Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How can I find my calling?

Antichrist

Hi! I wanted to ask you something. The biggest thing that's been bothering me lately is the lack of a sense of direction in my life. Now I can say for sure that I'm confused because I don't know what I really want from life. This mostly applies to my profession. Tried a few things but nothing seems to turn me on as much as I would like. I know my strengths and weaknesses quite well, as I have devoted a lot of time to studying my natal chart, but as I said earlier, I cannot understand in which direction to go. I've always been fascinated by people like Steve Jobs, Elon Musk and others who had passion and woke up in the morning with the feeling that they had to accomplish something very important. I also want to have a calling like these people. But how can I get it? Now I feel lost and I'm thrown from side to side.... I did not think that by the age of 27 I would feel lost. Are there anyone who feels the same ?

Hail Satan!

Your lack of purpose and objectives in life, the absence of passions... usually this is a symptom of astral attacks by enemy entities and continuous Jewish rituals by people close to you. Jews are empty in the soul and they would like to reduce us like that as well.
There must be an aspiration within you. Whatever you feel and want to do, maybe what is holding you back is the idea that getting what you like is too difficult?

Hello again! I see you're struggling with something I am all too familiar with...

The issue for you is "lack of grounding" as I said in an earlier post of yours. If you work on this aspect, you should find solid ground and thus a lot of turbulent Qi (energy) in your body will subside and you will gain clarity once more.

Though, I have a question: "Why are you here on JoS?" Obviously for spiritual enlightenment and progression. Why are you struggling to "find" a place in the human-hive, as I call it, when such a path is verboten(forbidden by society)? One would say that being on the spiritual path does not coincide with mainstream "living standards" such as a full-time job, social events, anything considered to be "normal" by "normal people" standards (which is a shame, really). The struggle is real and I have had real heartache for years with such but I have come to the conclusion that the hive is NOT for people spiritually inclined. PERIOD. But this is My conclusion as it applies to only me and for my level of "talent", I guess, so it can be more manageable for others.

During the one's 20's and 30's, you are trying to figure out where in life you "fit". What is your calling? Sometimes you know right away, other times you don't. Sometimes there are people who pull you to one side while you feel like you could go to the other. And even still, you might see the possibilities of all the options out in front of you are now you feel like you can't choose any. It's a real struggle for people with higher IQs (and low IQs too as society isn't set up to accommodate Both, contrary to popular opinion) My calling was to be self sufficient and never have to rely on someone else to pay for my meal or provide that meal for me.

Another possibility for such disturbances in your struggle is: "Who surrounds you?" Do you feel pressure to do what other people "think" you should be doing or is your perception of reality "kiked" as in you believe that "you have to do xy and z if you want to be successful/rich/happy!!1!"? All of these things can cause confusion if you don't work it out within you.

I know you've struggled for a while, but there is a way out and it's simple. Complication is what the kikes want you to think. All we really need is shelter, food and company. Your spirit is strong, look to the future, what is your ideal scenario? Then go from there.

All in all, everything passes. Just like with the planets in the sky, sometimes it's better to go into a holding pattern until the storm has subsided.

Ask Satan in a ritual to lead you to your calling. The Gods want what is best for us, we do have to find things on our own too but they will guide us and give us clues :)

Nero said:
Hi! I wanted to ask you something. The biggest thing that's been bothering me lately is the lack of a sense of direction in my life. Now I can say for sure that I'm confused because I don't know what I really want from life. This mostly applies to my profession. Tried a few things but nothing seems to turn me on as much as I would like. I know my strengths and weaknesses quite well, as I have devoted a lot of time to studying my natal chart, but as I said earlier, I cannot understand in which direction to go. I've always been fascinated by people like Steve Jobs, Elon Musk and others who had passion and woke up in the morning with the feeling that they had to accomplish something very important. I also want to have a calling like these people. But how can I get it? Now I feel lost and I'm thrown from side to side.... I did not think that by the age of 27 I would feel lost. Are there anyone who feels the same ?

