Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Alakshmi Goddess of Of Misfortune Lakshmi's Sister

adricat666

I'm connecting with Satan in his Hindu version, Shiva, I've done this several times connecting with others of his names, I'm enjoying Hinduism Could someone tell me about Lakshmi I was scared because I read that she has a sister Alakshmi, who is the goddess of misfortune, who follows her wherever she goes. Said she's a goddess of generosity, sometimes I'm a little selfish, I'm just generous with who I love dearly. This sister of hers would be goddess of sadness, I made the mantra of lakshmi and I was sad and it caused me a confusion, I think the names are very similar, Lakshmi and Alakshmi even when doing an evocation could confuse.who would be Lakshmi in a Satanist vision?

Lakshmi is great and we also recommend some Mantras from Goddess Lakshmi, she is symbolic for good luck. The "A" is allegorical and it has to do with removal, so the negative is not Lakshmi, but the lack of her.

This is what this A implies in this. This concept exists in languages like Sanskrit or Ancient Greek, to sometimes show the lack of something by putting A in front of a word.

If you "made" a mantra, then maybe the mantra was wrong. This should be avoided, as if you make false assosciations between the words, you might have negative outcomes. You can also post the mantra here so we can check it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lakshmi is great and we also recommend some Mantras from Goddess Lakshmi, she is symbolic for good luck. The "A" is allegorical and it has to do with removal, so the negative is not Lakshmi, but the lack of her.

This is what this A implies in this. This concept exists in languages like Sanskrit or Ancient Greek, to sometimes show the lack of something by putting A in front of a word.

If you "made" a mantra, then maybe the mantra was wrong. This should be avoided, as if you make false assosciations between the words, you might have negative outcomes. You can also post the mantra here so we can check it.

Hp, a doubt I have had for some time, A in Sanskrit means reversal or withdrawal of meaning, as in Alakshmi which reverses Lakshmi, I have also seen the example Asat reversing Sat, but does that really reverse the spiritual properties of the word ? Because the meaning of the word in Sanskrit is linked to its spiritual properties, so if A reverses the meaning in the Sanskrit language then the same occurs spiritually ?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I decided to listen to the mantra more times and in fact I made a connection with her, I talked and felt her presence and she helped me with a problem, as for sadness, she helped me to put out feelings that were kept inside me, and brought the my vision things and situations that I was not able to see, I identified a lot with her and with Saraswati and Durga as well. I will choose one of them to work and worship together with Shiva that I see him as Satan! I'm researching doing tests, exploring Hinduism making associations with Satanism.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back