Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I am very much in love ( unfortunately)

StyleCoin

Hi my SS colleagues, I came here to vent, I am extremely in love with a girl, I know her for a few months, like, she is perfect, her smile, the way she talks, the way she talks, I was crazy about her, even her skin color is the same as mine, she is beautiful, but unfortunately she said she will not date me, because she said that her heart already has owner, she is in love with an NPC that has no value in society and even the gods should not waste time with people like that, he is an evangelical, extremely fanatical, he despises her, she still insists, what the hell, a worthless xian like that, she has been in love with him for 1 year and 6 months, but he never gave her any moral, on July 06 the moon will be crescent in libra, I will use the rune GEBO, 216 times in the morning, and 216 times at night, I want her to be my companion, a man like me is almost impossible to find.
I want to know your opinion, will the love magic work even if she likes someone else?

Personally you might want to start with doing a working on her to make her see the trash that that scum is, so ties to that scum are lessened and then go in with the love working or start them a couple of days after.

He is probably doing some kind of control stuff with her either in the astral unconscious or in the physical or both. See if you can disconnect her from him in the astral as well as his influence cleanse out that energy too that will take care of both. Maybe do this for a bit before the spell it will be far more effective. But you can start both if you want.

slyscorpion said:
He is probably doing some kind of control stuff with her either in the astral unconscious or in the physical or both. See if you can disconnect her from him in the astral as well as his influence cleanse out that energy too that will take care of both. Maybe do this for a bit before the spell it will be far more effective. But you can start both if you want.

Can I do the job to break her ties with him with a crescent moon in Libra?

Serbon said:
Oh man, love can often decieve you, since she's dating xians, wouldn't she be one as well?

True, but she's not dating him, she's just in love, but she's xian, that shit, I'll try to do something about it, if I get disappointed one more time, I'm going to do a job so I don't fall in love with anyone else in this life.

StyleCoin said:
slyscorpion said:

Can I do the job to break her ties with him with a crescent moon in Libra?

Next good time for this is moon Aquarius Waning then Pisces if you miss it. I think that is actually a really bad time to try this working but good for a love working.

"To break up a couple or to deter a potential interest, you would put an aura of revulsion around the person you wish to isolate. For example, "[name of person]’s aura is repelling all of [name of person interested or in love with] interests, affection and attraction in every way. [Name of person] is revolting and repulsive to [name of person interested or in love with]." You infuse the energy into the aura of the person you want to keep isolated from the one who has an interest. You get the basic idea. One’s aura will act on the other and create an indifference, or even enmity. It can take a lot of energy, but in breaking up a couple, you can do this to each of their auras so that they find each other disgusting and break up."

This is from:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.html

StyleCoin said:
Serbon said:
Oh man, love can often decieve you, since she's dating xians, wouldn't she be one as well?

True, but she's not dating him, she's just in love, but she's xian, that shit, I'll try to do something about it, if I get disappointed one more time, I'm going to do a job so I don't fall in love with anyone else in this life.

I think it's good for SS men to "save" good women out there if they feel they are worth their own time. Even if doesn't work out and let's say this is a SS on top of his/her practices then their (without) partners will still benefit greatly from SS.

Although it seems there's a little too much emotions and not enough logic on your part. Remember what and who you are and we can always do workings to bring the best partner for us. So in the case for you it can be someone who is more open to spirituality and aware of xian nonsense to an extent.

Im not saying to doubt this potential relationship but not to be so dramatic in your approach. Not trying to be offensive and I hope the word dramatic isn't an insult and gets the point across.

FIRST, let's analyze the situation.
She is so obsessed with him to accept everything he does to her. If she accepted him, surely she also accepted his way of being and religion. Im sure this girl shares a lot of the Jewish junk stuffs. If she accepted such a person, you must wonder if she could ever accept you and be happy with you? This girl almost likely has some Hebrew in her DNA to be attracted to those things.
There are some who believe that the boy is doing some ritual to her, maybe... I think that SHE is doing something to YOU! What binds you to this person, apart from aesthetic obsession and chemistry? Jews are of alien origin, even a Jew unaware of what he is doing can exercise his will and power over you if you care too much about that person. Be very careful and evaluate what you are doing.

hailourtruegod said:
StyleCoin said:
Serbon said:

I think it's good for SS men to "save" good women out there if they feel they are worth their own time. Even if doesn't work out and let's say this is a SS on top of his/her practices then their (without) partners will still benefit greatly from SS.

Although it seems there's a little too much emotions and not enough logic on your part. Remember what and who you are and we can always do workings to bring the best partner for us. So in the case for you it can be someone who is more open to spirituality and aware of xian nonsense to an extent.

Im not saying to doubt this potential relationship but not to be so dramatic in your approach. Not trying to be offensive and I hope the word dramatic isn't an insult and gets the point across.

Relax, man, I'm not offended, it was just love at first sight, I'm going to fire the police against her because she stole my heart.

But if it doesn't work out, I'm just going to focus on my meditation, work and invest in cryptocoins and ask Satan for a demonic mistress. I was thinking of something, is it if there's a mixed-race demon mind?

