Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lost interest in the physical world. Is there something wrong with me?

Antichrist

Recently, I began to realize that my interest in the physical world had almost faded away. For example, as a child, I could enjoy simple things like hiking in the mountains or swimming in the pool. Such things could really cheer me up and make me feel like I'm alive. But now it's all just become uninteresting to me. The only thing I'm interested in right now is reading... I can spend hours reading something. I prefer the world of ideas to the real physical world, as the world of ideas and fantasies seems to me much more interesting. The physical world around me seems insipid and boring. Although in childhood it was the other way around .... Why has this become so? I want to return the spark in life because I feel that I am missing something...

Hail Satan!

Sounds like a Neptune transit. You would benefit from staying top of your spiritual routine at all times and being structured in your activities as to not get lost at the sea so to speak.

It is normal for interests to change. If you feel like reading, then do so. However if you want physical things to still remain interesting then it would be time to work with planets such as Saturn, Mars and Sun for improving your male energies or with runes to enhance your lower chakras.

Nero said:
I prefer the world of ideas to the real physical world, as the world of ideas and fantasies seems to me much more interesting.

This is the most important piece of info you have provided us. “I am unhappy with the outer world.” This can suggest two things, both of which point to the answer to your question in your title. Yes, there is something wrong with you. Is it “normal” though? Yes. But what causes this detachment from the outer world? We’ll have to dive into your person to answer that question fully.

First, have you ever found out what your MBTI type is? This will tell you about your personality and thus EVERYTHING that you might experience within yourself as you go through life. This is key to find out. I have a feeling you might be an xNFP but I could be wrong but here’s what I gathered from reading some of your older posts:

•you are okay with wealth but you do not let it control you. You understand the comings and goings of material things and you are Okay with it.

•you struggle with outer relationships because you focus on the person’s health and happiness BEFORE your own. This however ends up hurting You more often than not and you end up with a lot of pain as a result, yet you let your emotions flow through you without repression and you take responsibility for them.

•you are highly intelligent and are able to focus and follow through with your work via practicing planetary squares and other magic workings.

•you sometimes dive into the past to blame your current situation in the “heat of the moment”, meaning you have self-doubt. You are trying to come to terms with yourself (not a lot of people are capable of that btw)

So from all of this, it is easy to see that what you are going through, a “disconnection from earth” is normal for your type. It’s a “shadow function” your archetype will rely on in order to “cope” with the outside world. Is this good? It can be but for long periods of time? No. There’s something more that’s happening to you which brings me to the second cause:

You have a Shen (head energy) disturbance. Your head is held up to the sky, you are too concerned with the clouds and as your archetype (you are most likely Earth element primary) this is disturbing to you. Why aren’t your feet touching the ground? Because you’re not feeding your body the stimuli it needs. Be that talking with people, dancing, walking in nature, not enough sexual stimulation, etc. You are stuck in a fantasy world. This is not good.

How do you get out of this funk? Work on the body. When was the last time you ran your hands over your whole body? When was the last time you looked at yourself in the mirror for more than a couple of seconds? When was the last time you smiled at yourself, including your organs and your body parts? The cure is to be in the body, aka be in the earth element. Maybe you should get your books and take a chair outside, take your shoes off and plant your feet into the dirt as you read your book? The energy from the earth will naturally flow into the bottom of your feet and thus bring your spirit back down to connect with the earth.

Return your spirit back into its vessel for without it, your spirit cannot advance. Try yoga or Qi Gong. Anything that has to do with the body. This should solve your problem.

Just “be” in the moment, and good luck friend.

(My assumptions are my own, if anything is wrong, please inform me as getting details wrong can lead to miss interpreting the bigger picture and thus leading to bad or worthless advice.)

Enigmatic_Rabbit said:
Nero said:
I prefer the world of ideas to the real physical world, as the world of ideas and fantasies seems to me much more interesting.

This is the most important piece of info you have provided us. “I am unhappy with the outer world.” This can suggest two things, both of which point to the answer to your question in your title. Yes, there is something wrong with you. Is it “normal” though? Yes. But what causes this detachment from the outer world? We’ll have to dive into your person to answer that question fully.

First, have you ever found out what your MBTI type is? This will tell you about your personality and thus EVERYTHING that you might experience within yourself as you go through life. This is key to find out. I have a feeling you might be an xNFP but I could be wrong but here’s what I gathered from reading some of your older posts:

•you are okay with wealth but you do not let it control you. You understand the comings and goings of material things and you are Okay with it.

•you struggle with outer relationships because you focus on the person’s health and happiness BEFORE your own. This however ends up hurting You more often than not and you end up with a lot of pain as a result, yet you let your emotions flow through you without repression and you take responsibility for them.

•you are highly intelligent and are able to focus and follow through with your work via practicing planetary squares and other magic workings.

