Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need Pentagram Banishing Ritual

robb said:
I need Satan's Pentagram Banishing Ritual Asap.

I hope you know if you have been doing that ritual. Even the one that only mentions Satan and Demons. There is stuff in there that invoke enemy things. They invoke Leviathan change the name of the Gods a little to invoke the Hebrew thoughtforms of them and there are a few things that I don't even know but isn't our Satanism they are vibrating.

slyscorpion said:
robb said:

I hope you know if you have been doing that ritual. Even the one that only mentions Satan and Demons. There is stuff in there that invoke enemy things. They invoke Leviathan change the name of the Gods a little to invoke the Hebrew thoughtforms of them and there are a few things that I don't even know but isn't our Satanism they are vibrating.

So this may be why the Greys are around you so much. Your connecting to them and Hebrew energy with this stuff.

slyscorpion said:
robb said:

I've heard of one, an it was by someone I used to watch on youtube, he said that if you draw a pentacle, it leaves that element there overtime it turns negative an causes bad things to happen

Mind though, he was a new age pagan an this was long before I became a SS,

slyscorpion said:

So this may be why the Greys are around you so much. Your connecting to them and Hebrew energy with this stuff.

No, i haven't tried that ritual. But removed that LBRP from my chakra.

Satnam666 said:
I've heard of one, an it was by someone I used to watch on youtube, he said that if you draw a pentacle, it leaves that element there overtime it turns negative an causes bad things to happen

Mind though, he was a new age pagan an this was long before I became a SS,

zonlives said:
Is this referring to the Golden Dawn Pentagram Banishing Ritual?

There were 2 types of LBRP (lesser banishing ritual of pentagram)
Up facing and Down facing, the up facing is for sending energy/entity to sky / enemy and down facing pentagram belongs to hell/satan according to newageism shit.

I was confused about the down facing LBRP and thought it was on JoS.earlier.

Thanks for clearing this to me that both the LBRP belongs to enemy.

Ps:
I haven't received notification that i got some more replies on this topic. Came to bump the topic. Have to check the settings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back