It seems like an unfortunate situation to be in.
I would recommend to reevaluate your love for her and look into other options for potential lovers. There are others out there waiting to approached.

Hunter666 said:
FIRST, let's analyze the situation.
She is so obsessed with him to accept everything he does to her. If she accepted him, surely she also accepted his way of being and religion. Im sure this girl shares a lot of the Jewish junk stuffs. If she accepted such a person, you must wonder if she could ever accept you and be happy with you? This girl almost likely has some Hebrew in her DNA to be attracted to those things.
There are some who believe that the boy is doing some ritual to her, maybe... I think that SHE is doing something to YOU! What binds you to this person, apart from aesthetic obsession and chemistry? Jews are of alien origin, even a Jew unaware of what he is doing can exercise his will and power over you if you care too much about that person. Be very careful and evaluate what you are doing.

A Jew and a fanatical xtian that is super familiar. They then slowly even if they don't believe in the religion program you to obey and listen to the xtian. Pretend to be helping you etc more and more programming you as time goes on. You are going to be hanging out with that guy a lot if this girl is a Jew or even a part one. Same thing happened to my girlfriend. I would be suspicious of this. Plus the obsession with someone and feeling drawn to you them playing hard to get at first. When they are done say goodbye to yourself after a few years even if you leave you won't easily get out of this.

Just be cautious. Make sure to check all features of the person how you feel around them etc ask the Gods if need be.

StyleCoin said:
Hi my SS colleagues, I came here to vent, I am extremely in love with a girl, I know her for a few months, like, she is perfect, her smile, the way she talks, the way she talks, I was crazy about her, even her skin color is the same as mine, she is beautiful, but unfortunately she said she will not date me, because she said that her heart already has owner, she is in love with an NPC that has no value in society and even the gods should not waste time with people like that, he is an evangelical, extremely fanatical, he despises her, she still insists, what the hell, a worthless xian like that, she has been in love with him for 1 year and 6 months, but he never gave her any moral, on July 06 the moon will be crescent in libra, I will use the rune GEBO, 216 times in the morning, and 216 times at night, I want her to be my companion, a man like me is almost impossible to find.
I want to know your opinion, will the love magic work even if she likes someone else?

Why are you doing Gebo on this person of questionable character, when you could instead find someone even BETTER with that same energy?

Perhaps you have your Pluto aspecting her Venus, making you crazy for her, but you can have this same thing and more with someone else. Someone who is not already Christian (have fun keeping that off your soul), not already in love with someone else, and not even perfectly compatible with you.

You have known her for a few months, but she is not crazy about you, otherwise, she would already date you. What she wants is the man she is already after. Someone who is a good match for you will also be crazy about you!

Act smart now and you can have even more, but give into any obsessions now and risk severe consequences later.

You like this girl but this girl doesn't like you. Why are you wasting your time and spiritual energy trying to get a woman, who is not interested in you, to be with you? This is unhealthy. Anyone suggesting you go after this girl is enabling your downfall. You are suffering from delusions and you are very hurt by this. From the past posts you have written, it is obvious you end up being hurt when you "fall in love". You say this in your title. So why do you obsess over it? Stop. It is unhealthy.

