Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lerajie's Symbol?

Cabrun13

Hello, I've been a follower of Lerajie ever since I found an article about her online some years ago and I really liked how she was portrayed in it. Her image has been so beautiful to me ever since and I've felt drawn to her for so long. I was trying to find that webpage for a long time again ever since. I feel like she led me to satanism because I remember I was looking up images of butterflies, but then suddenly I felt like I wanted to try finding that web article again about her.

This time I actually found it again by looking her up and it was referencing the demon profiles that are here. I thought it was a sign and did some reading of Joy of Satan. I really think she led me to a life changing thing because all of this sounds real and true to me and I decided to dedicate a little over a week ago to Satan. I discovered the forum and wanted to ask what Lerajie's symbol was? Because I feel very strongly that it has got to be the butterfly. I've been seeing them a lot lately, in paintings, artwork, symbols and actual butterflies. I think she's trying to tell me that I finally found my place where I belong. But I wanted to ask if anyone actually knows if butterflies are her symbol?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back