Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Salutations! (New member)

PharaohLux

I read the entire Joy of Satan website including all of the pdf files in the Satanic library and finally performed the initiation ritual 3am this morning!

I'm glad to be here among you! :D

I also received my guardian demon as well the moment I initiated. I was greeted very warmly and I felt overcome by extreme joy of being accepted!

I knew I belonged because I was no jew, but I did receive negative thoughts for the months before joining, something or someone telling me not to and making an absurd suggestive thought "what if you are jewish?" and that repeated like a broken record!

Before I burned the paper, I heard banging and knocking and a bunch of other noise.

I live in a semi-religious home, so whatever it was it was trying to rattle and scare me.

I also heard hissing and growling.

However, after I joined a demon showed up loudly and he proclaimed to me who he was and welcomed me to "the family".

Right now, I'm receiving thoughts about how I am going to regret doing what I did. I don't believe a word of it. I'm 18 and I am old enough to make my own decisions, not some entity who tugged on my hair close to my scalp for a brief moment. :lol:

From my own personal experience, Christianity only brought me unhappiness and pain, especially because of the other believers on it and the preachers. I also had angels visit me various times and insisted upon me to pray more despite my own misfortunes and gave me revelations that were tragic, yet, came into fruition. All angels ever did was create pain for me while they often appeared to be smiling. I don't understand why people worship these things. They're horrible!

Anyway, I have a few questions about the Jehova think tank egregor:

1) is that thing truly conscious?
2) what does it look like?
3) is it like a Tulpa for the jews, that is a servitor?
4) is it dead/destroyed?

I just heard that Jehova was destroyed finally is why I asked the 4th question when asking my newly acquired guardian demon, him stating that Satan and the demons had killed that evil thing not too long ago, yet, mentioned angels trying to salvage their crisis. I was told that the death of the angel of Mars, Sammael who is also Bartzabel, not Samael who is a different being entirely because that was Satan's slave name due to having once been bound, was the beginning of the fall of the enemy and now their struggling to salvage their plans by using what they now have left and that the jews are now panicking because of it- hence the push they're making to complete their efforts without causing too much alarm, yet, most people are woke to it by now.

Is this inaccurate?

I mean, it makes sense to me since with all that's happening in the world and especially the United States in which where I live.

I don't believe that Biden has dementia. He seems like it because of his hate-filled psychotic behavior. He's also an obvious racist and pedophile. I read about how he's likely Jewish and that a lot of everyone in the white house are Jewish and while others are sympathizers and sleep with the same bed with Israel. My guardian demon states that Joe Biden is Jewish after I just asked him. Hn.

I have these and other questions to ask later once these I asked are answered.

Glad to be here!

HAIL SATAN!

PharaohLux said:
I read the entire Joy of Satan website including all of the pdf files in the Satanic library and finally performed the initiation ritual 3am this morning!

I'm glad to be here among you! :D

I also received my guardian demon as well the moment I initiated. I was greeted very warmly and I felt overcome by extreme joy of being accepted!

I knew I belonged because I was no jew, but I did receive negative thoughts for the months before joining, something or someone telling me not to and making an absurd suggestive thought "what if you are jewish?" and that repeated like a broken record!

Before I burned the paper, I heard banging and knocking and a bunch of other noise.

I live in a semi-religious home, so whatever it was it was trying to rattle and scare me.

I also heard hissing and growling.

However, after I joined a demon showed up loudly and he proclaimed to me who he was and welcomed me to "the family".

Right now, I'm receiving thoughts about how I am going to regret doing what I did. I don't believe a word of it. I'm 18 and I am old enough to make my own decisions, not some entity who tugged on my hair close to my scalp for a brief moment. :lol:

From my own personal experience, Christianity only brought me unhappiness and pain, especially because of the other believers on it and the preachers. I also had angels visit me various times and insisted upon me to pray more despite my own misfortunes and gave me revelations that were tragic, yet, came into fruition. All angels ever did was create pain for me while they often appeared to be smiling. I don't understand why people worship these things. They're horrible!

Anyway, I have a few questions about the Jehova think tank egregor:

1) is that thing truly conscious?
2) what does it look like?
3) is it like a Tulpa for the jews, that is a servitor?
4) is it dead/destroyed?

I just heard that Jehova was destroyed finally is why I asked the 4th question when asking my newly acquired guardian demon, him stating that Satan and the demons had killed that evil thing not too long ago, yet, mentioned angels trying to salvage their crisis. I was told that the death of the angel of Mars, Sammael who is also Bartzabel, not Samael who is a different being entirely because that was Satan's slave name due to having once been bound, was the beginning of the fall of the enemy and now their struggling to salvage their plans by using what they now have left and that the jews are now panicking because of it- hence the push they're making to complete their efforts without causing too much alarm, yet, most people are woke to it by now.

Is this inaccurate?

I mean, it makes sense to me since with all that's happening in the world and especially the United States in which where I live.

I don't believe that Biden has dementia. He seems like it because of his hate-filled psychotic behavior. He's also an obvious racist and pedophile. I read about how he's likely Jewish and that a lot of everyone in the white house are Jewish and while others are sympathizers and sleep with the same bed with Israel. My guardian demon states that Joe Biden is Jewish after I just asked him. Hn.

I have these and other questions to ask later once these I asked are answered.

Glad to be here!

HAIL SATAN!
Welcome! As for your questions, the answers are in Exposing Christianity, but briefly said, jhvh is just a thoughtform

PharaohLux said:
not Samael who is a different being entirely because that was Satan's slave name due to having once been bound,

Satan was never a slave, nor was he bound.

The "binding" of the Demons had to do with blocking off humanity's connection to their original Gods in the mass mind.

The Demons themselves were never bound. A binding would never work on such powerful and exalted beings.

Welcome to truth.

The way to destroy the Jehova thoughtform is through Reverse Torah Rituals which is a crucial thing here that I was late upon, but nowadays grinding. It lifts jewish curses and is thus also good for your own well being I've noticed. Try getting friends to join in there also. The enemy is far from dead yet so this needs to be done.

Okay, so, demons were never bound, just humanity.

Alright.

I'll begin working on myself then.

I'll do the RtRs (Reverse Torah Rituals?)?

PharaohLux said:
Okay, so, demons were never bound, just humanity.

Alright.

I'll begin working on myself then.

I'll do the RtRs (Reverse Torah Rituals?)?

Yes, this is the easiest way: https://evilgoy.com/RTRS/A/index.html
Took me a while to learn the pronunciations, but once that was learned it's really not much effort. Takes me about 10 minutes for each ritual. Feels nice to combat evil, and you get appreciation from the Gods and everyone here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back