Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do JOS members have more style (swag) than others?

Sarjam05

Lately I have been feeling like some sort of celebrity or super star. Lmao. I noticed this after my dedication. I feel like I walk with some sort of swag . What do y'all say!

Sarjam05 said:
Lately I have been feeling like some sort of celebrity or super star. Lmao. I noticed this after my dedication. I feel like I walk with some sort of swag . What do y'all say!
In my case no. I never even thought about these things, it's better to think about how you yourself can help JoS advance, and advance yourself

Sarjam05 said:

That is based on your own personality and perception. If you have more fire within you, then this sounds like natural behavior. If you don't, or have other issues against your confidence, then I wouldn't expect you to act like this.

In terms of JoS versus other people, only JoS knows how to totally transform the soul to maximize confidence or any other positive characteristics.

Lol. Well, if you've got it, flaunt it, honey!

OK, no - not really! You might get in trouble, lol.

Sarjam05 said:

👍 we also fuck harder.

Sarjam05 said:

It's probably due to the aura being empowered and the soul being cleansed.

Sarjam05 said:

Think whatever you want obviously, but my opinion is that instead of thinking like this have the mindset of a spiritual warrior and soldier. because that's literally what we are. spiritual soldiers. showing off isnt really a pretty thing for people like us. duty and responsibility must be top priority if we even THINK about placing pride or swag on ourselves. these go without saying.

Sarjam05 said:
Obviously, you have something that most people don't have.
You are SS and your actions will influence the aeons to come.
You have the protection of the gods and much more.

This is not to be an excuse for grandstanding.

However, you should always be proud of yourself and your relationship with the gods, you just won't achieve anything by shoving it in the face of others.

Hunter666 said:
Sarjam05 said:

👍 we also fuck harder.

Lmao. I bet once you come to Satan and do the blood dedication you become a Godfather!!! Lmao. We fuck that pussy like we own it!!! Lmao!!!!

Bunny said:
I say.... yeah!!!!

I say yeah too!!! I feel like I am being more noticed and exude some sort of confidence like "who tha fuck is balling?!!!!" Lmao.

Yes, commence the mating ritual!

tumblr_inline_n8riu7VUnb1rm1jph.gif

https://youtube.com/watch?v=14tiS8ye594

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back