Hail Satan!

Astrology can help with that. Pay attention to your chart ruler and the ruler of your 10th house, and what planets are in your 10th house, which rules your career.

Kavya Shukra said:
Nero said:

Hail Satan!
Astrology can help with that. Pay attention to your chart ruler and the ruler of your 10th house, and what planets are in your 10th house, which rules your career.
The career path that I am most interested at the moment and actively working towards has next to none to do with the ruler of 10th house, but some of the properties do hold true though. I think much more has to be taken into consideration, including outer planet transits and the workings one has done play a role as well.

Henu the Great said:
Kavya Shukra said:
Nero said:

Hail Satan!
The career path that I am most interested at the moment and actively working towards has next to none to do with the ruler of 10th house, but some of the properties do hold true though. I think much more has to be taken into consideration, including outer planet transits and the workings one has done play a role as well.

It could be fixed Star effect.

For example, certain fixed stars may influence someone to do a certain job or have certain abilities that one in a sign without a star wouldn't. For example, Mercury in Scorpio tend to be great detectives and investigators, but Mercury conjuct Alphecca (14° Scorpio), this can be changed into arts and music, as the influence of Alphecca is a more musical/artsy one.

Kavya Shukra said:

For example, certain fixed stars may influence someone to do a certain job or have certain abilities that one in a sign without a star wouldn't. For example, Mercury in Scorpio tend to be great detectives and investigators, but Mercury conjuct Alphecca (14° Scorpio), this can be changed into arts and music, as the influence of Alphecca is a more musical/artsy one.
Valid point.

But when there are no planets and thus no fixed stars in 2nd, 6th or 10th house?

Henu the Great said:
Kavya Shukra said:

Valid point.

But when there are no planets and thus no fixed stars in 2nd, 6th or 10th house?

You can also check the degree of your Houses, especially when they begin. The degree of the House can also influence the type of lifestyle the House will have, and this will also affect the House's Ruler as well.

For example, if your 10th house degree conjucts a fixed Star but your 10th House does not, it will still influence the Ruler, especially if it aspects the degree of its House.

Kavya Shukra said:
You can also check the degree of your Houses, especially when they begin. The degree of the House can also influence the type of lifestyle the House will have, and this will also affect the House's Ruler as well.

For example, if your 10th house degree conjucts a fixed Star but your 10th House does not, it will still influence the Ruler, especially if it aspects the degree of its House.
Interestingly enough I was thinking about this, but since astrology is not my forte it is great to hear it from someone else.

Henu the Great said:
Kavya Shukra said:

Interestingly enough I was thinking about this, but since astrology is not my forte it is great to hear it from someone else.

A good example is if Someone can have 10th house conjuct Antares (Sagittarius), but their Jupiter conjucts the Ascendat in 1st, which means it squares 10th house.

This person may be a religious zealot, and known for his beliefs. With Antares in tow, even if Jupiter doesn't conjuct this star, the House does, which influences how Jupiter plays a role. That person may be for example, someone who was proselytizing or in really severe cases, part of the Holy Roman Empire.

Hunter666 said:
Your lack of purpose and objectives in life, the absence of passions... usually this is a symptom of astral attacks by enemy entities and continuous Jewish rituals by people close to you. Jews are empty in the soul and they would like to reduce us like that as well.
There must be an aspiration within you. Whatever you feel and want to do, maybe what is holding you back is the idea that getting what you like is too difficult?

