Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Netflix collapsing because of our RTRs?

Nimrod33

In the recent news I found out that Wokeflix has lost a big stock in the last month along with many subscribers. Are they losing shekels because we are bombing the (((enemy))) with the RTRs? If that so, nothing of value could go lost (cough... Cuties).

It's not just Netflix it's Disney an many other useful idiot or jewish corporations, the jewish karma is coming back on the filthy jew, an their will be more to come

Nimrod33 said:
In the recent news I found out that Wokeflix has lost a big stock in the last month along with many subscribers. Are they losing shekels because we are bombing the (((enemy))) with the RTRs? If that so, nothing of value could go lost (cough... Cuties).

More like I'm collapsing because of Netflix.
Therefore I hope our RTR's will make it go away yes.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Yes, the RTRs are a big part of that. Netflix is moving too fast, but the jews have no other choice. The general public is simply not ready for that level of jewish excrement, but the jews know their time is becoming very limited. As the RTRs destroy the root of their power, their grip on people is being destroyed as well. They have to drag people down into deeper and deeper depravity to keep them inside the jewtrix.

Disney is on track to be the next to flop, for similar reasons.

With the "cuties" insanity, this political compass meme shows why it was such a failure for the jews:
5ihxkz0zcci51.jpg

That was one of the few things that everybody could agree on. The false dilemma of "left" vs. "right" was briefly united against the jews, as it should be.

Each day, these beings become more repulsive and disgusting. Pedophilia is publicized everywhere and the only ones who dares to speak are portrayed as crazy. People are stupid, accomplices and blind. Sometimes of their own free will and sometimes not.

Same for Disney and Amazon ̶p̶r̶i̶m̶e pride. YT also seems to be on a rabid, flooding people's feed with anti-Hitler stuff. Funny enough even though Tolkien was a subversive cuck, the new Amazon show with the brown elves cringe and femasculinist Galadriel caused a backlash and people have been more deffensive about European mythology and elements in that stories, and traditional femininity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h8eAidTvTM

mqdefault.jpg

I honestly just think some people are losing interest in this kind of stuff and looking for something more intelligent.

Not to mention christards even mention that Jews are involved in the pedophilia in the media, an they reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (not fault of jews bes good braindead idiot an worship jew in sky)I guess their is a reason they call xians npc classic

Satnam666 said:
Not to mention christards even mention that Jews are involved in the pedophilia in the media, an they reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (not fault of jews bes good braindead idiot an worship jew in sky)I guess their is a reason they call xians npc classic

Yeah and I am not going to link to it but one Jew actually came out defending the sexualizing of children and pedophilia saying this was a good movie. That was almost hilarious (almost everyone knew he was a Jew) but only looking at the comments part the actual Jew doing the speaking was really disturbing I had to shut that part off.

Manik said:
Lol no. Ppl sitting on there asses making noise is not affecting anything at all.

Same thing is true about the Jews "making noise" when reciting their curses for all the Goyims?..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back