Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

dedication ritual?

Wings of Light

i was wondering how you go about doing the dedication ritual to join here? i have 4 family members in my home that rarely leave. i was wondering there was any alternative i could use that didnt involve fire? they could smell the smoke in the next room.

So then skip that part. Do whatever you are able to do, and whatever you are not able to do, don't worry about it.

Our gods understand us entirely. They know all of our intentions, all of our thoughts, all of our emotions, and every part of our lives. If it is in your soul that you are truly wanting to dedicate, all of our gods know this and are happy for this. And any part of it that you are not able to do, they know the reason why and this is not a problem.

Wings of Light said:
i was wondering how you go about doing the dedication ritual to join here? i have 4 family members in my home that rarely leave. i was wondering there was any alternative i could use that didnt involve fire? they could smell the smoke in the next room.
I dedicated during the night as others were asleep

The dedication ritual is only a proforma, the real ritual must be done into your heart and spiritually. You and the Gods know the truth.

Serbon said:
Wings of Light said:
I dedicated during the night as others were asleep
I did as well but the room would need to be aired out so the room would not smell like smoke, that could take hours and would need some candle with a strong scent to overcome the smoke smell, opening windows would be good. This person would also need to find a way to rid the leftovers and ensure the smoke alarm doesn't sound off in the process. All things I needed to ensure I could do prior to my dedication. The cover of night would be best for this person (assuming this person is under age).

Do it outside. It is surprising how much smoke can come from a small piece of paper. And smoke can be smelled even if it is only a few molecules of the smoke in the air.

Wings of Light said:
I do think doing it outside would be best but that reminds me of another question i had.
Matthew 9:13a – "Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' " Hosea 6:6 – "For I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice, the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings."
When outside and I breathe in the suns energy where do i focus to absorb the light? The sun directly itself or the light it gives off around me?
Matthew 5:27 – "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery.' "
any answers to this would be appreciated.
Why did you "hide" Bible texts in your post?

Who are you and what do you want?

Energy goes where it is directed.

Henu the Great said:
Wings of Light said:
I do think doing it outside would be best but that reminds me of another question i had.
Matthew 9:13a – "Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' " Hosea 6:6 – "For I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice, the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings."
When outside and I breathe in the suns energy where do i focus to absorb the light? The sun directly itself or the light it gives off around me?
Matthew 5:27 – "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery.' "

I second that. What is this? Why post those quotes?

Pumpkin671 said:
Henu the Great said:
Wings of Light said:

Next thing I know I get quoted by a known enemy operator, but the post got deleted. Good times. :cool: Let the rtrs roll so these fools' heads will boil.

Henu the Great said:
Pumpkin671 said:
Henu the Great said:

Next thing I know I get quoted by a known enemy operator, but the post got deleted. Good times. :cool: Let the rtrs roll so these fools' heads will boil.
Ha!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Our gods understand us entirely. They know all of our intentions, all of our thoughts, all of our emotions, and every part of our lives. If it is in your soul that you are truly wanting to dedicate, all of our gods know this and are happy for this. And any part of it that you are not able to do, they know the reason why and this is not a problem.
I thought gods weren’t omnipresent.

gugugaga said:
can you do a dedication ritual to another god? or is it have to be lord satan.

Satan is the king of all gods. He is the strongest and the leader of all of them. And all gods are aligned with him.

i know lord satan is the king of all the gods. but i was just wondering if i can do dedication to another god like Andrealphus so i can be more close to him, and he is aligned with lord satan so i would still be aligned with lord satan as well.

The Outlaw Torn said:
I thought gods weren’t omnipresent.

Funny joke..."I thought..."

But you can try, for once and not be a subversive individual about it.

gugugaga said:
i know lord satan is the king of all the gods. but i was just wondering if i can do dedication to another god like Andrealphus so i can be more close to him, and he is aligned with lord satan so i would still be aligned with lord satan as well.
You can still establish relationships with anyone you desire. The dedication ritual is as is and nothing about it should be changed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back