Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Should I buy or craft my pendulum?

Greetings Brothers and Sisters. The title is self-explanatory. Also, the material - are there certain materials that should be used? In buying one, are there chances it was consecrated in the name of jhwh when it was crafted?
Are there any properties of the object itself that should be aimed for in order to make it work (besides the skill of the person)?

Do you mean the Satanic rosary? Crafting It Is more intimate and spiritually in symbiosis with your essence. However, if you cannot do it then just buy it and impregnate it with your own aura.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Greetings Brothers and Sisters. The title is self-explanatory. Also, the material - are there certain materials that should be used? In buying one, are there chances it was consecrated in the name of jhwh when it was crafted?
Are there any properties of the object itself that should be aimed for in order to make it work (besides the skill of the person)?

If you make your own you will have invested more of your energy into it and it will be closely tied to you and in tune and this counts for any divination tool or occult item.

If you buy your own the same can happen but with energy accumulating, being invested in it overtime.

Besides this, it is a matter of personal practicality and preference.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back