Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Beware of Esoterist Jews

Hunter666

I want to create this post to clarify certain concepts, also based on the answers that will be given, to all new users who visit the forum every day but like me, before starting to participate they want to know a little more.

In the esoteric Italian community, there are pseudo-Satanist and neo-pagan groups that periodically invent new theories about Satan and the Gods to have more followers and raise money through books based on the study of nothing or false personal experiences. Two days ago I came across a book written by an amateur esoterist, probably Jewish, which says:

Each divine Pantheon chooses to follow and support a different ethnicity based on the racial origins of each human being. The Egyptian Pantheon chooses mostly African ethnic groups, the Norse Pantheon chooses mostly Germanic ethnic groups, the Greek-Roman Pantheon chooses mostly Italic ethnic groups... etc.

All these statements do not correspond to facts. Gods of different Pantheons are always the same entities, known however under different names throughout the history of mankind based on the areas and civilizations of the respective corresponding epochs.

I hope to read your experiences soon too! ✍️

Hunter666 said:
I want to create this post to clarify certain concepts, also based on the answers that will be given, to all new users who visit the forum every day but like me, before starting to participate they want to know a little more.

In the esoteric Italian community, there are pseudo-Satanist and neo-pagan groups that periodically invent new theories about Satan and the Gods to have more followers and raise money through books based on the study of nothing or false personal experiences. Two days ago I came across a book written by an amateur esoterist, probably Jewish, which says:

Each divine Pantheon chooses to follow and support a different ethnicity based on the racial origins of each human being. The Egyptian Pantheon chooses mostly African ethnic groups, the Norse Pantheon chooses mostly Germanic ethnic groups, the Greek-Roman Pantheon chooses mostly Italic ethnic groups... etc.

All these statements do not correspond to facts. Gods of different Pantheons are always the same entities, known however under different names throughout the history of mankind based on the areas and civilizations of the respective corresponding epochs.

Unfortunately, being Italian myself, I know very well what are you talking about. In the past I visited some websites about Esoterism, and most of them were infected by enemy ideas such as Theosophy, Ariosophy and Traditionalism all together at once. On of the most famous of these website was owned by neo-fascist morons who praised Jewish authors and their useful idiots such as (((Isaac Asimov))). If that was not enough, they were also Pro-Russia and demonized America everytime, acting like if it is the "root of all evil". In their recent years they started making Christarted post that were aimed at a Catholic audience. Very few of their articles were useful, most of them were enemy garbage with 1% of Paganism.

Another example would be the main Neo-Pagan group of the country, who basically acts like the Roman Religion was the same as Catholicism, with celibacy and fasting. I suspect that their leader is a jew because of his face.

All of the false satanist groups here in Italy are also blasphemous bullshit, as they all plagiarize JoS while adding enemy shit in their own doctrines, thinking that if we don't use them makes our site incomplete. And what's worse is that they use blasphemous enemy portrayal of Father Satan while preaching idiocy, such as friendship with the Wiccan LARPers.

I can't wait till we get rid of all this corrupted filth.
Hail Satan!

Nimrod33 said:
Hunter666 said:

Unfortunately, being Italian myself, I know very well what are you talking about. In the past I visited some websites about Esoterism, and most of them were infected by enemy ideas such as Theosophy, Ariosophy and Traditionalism all together at once. On of the most famous of these website was owned by neo-fascist morons who praised Jewish authors and their useful idiots such as (((Isaac Asimov))). If that was not enough, they were also Pro-Russia and demonized America everytime, acting like if it is the "root of all evil". In their recent years they started making Christarted post that were aimed at a Catholic audience. Very few of their articles were useful, most of them were enemy garbage with 1% of Paganism.

Another example would be the main Neo-Pagan group of the country, who basically acts like the Roman Religion was the same as Catholicism, with celibacy and fasting. I suspect that their leader is a jew because of his face.

All of the false satanist groups here in Italy are also blasphemous bullshit, as they all plagiarize JoS while adding enemy shit in their own doctrines, thinking that if we don't use them makes our site incomplete. And what's worse is that they use blasphemous enemy portrayal of Father Satan while preaching idiocy, such as friendship with the Wiccan LARPers.

I can't wait till we get rid of all this corrupted filth.
Hail Satan!

Thanks for your testimony and participation.

Not only Italy has this problem, that's why I wrote the post in both languages. USI - Unione Satanisti Italiani and SNV - Satanisti la Nostra Verità are some very active Italian groups in which these types of phenomena happens everyday. Furthermore, SNV is full of people who praise Solomon rituals and Jewish magical culture, people with Hebrew names are a lot.
Everyone be very careful of people who do not share Jos's ideas, and avoid like the plague the terrorist and criminal order known as Order of Nine Angles ( O9A ) because it is also a Jewish weapon. They promotes all evil Jewish shit and attitude exposed without any shame. Don't even trust those who say "I left their group" because you cant never leave a Jewish sect. If you walk in, it means that you truly believe in all those things.

May all those monsters suffer every day more for any of us that has problems because of them!
HAIL SATAN, HONOR TO THE GODS OF HELL

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back