Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do I express the masculine and feminine aspects of my soul?

Veritá_666

Website
www.satanisgod.org
I wanted to ask a question, how can I express the feminine side of my soul? What exactly do I have to do?

What about the male side?

How do I best express these aspects in my life?

Obviously I am referring to all aspects of life, such as sentimental, rational, sexual, etc.

Veritá_666 said:
I wanted to ask a question, how can I express the feminine side of my soul? What exactly do I have to do?

What about the male side?

How do I best express these aspects in my life?

Obviously I am referring to all aspects of life, such as sentimental, rational, sexual, etc.

Be ourself, live a happy life, find people who fit to you, accept you the way you are.

I believe one is more active, and has to do with taking control of things in your life, getting things done, accomplishing things physically. While the other has to do with releasing, letting yourself flow naturally, sort of going with the wind of your feelings and intuition, and letting things happen.

For balance, practice switching between modes of being passive and being active.

I think you can relate it to magick. You charge up the energy for the spell actively, you control the structure and details of the spell, and then after performing it, you release it which is the passive part.

Another analogy would be archery with a bow and arrow. You nock the arrow, you draw it back, and then you release it. Switching from active to passive. Control and then release.

Set up and then let go. Breathe in actively, and breathe out to release the breath passively.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back