Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Aquakinesis

Fireof666

Is it possible how would one go about developing such an ability,

Like moving water with auras
Or even changing the weather

Fireof666 said:

Anything is possible with enough power and skill, but one also has to balance this with other practical concerns. We have to be efficient with our time and energy, and sometimes this means spending time doing something "boring" like cleaning our soul of dirt or negative karma, instead of practicing fun siddhis.

One way to think about it: If you do the hard work now and advance quickly (meaning in both raw power AND stability), then you will have all the siddhis you want. Otherwise, you may waste too much time trying to practice something which is not as useful to the overall quality of your soul.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=369643 time=1656285760 user_id=21286]
Fireof666 said:

Anything is possible with enough power and skill, but one also has to balance this with other practical concerns. We have to be efficient with our time and energy, and sometimes this means spending time doing something "boring" like cleaning our soul of dirt or negative karma, instead of practicing fun siddhis.

One way to think about it: If you do the hard work now and advance quickly (meaning in both raw power AND stability), then you will have all the siddhis you want. Otherwise, you may waste too much time trying to practice something which is not as useful to the overall quality of your soul.

Very wise and amazing reply as always Blitzkreig. I have been thinking similar to this for awhile. I've held off on practicing siddhis for some time, simply because for most I am not there yet. But by building power through consistent practice, and stability like you mentioned, the practitioner can return to this all at a much later date, and make rather significant progress when the time is right.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back