I suggest you do runic work on breaking the bond she has over you instead. This will allow you to gain control over your emotions towards her and help you make the right decisions. Right now, you are suffering what is called "infatuation". Get rid of the infatuation FIRST before you move on. This is your true issue. I do not know how to do this but this is the correct answer. Maybe ask others to help breaking her "bond" over you. Listen to hailourtruegod, Pumpkin671, and Blitzkreig [JG], they have the right advice.

~~~~

Now to address the others who responded to this man.

A simple question should be asked when deciding whether to preform magical workings and that is: "Is the person emotionally/mentally sound?" This question is for the safety of the practitioner and all whom are involved. When you FAIL to ask such a question, harm can come to both parties. OP here is clearly not of sound mind or emotion. He is in the grips of a bio-chemical bodily dependency called "infatuation". It has the same affects as ecstasy. Meaning, he is NOT of sound mind, he is inebriated. The proper thing to do is to sober up First and Then do magical practices.

Why is this an issue to begin with? The emotion of "infatuation" is Extremely powerful and it is a left-over from the time humans were nothing more than apes striving for survival. Monkey see object, monkey want object, monkey GET object! (We as humans operate on a similar emotional circuitry to that of monkeys, their emotions are simpler but we still have it too, so this analogy is apt for the "emotional punch" I'm trying to get at) It's a survival tool but like all tools, you must have command over them because they can be very dangerous. OP here is throwing up red flags everywhere stating he wants to destroy someone else's relationship and that: "he wants to have her baby" even though OP said she is not interested in him. That's more than a little weird and it's concerning. He is treating her like an object to be Had. That is Not okay as the woman in this situation has no idea OP is doing this to satisfy his own desire to stop his infatuation with her. Once he has her, he is okay, right?... Well.... Most often times than not, no. He exhibits obsession, entitlement and control which are all abusive behaviors of which NO ONE should be promoting here, dedicated Satanist or not. He needs to work on himself FIRST.

Okay so why can't you do magical workings when you're "infatuated". It inebriates you, like alcohol, your logical brain function is turned off. You become irrational and you make decisions based on instant gratification. (This could be VERY dangerous in the wrong person, we have no idea if OP is this person) Now, on the spiritual side of things, "infatuation" is quite literally an electric crystalline structure within your body. With this structure, anything you do with your energy is thus all fucked up, your energy doesn't "flow" clean. It is tainted because all your energy is going into that crystalline structure to keep feeding it and that's how "obsessions" happen. Doing magic workings is all about inner energy, there is nothing mystical about runes other than the energy YOU put into it. If you put bad energy into a rune, any workings you do hence forth will become "warped" and thus could turn out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally dangerous. You might get results but the results are not what you may have wanted or could have backfired totally.

What I'm getting at here is simple. I know people want to flex their knowledge in spiritual matters (especially if they've worked so hard mastering such) but having a bit of discretion and vigilance is what makes the novice into an adept.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=369667 time=1656292832 user_id=21286]
StyleCoin said:

Why are you doing Gebo on this person of questionable character, when you could instead find someone even BETTER with that same energy?

Perhaps you have your Pluto aspecting her Venus, making you crazy for her, but you can have this same thing and more with someone else. Someone who is not already Christian (have fun keeping that off your soul), not already in love with someone else, and not even perfectly compatible with you.

You have known her for a few months, but she is not crazy about you, otherwise, she would already date you. What she wants is the man she is already after. Someone who is a good match for you will also be crazy about you!

Act smart now and you can have even more, but give into any obsessions now and risk severe consequences later.

True man, I'm letting my emotions overwhelm me, I'm not using my logic, I really need to do a job not to fall in love that easy.

I don't think it's a good idea to be connected to someone who is a xian and who knows how contaminated her aura and soul energies must be, rather you should remove all ties with her and work to find a more suitable partner.

Enigmatic_Rabbit said:

A lot of misconceptions here.

First, I'll address the Darwinian thing with a rhetorical question. Why would Satan alter the DNA of monkeys? We were not apes.

Two: the way you have written this makes it sound like you have an issue with infatuation itself. We should of course strive to master our emotions, but that doesn't mean shutting them off.

Finally, you are mistaken about the Runes. They do have very powerful energies of their own which are to be worked with. They aren't quartz crystals.

I also suggest not treating this like everyone is your medical client whom you have to practice super strict ethics with.

Everyone here is an adult who can make their own choices, and generally my policy is to give them what they ask for in most cases. What they do with their life is up to them.

I don't believe in coddling people, and trying to stop them from making mistakes. If they make a mistake then they will learn from it.

It's not the end of the world or their soul if they have to do some spiritual cleansing later to fix some minor magick mistakes. Their soul and their life will go on, all the wiser afterward.

Flowers of Adonis said:
Enigmatic_Rabbit said:

A lot of misconceptions here.

Thanks for replying! I’m a little puzzled why you focused heavily on me using an analogy to prove a point. I’ll explain it so you and anyone else can hopefully have a better understanding.

Human beings are animals. We, as souls, inhabit a squishy, earthly body and we have to respect the fact the body has its own intelligence (wisdom) separated from “mind intelligence”(abstract thinking). This “wisdom” is earth element. It’s retarded as fuck. Emotions are hardwired into the body and without the body, the spirit doesn’t experience this (unless you powerlevel to magnum opus) With this hardwiring, the body becomes very easy to understand. No programmable “mind intelligence” to get in the way of communicating with body.

Take for example, your reply. (Try and take yourself out of the situation, disassociate your false ego with this and just walk through the logic with me, I offer no offense or snarky attitude) “Someone is saying new information vastly different? But I know more than they do about X!” Get emotional. Knee-jerk reaction to new stimuli. You could say I’m just plain wrong. This is fine, but the emotional connotation to the reply is still there. The monkey, or “human animal”, is scared so it either attacks, yells and screeches or gets other humans to come look.

Animals have emotions, we have emotions, animals have souls, we have souls. We inhabit the same world, we live in mortal bodies. We are animal. We are monke. Not Darwin bullshit but reality, we are animal. But we are a more perfect animal as our bodies are Perfect for powerleveling, just as lord Satan intended.

The other things you said, there’s no point in “clarifying” my stances as they are as clear as I could have made them in my previous comment. It’s just a different point of view and OP can take my advice or not. It’s his decision ultimately and that’s okay. Who knows, maybe someone else will find this post and think it’s Gold. But anyway, hope that cleared some things up, friend.

~~~

Every situation a person might struggle with is different and knowing said person is Paramount to answering their question. If someone wants to half ass it, okay, but To take a problem seriously, you must get to the origin of a problem. Sometimes people are not able to see the origin Because they are lost in the fog of said problem, that’s where SS should come and be a light and point to it and say, “you missed something” or “have you tried this?”

OP I wish you luck o7

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back