Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is our stance on the Satanic Bible?

HPS Maxine was advised by Satan to keep it on a bookshelf and not on her floor, which indicates that it is of value, although it should be read with a Satanic eye.

For me personally, it was what brought me here to the JoS. A friend bought it at Chapters for a laugh and gave it to me, I read it, and decided to look online for more about Satan.

It is not important. We have all of the information here that we need.

There are some things in there that are good and true. And there are also a lot of things in there that are bad. Lies, corrupted and false information, "spells" that really are just insults and curses against the gods and against the person reading it. So it basically is just not important and not useful. Anything in there that was good or true, we have the same information here. So you don't need to go to this book that has lies mixed in.

I thought a lot of it was nice ways of looking at things I like the way it was written. However there was too much hebrew stuff in it for comfort.

Sarjam05 said:
Are we to regard or disregard the Satanic Bible?

The Satanic Bible Is a Satanic artifact, It has a lot of valuable Satanic concepts and you must read It in a more philosophical sense. Imagine It being like a poetry. It may not tell a whole truth, but it holds part of some fundamental concepts that we also share.
It is a book that must be filtered in a more spiritual and intelligent way, ignoring all those atheistic Jewish bullshits.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It is not important. We have all of the information here that we need.

There are some things in there that are good and true. And there are also a lot of things in there that are bad. Lies, corrupted and false information, "spells" that really are just insults and curses against the gods and against the person reading it. So it basically is just not important and not useful. Anything in there that was good or true, we have the same information here. So you don't need to go to this book that has lies mixed in.
Interesting, why would the Gods allow LaVey that he puts such things in the book?

Serbon said:
Interesting, why would the Gods allow LaVey that he puts such things in the book?

What would the gods be doing with allowing or not allowing anything like that?

Anybody is allowed to write anything in any book.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Serbon said:

What would the gods be doing with allowing or not allowing anything like that?

Anybody is allowed to write anything in any book.
But LaVey indeed was a pretty important figure, on our side.

Sarjam05 said:
Are we to regard or disregard the Satanic Bible?
My reply was going to be something along the lines of "Meh" about it, until I read Lydia's reply. I didn't know HPS Maxine was informed like that.

Serbon said:
In my understanding, it is so that Satanism, of sorts, can be brought back to Humans' consciousness - even if in negative connotations. LaVey is a Human Soul which was incarnated into a jew body, deliberately, for the purpose of bringing anti-christianity/anti-jew shit, and Satanism-of-sorts back to Humans' consciousnesses. Things take time, so this was like laying the groundwork, albeit on unstable ground. That a jew (body) did this made it possible; if a Human did it, then the jew would have intervened and prevented it or ruined it; since a jew (body) did it, then the jew thinks it is in control of it. The jew has been played, and in a sense, sort of, the jew played itself with the jew body with a Human Soul working against the jew.

Remember that being borne of a jew mum with jew blood and living and being brought-up by and among jews, LaVey would have been influenced heavily into jew things relentlessly. That means putting things as he did in it would have been bound to have happened.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back