I think my problem is this: 1) I have too big ambitions and at the same time I realize that most likely I am an average Joe who does not have the abilities that are needed to achieve such big goals 2) I'm confused... On the one hand, I would like to achieve big goals and leave my mark in history, but at the same time, I sometimes think about whether all this is really necessary. And for what? Is it really worth it to work your ass off to achieve these goals?
why do we even live? What is the purpose of all this? As if I'm already bored with everything in life (mostly the material side of life), although I'm only 27

Nero said:
Hunter666 said:

I think my problem is this: 1) I have too big ambitions and at the same time I realize that most likely I am an average Joe who does not have the abilities that are needed to achieve such big goals 2) I'm confused... On the one hand, I would like to achieve big goals and leave my mark in history, but at the same time, I sometimes think about whether all this is really necessary. And for what? Is it really worth it to work your ass off to achieve these goals?
why do we even live? What is the purpose of all this? As if I'm already bored with everything in life (mostly the material side of life), although I'm only 27

Clean and empower your soul, soon enough your fiery passion for life will be awakened, the problem will be that of its outward expansion, that needs discipline and guidance.

Ponder but not too much these questions within you. You have a period of reflection and requiring desire.

Find your desires, amplify them greatly, act on them continuously and with sustenance.

Having motivation is not necessary for the completion of this, the satisfaction doesn't come from motivation but it comes from the act and fulfilment of it.

Motivation is just that, a motive to stimulate an action. You can create stimulus by having your instinctual, material desires amplified, by having your intellectual desires amplified. Grow your ego purposefully and with essence.

Most people fuel this motivation into fantasy, imagination. Motivation is never the problem, but the route of which it disperses.

A mature being creates this motivation, by necessity or power of creation. And it creates the path for action.

Other people permits it dissipated in nothingness or worse, karma - most of the time by lacking the action - in negative karma. ( HP. sermon on Kali). Read also the newest sermon, it is of top importance for you.

Kavya Shukra said:
A good example is if Someone can have 10th house conjuct Antares (Sagittarius), but their Jupiter conjucts the Ascendat in 1st, which means it squares 10th house.

This person may be a religious zealot, and known for his beliefs. With Antares in tow, even if Jupiter doesn't conjuct this star, the House does, which influences how Jupiter plays a role. That person may be for example, someone who was proselytizing or in really severe cases, part of the Holy Roman Empire.
Okay, thank you for your insight. I'll continue analysing more and more, on-off, style since astrology is something that I do not have so much time for. Would you think that gaining more proficiency about the subject is mostly about analysing different charts and meditating upon them, or something else as well?

Henu the Great said:
Kavya Shukra said:

Okay, thank you for your insight. I'll continue analysing more and more, on-off, style since astrology is something that I do not have so much time for. Would you think that gaining more proficiency about the subject is mostly about analysing different charts and meditating upon them, or something else as well?

Yes. Meditation is a great tool. Tarot is a great tool as well. All Tarot Cards have a planet and zodiac associated. For example, Jupiter for Wheel of Fortune, Scorpio Sun for 6 of Cups, etc.

I would say the Nakshatra system is also accurate, just apply it to Western astrology. For example,

A Mercury in Libra vs a Mercury in Chitra Nakshatra has different effects.

Or treating House degrees as "planets" and draw aspect lines to your planets. That's also a great way of knowing what planets get influenced by certain Houses and their House rulers.

Hi Nero!
I recently experienced the same thing and I hope that my comment will be useful to you.
To start off, at the age of 27-30 everyone experiences their first Saturn return (next one happens after 27 years). This has to do with astrology. You should read HC's latest post about this, but also read the additional comments by other Brothers and Sisters below his post. You should also search on the Internet how others have experienced this. It is interesting to learn from other people's experiences, although Saturn has a different lesson to teach to every individual person. Moreover, do not forget that you are a Spiritual Satanist and you can always lessen the bad effects.

Overall, I believe it is normal to feel frustrated at this period of your life and to wish to find your path.

Now, my own experience with trying to find my own calling... Well, there were many factors that contributed in my being ignorant of a very obvious truth about it, which is the fact that I enjoyed this specific thing ever since I was young - despite not doing it actively or often.

One factor that made me blind to that truth was my low self-confidence and fear of failing. I always thought it would be impossible for ME to succeed in this, so "it probably isn't for me" was what I kept thinking.