•you sometimes dive into the past to blame your current situation in the “heat of the moment”, meaning you have self-doubt. You are trying to come to terms with yourself (not a lot of people are capable of that btw)

So from all of this, it is easy to see that what you are going through, a “disconnection from earth” is normal for your type. It’s a “shadow function” your archetype will rely on in order to “cope” with the outside world. Is this good? It can be but for long periods of time? No. There’s something more that’s happening to you which brings me to the second cause:

You have a Shen (head energy) disturbance. Your head is held up to the sky, you are too concerned with the clouds and as your archetype (you are most likely Earth element primary) this is disturbing to you. Why aren’t your feet touching the ground? Because you’re not feeding your body the stimuli it needs. Be that talking with people, dancing, walking in nature, not enough sexual stimulation, etc. You are stuck in a fantasy world. This is not good.

How do you get out of this funk? Work on the body. When was the last time you ran your hands over your whole body? When was the last time you looked at yourself in the mirror for more than a couple of seconds? When was the last time you smiled at yourself, including your organs and your body parts? The cure is to be in the body, aka be in the earth element. Maybe you should get your books and take a chair outside, take your shoes off and plant your feet into the dirt as you read your book? The energy from the earth will naturally flow into the bottom of your feet and thus bring your spirit back down to connect with the earth.

Return your spirit back into its vessel for without it, your spirit cannot advance. Try yoga or Qi Gong. Anything that has to do with the body. This should solve your problem.

Just “be” in the moment, and good luck friend.

(My assumptions are my own, if anything is wrong, please inform me as getting details wrong can lead to miss interpreting the bigger picture and thus leading to bad or worthless advice.)

- yeah , I've taken mbti test for multiple times. Most of the time it showed Intj, intp and infj. And showed Infp the least. I don't think that I'm an Infp because I'm not as creative as this type , I'm more like an analytical person. I like to analyze the world around me. Last time when I took it ( it was today) it showed me Intj-t.

- I don't quite understand this part of your response : "It’s a “shadow function” your archetype will rely on in order to “cope” with the outside world." Can you elaborate on this please?

- I guess you're a psychologist. And if you're then I want to know your opinion on MBTI . How do you think Is this the best personality test. I'm asking because I've was interested in this for a couple of years. But recently I've been much into astrology and almost never use MBTI

- Yeah , I'm mostly of Fire and Earth elements.

- I've been doing Hatha and Kundalini yoga for a few years. Want to try Qi Gong as well. Is it worth it? And what's the difference between yoga and Qi Gong? And which is better?

BTW , thanks again for your excellent responses . Really appreciate it 😊

Nero said:
- yeah , I've taken mbti test for multiple times. Most of the time it showed Intj, intp and infj. And showed Infp the least. I don't think that I'm an Infp because I'm not as creative as this type , I'm more like an analytical person. I like to analyze the world around me. Last time when I took it ( it was today) it showed me Intj-t.

Yeah, sounds like you might be an INTJ or INTP. The MBTI test is just a map to point you in the right direction to start looking at what your actual archetype is. So if you identify more as one archetype but test as another, you may be in a “bad place” in your life. If you tested as “turbulent” rather than “assertive” this suggests you are indeed in an unhealthy state. Also taking multiple tests from different sites helps narrow down what you are.

So a “shadow function” is a different part of the MBTI called the “Cognitive Functions”. Look it up and see what your cognitive function for your archetype is. Look up “shadow function” for your archetype too. This is what you will struggle with the most in your life as you are weaker in this area. I won’t go into much detail here but I assume that you are stuck in a “thinking” function (because I assume you are either a INTP or INTJ), meaning you are ungrounded. These 2 types are more “thinking” rather than “feeling”. Thinkers like to be in their head while feelers like to be in their body. Head= heaven; body= earth. Head= in the clouds, body= connected to the ground. Since you’re “ungrounded”, you go into your “thinking” mode (you would rather read than face the world for one reason or another). This is a “cope” and thus lead to imbalance. That’s why I said, all you need to do is “draw out of your mind, connect with the body, connect with the earth and you should be fine”.

The MBTI is the BEST map I have found to understand my fellow human-beans. Considering every where you look, Jews are trying their hardest to discredit Jung and his work, including the MBTI which was created from Jung’s work, tells you everything you need to know about the legitimacy of the MBTI. If Jews are attacking, it’s most likely legit in some way.

I believe that the MBTI is easier to use than astrology when it comes to “finding out who someone is”. It’s faster, and more accurate and easier to learn. The MBTI might not have your “life details” like your astrology chart would but it tells you who a person is at the present point of their life. Your archetype usually never changes as you get older, you just mature into it. Maybe astrology even influences your archetype’s life’s choices. But I have tried to come up with an even simpler way of interpreting the MBTI by incorporating the 4 elements. I already have a working map that so far has been proven true.

So if you are an INTJ, your primary is Air over Fire. So you are highly ungrounded. Every archetype needs earth to be healthy or they become disconnected with reality and then suffer from a form of psychosis. Easiest way to solve this? Touch yourself everywhere while looking in the mirror everyday. Your body is your vessel, do not ignore the poor monkey or you will be sad :(

Qi Gong is the subtle movement of energy by use of breathing and moving. You use your grounding meridian points on the bottom of your feet to connect with the earth and you breathe in ether or “energy” through the bottoms of your feet. You then move this energy by making slow subtle movements with the body, directing the energy where it needs to go. Basically it helps you powerlevel rather than “relax” as yoga would do. I highly recommend it.

No problem man! I enjoy sharing my wisdom to those in need.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back