Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SEKHEM as a Mantra

GoldenxChild1

So lately I have been in contact and communication with the Goddess Sekhmet. To say the least it has already been a rewarding experience. She truly cares about my advancement and wishes only the best for me. She doesn't appear to me in human form but as a Lioness with a red aura.

Anyhow, she told me that in order for me to ascend the latter further I must destroy any and all fear. She said that fear will keep me trapped in lower existential states.

I asked her if I could use her name as a mantra to do this and she said yes (I think?)

I was planning on doing a working using SEKHEM to destroy any and all fear of the past, present, and future. I was hoping to get some help with the pronunciation.

Could it be , SAH-KHEM, SAY-KHEM, SAH-KHAYM, or simply SEH-KHEM

Thanks

GoldenxChild1 said:
So lately I have been in contact and communication with the Goddess Sekhmet. To say the least it has already been a rewarding experience. She truly cares about my advancement and wishes only the best for me. She doesn't appear to me in human form but as a Lioness with a red aura.

Anyhow, she told me that in order for me to ascend the latter further I must destroy any and all fear. She said that fear will keep me trapped in lower existential states.

I asked her if I could use her name as a mantra to do this and she said yes (I think?)

I was planning on doing a working using SEKHEM to destroy any and all fear of the past, present, and future. I was hoping to get some help with the pronunciation.

Thanks

"SEKHET
Sekhet is also known as “Sekhmet,” “Sechmet,” “Sekhait,” “Sekhautet,” “Sekhem” and “Sakhmis”
Sekhet is a Lion Goddess and is known for her power. She is a warrior and honored Goddess of war and battle.
She has long black wings with red stripes. She has very dark skin and blonde hair with ringlets. She has a deep and powerful voice." https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/index.html

I would use SEKHET; SEEEEKHEEEEEET

Fuchs said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Thanks

"SEKHET
Sekhet is also known as “Sekhmet,” “Sechmet,” “Sekhait,” “Sekhautet,” “Sekhem” and “Sakhmis”
Sekhet is a Lion Goddess and is known for her power. She is a warrior and honored Goddess of war and battle.
She has long black wings with red stripes. She has very dark skin and blonde hair with ringlets. She has a deep and powerful voice." https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/index.html

Perhaps. The reason I chose Sekhem is because it is "The Power or Might of Sekhmet", it also has to do with Universal energy and the Kundalini. Another interesting thing is the mantra of Sekhmet being "SA SEKHEM SAHU", which means, “with each breath, divine strength enters my highest being.”

Say I stay with Sekhem, how would the pronunciation be? I was attracted to SSAAYYKKHHEEHHMM.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Fuchs said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Thanks

"SEKHET

Perhaps. The reason I chose Sekhem is because it is "The Power or Might of Sekhmet", it also has to do with Universal energy and the Kundalini. Another interesting thing is the mantra of Sekhmet being "SA SEKHEM SAHU", which means, “with each breath, divine strength enters my highest being.”

Say I stay with Sekhem, how would the pronunciation be? I was attracted to SSAAYYKKHHEEHHMM.

I don´t know why you would use a A instead of a E

SEKHEM = SSSEEEEKHEEEEMMM

Did not like the mantra because it sounded like a reverse tora term KHM (guttural sound, m amphasises this, does it sound more like it from my feelings) in it, I once read those are just old pagan mantras spelled the right way. Enemy did vibrate them inreverse. Did read once that some God names are not to be vibrated because some are old info and enemy corruption, don´t know if all the corrupt ones got purged with the demon section update. But if you had a good telepathic connection and it was advised they way you say it, it should be right and safe. Just wanted to explain the reasons I choosed a other one. Much success in your endevours.

GoldenxChild1 said:

I think you can use this as a guideline for vibrations.

Henu the Great said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I think you can use this as a guideline for vibrations.

Okay. It says the k, g, and h are silent in the beginning but says later that K is vibrated for basic kabbalah speech. I think in Sekhem the KH is vibrated in the back of the throat so I will do that.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Okay. It says the k, g, and h are silent in the beginning but says later that K is vibrated for basic kabbalah speech. I think in Sekhem the KH is vibrated in the back of the throat so I will do that.
Yes, that would be the correct way to vibrate K.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back