Regardless, I believe one method to help you find your calling is to just ask questions to yourself. What do you enjoy doing? Even if you think, or even if others tell you that you're not good at it.

You can make a list of things, and then choose between them. If you're not good at it, try to find the proper education for them.

If you feel like there is absolutely nothing that you enjoy, or that whatever you enjoy, you don't enjoy it so much as to call it your calling, you could ask other questions to yourself, such as whether there is something else that's keeping you from becoming passionate about anything, or if you have a subconscious fear etc (as was the case for me).

If your questions still lead you to a dead end, you could use spiritual means for an answer, such as Dagaz or Kaun or some other rune to help you discover your calling.

I hope this helps, and always remember that as long as you want to find a solution about something, the solution will come to you if you actively search for it.
Moreover, we are SS and we have the Gods and Goddesses on our side, even if we may feel alone at times. You can also talk to Satan or your Guardian about this issue and be open to their guidance and signs.

Kavya Shukra said:
Yes. Meditation is a great tool. Tarot is a great tool as well. All Tarot Cards have a planet and zodiac associated. For example, Jupiter for Wheel of Fortune, Scorpio Sun for 6 of Cups, etc.

I would say the Nakshatra system is also accurate, just apply it to Western astrology. For example,

Or treating House degrees as "planets" and draw aspect lines to your planets. That's also a great way of knowing what planets get influenced by certain Houses and their House rulers.
Very interesting. Thank you.

Henu the Great said:
Kavya Shukra said:

Very interesting. Thank you.

Another great tool is planetary hours. Usually we use the Sun to track planetary hours, but the Ascendant tells you what planetary hour each planet is. For example, the Sun's planetary hour is always the day you were born (Tuesday = Mars for example), for other planets, it's the planetary hour they conjuct your Ascendant, and if the planets are in 6-12th houses, those planetary hours were the day before you were born. If 1-5th houses, those are the day you were born, and planets before the Sun in houses or degrees signs means they were before you born. After means after you were born.

Enigmatic_Rabbit said:
Hello again! I see you're struggling with something I am all too familiar with...

The issue for you is "lack of grounding" as I said in an earlier post of yours. If you work on this aspect, you should find solid ground and thus a lot of turbulent Qi (energy) in your body will subside and you will gain clarity once more.

Though, I have a question: "Why are you here on JoS?" Obviously for spiritual enlightenment and progression. Why are you struggling to "find" a place in the human-hive, as I call it, when such a path is verboten(forbidden by society)? One would say that being on the spiritual path does not coincide with mainstream "living standards" such as a full-time job, social events, anything considered to be "normal" by "normal people" standards (which is a shame, really). The struggle is real and I have had real heartache for years with such but I have come to the conclusion that the hive is NOT for people spiritually inclined. PERIOD. But this is My conclusion as it applies to only me and for my level of "talent", I guess, so it can be more manageable for others.

During the one's 20's and 30's, you are trying to figure out where in life you "fit". What is your calling? Sometimes you know right away, other times you don't. Sometimes there are people who pull you to one side while you feel like you could go to the other. And even still, you might see the possibilities of all the options out in front of you are now you feel like you can't choose any. It's a real struggle for people with higher IQs (and low IQs too as society isn't set up to accommodate Both, contrary to popular opinion) My calling was to be self sufficient and never have to rely on someone else to pay for my meal or provide that meal for me.

Another possibility for such disturbances in your struggle is: "Who surrounds you?" Do you feel pressure to do what other people "think" you should be doing or is your perception of reality "kiked" as in you believe that "you have to do xy and z if you want to be successful/rich/happy!!1!"? All of these things can cause confusion if you don't work it out within you.

I know you've struggled for a while, but there is a way out and it's simple. Complication is what the kikes want you to think. All we really need is shelter, food and company. Your spirit is strong, look to the future, what is your ideal scenario? Then go from there.

All in all, everything passes. Just like with the planets in the sky, sometimes it's better to go into a holding pattern until the storm has subsided.

