprynce

Website
www.youtube.com
This forum seems mostly american so you cant really build an opinion about the movie "The Eternal Jew" its a nazi "propaganda" movie about jews. https://archive.org/details/1940DerEwigeJude1h10m352x256#reviews

also called in german "Der Ewige Jude". It basically shows how jews spread around like parasites and nestle into modern society. Jews were actually the first people that murdered because of religious reasons it goes back to the Ancient Egypts were they poisoned the rivers of the egyptians. When you see a jew you can instinctively tell the evil in the face you do not even need advanced magical abilities to do that. They are disgusting and made this world rotten, stole the magic that has once existed and infected the whole world with their dirt. They systematically control the world and they invented an own word for racism. Normally when you insult an ethnicity you are seen as a racist but when you insult a jew you are seen as anti semitic which they planned out quite good. They systematically destroy you in the most ratty way and shut you down.

So what does it take to handle them? You have to be smart and outplay them. When you attack a jew do it smart with straight up facts and fundamental arguments. When you criticise the Jewish Rothschild family you have to do it in a way so normal people which are systemtical sheeps understand it.

It has taken a while but now my whole being finally sees the jew as his enemy and this whole being and his servants are flamed up and ready to kill. How do you kill a rat? You have to wait and trap them in. So wait for the right moment then strike the jew down with straight up facts and arguments but without using slur words and showing your aggression because once you show emotions the inhumane Jew uses this as justification to call you anti semitic and once the disgusting Jew decides to do so other normal sheep humans who are watching instantly get put into a deep spell so it is important to be wise and thought out.

Black people are beautiful. Asian people are beautiful. White people are beautiful. The only disgusting thing we have in this beautiful planet is the Jew and it needs to get wiped away systematically even if its gonna be hard. Do not get it twisted, the jews do not always look like the ordinary jew, they also look like normal americans so you have to be a very good energyreader to tell if someone is a jew and as I noticed many people here struggle with that. If someone debates against you he is not automatically a jew so do not get it twisted.

My spirit has turned against the Jew and I am in the beginning of the destruction process and the energy channeling to the whole world is deeply planned but I need some time to develop own rituals and spells against jews. So there will be upcoming posts regarding this and also different posts that have nothing to do with jews. It is important to not waste too much energy on these rats because that could drain you.

The jew destroyed my planet, stole its magic and laughed in my face... I will not forgive any of this. Now i've become death, i've become pain, darkness is me - i'll never be the same. š“‹¹ - Hellfather

Good post.

I remember something from talking to a member of the Nordic Resistance Movement, about the Jews.
It was when he mentioned about their high EQ (emotional intelligence), making them very good at manipulating people by coming of as "charming" and nice people. They are thus very much like wolfs in sheeps clothing - exactly like the "religion" of Christianity (coming of as "love" when it in fact is pure evil and hate for Gentiles).

Growing up as a child there was a jewish family named "Raber" who lived one floor above us. I did not think there was anything weird about them other than some high volume quarrels we heard above us, but one thing in particular I remember:
When I was home alone one of their younger children would sometimes ring the doorbell to our apartment and just stand there, wanting to come in without any invitation from my part. He sort of invited himself by smiling and saying Hi!
I did not mind right there and then but now I think to myself that.. something is quite off with that behaviour.
That kid was a genius at math and numbers. And manipulating people apparently.

But I've also had experiences with Jews that I would describe as apparent pure evil behavior. I remember confronting one of them by asking if he understood what evil acts he had done (talking on the phone saying what idiots we are when I was working in a store, among other things). "OFF COURSE! YES!" etc.. But there was no true remorse there. That person was the definition of psychopath.

My cousins are half jewish (on their fathers side) and I have not experienced them as being bad/evil but on the other hand, extremely boring, uncreative and materialistic to the extent that I sort of never really liked them. My brother and I often joked about them being aliens (from planet boring), which is quite funny now looking back on that.

It took me a long while to really understand the Jewish question and what it means to the world. Much because of their high EQ I think. It's their nr 1 way of masking their true nature.

And it's not just Christianity which is acting like Jews themselves (coming of as good and loving while actually being evil).
It's feminism, Islam (religion of "peace"), BLM, LGBTQ, "anti-racism", Antifa etc... the list is long.

51W6GkqgpzL.jpg

One of my cousins on the spot.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back