- Yeah, I also think that this relates to the "lack of grounding", because in recent years I have suffered from a lack of self-confidence, uncertainty and lack of discipline. I have finished Mars square recently and it feels good. I feel like my shyness ( which I've hated so much) went away and I've become bolder and cockier. I'm going to work upon my Sun and Saturn as well .

- I'm on JOS because I want to improve my personality as much as possible. I want to become a badass leader and fight international jew. Actually I got obsessed with this idea when I was 18. It was my interest in international jew which led me to JOS when I was a teenager.

- I'm struggling to find a place in the human - hive because I want to take my rightful place in the society but haven't decided yet in what way this should happen. I might choose to live a simple life like many other people or escape society at all but I feel like this is not what my heart wants. I want to be powerful , rich and maybe famous. Also I want to leave my mark on the world and get recognized. But a series of unpleasant events that happened to me over the past 6 years made me doubt my abilities. But now I seem to be slowly coming to tone.

- You say that human-hive is not for spiritual people. I guess you are not in this anymore and I'm wondering how long did it take for you to refuse it and what do you do for a living? What kind of life do you live?

- Yeah, I feel pressure to do what other people think because I feel like I got separated from my peers . Almost all of them work for prestigious companies , got married , travel from time to time and have some properties . Some of them already have children too. I don't have these all and it gets on my nerves sometimes. Don't have a girlfriend and a fucking sexual life too. I'm already 27 but I don't even have any financial assets to speak of, lol. I work as a freelancer.

BTW, thanks for your response, it really helps ❤️

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=370000 time=1656414991 user_id=57]

Ask Satan in a ritual to lead you to your calling. The Gods want what is best for us, we do have to find things on our own too but they will guide us and give us clues :)

Is there a special ritual to ask Satan? Can't find it nowhere

I’m sure if you are SS You have your calling all the time which is actually far more important than most people in this world could imagine what it is like “important calling”. Advance, fight enemy, expand knowledge. In other words yoga, martial arts, meditation, studying, fighting, and above those make yourself better and better in these. With that, your calling will take you by it’s own so you will forget these thoughts about calling, you will just live it. What can be better than living by essence without thinking if it is right or wrong, or I have it or not? Tools are in hands, what is calling I think it is to learn to use them until you will become master of it. When you will be master of it, simply there will be no time for such thoughts. :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=372756 time=1657201246 user_id=57]
Nero said:

Just the regular standard ritual, and adjust it to your needs :)

Can you elaborate on this please. Have never done this before that's why I have no idea what kind of ritual this is. Do I have to go into a trance? And what else do I have to do in this ritual?

Nero said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=372756 time=1657201246 user_id=57]
Nero said:

Just the regular standard ritual, and adjust it to your needs :)

Can you elaborate on this please. Have never done this before that's why I have no idea what kind of ritual this is. Do I have to go into a trance? And what else do I have to do in this ritual?

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RITUALS.html

You might also want to reread the JoyofSatan website, as I think that knowing what the Standard ritual is, is a very basic knowledge.
Just click on all links from joyofSatan.org and study. :)

TerKorian666 said:
I’m sure if you are SS You have your calling all the time which is actually far more important than most people in this world could imagine what it is like “important calling”. Advance, fight enemy, expand knowledge. In other words yoga, martial arts, meditation, studying, fighting, and above those make yourself better and better in these. With that, your calling will take you by it’s own so you will forget these thoughts about calling, you will just live it. What can be better than living by essence without thinking if it is right or wrong, or I have it or not? Tools are in hands, what is calling I think it is to learn to use them until you will become master of it. When you will be master of it, simply there will be no time for such thoughts. :)

Well said 👍 exactly what i thought of this.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
TerKorian666 said:

Well said 👍 exactly what i thought of this.

Same goes like higher rank is your guardian less time he has for your nonesense, higher rank you are les time you have for your own nonesense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back