Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Demon Kali

Dhruv11

Is "Jehova" the same entity is the Demon Kali, whom the Kali Yuga is named after?

Druas said:
Is "Jehova" the same entity is the Demon Kali, whom the Kali Yuga is named after?

The Asura Kali is a spiritual metaphor for the spiritual downfall of humanity and the overt materialism and selfishness of average men (in Kali yuga). The metaphor is not connected to the enemy thoughtform however.

Umm, from what I understood by reading the vedic texts is that Hinduism originally have the concept of what we call demons and that the anti-gods, Asuras who are not Devas and Devis (like Lord Shiva for an example), are called that too loosely.

Kali The Being is not Goddess Kali in any way, shape, or form. He's not a demon, he's supposed to be an evil, malevolent being who loves sex slavery, human trafficking, drunkenness, all matters of confusion, overindulgence in addictions, greed, and so forth that are harmful to mankind.

It states that he did not begin this way, but that he turned into becoming this way.

Is he Jehova?

Maybe.

But one thing is for certain, the Kali Yuga is named after him, this Yuga having began (according to claims) after Lord Krishna departed from the earth as Lord Vishnu's 8th avatar.

Since we're on this topic, may I ask who is who for confirmations?

Druas said:

The Yuga's appear to be named after what one should actually seek in a Yuga, not as descriptive names of what the Yuga is. For example, during Satya-Yuga, we must seek Satya, as we do ourselves.

This will lead to empowerment, growth, and massive evolution. Currently, we say that we live in the so called "Kali Yuga", which is an age of general downfall.

Kali in this example is symbolic of a downwards cycle of humanity which is correlated with a greater force of what we refer to as "Evil", and not Kali the Goddess which deals with purification and is Lilith.

In fact, people, right now, of all times, should be seeking the Goddess Kali as ever before. The "slaying of the ego" is one major aspect of this. Most people are fully and entirely blinded by this "Ego", and by other forces such as unbalanced materialism that has claimed exclusive rights over anything spiritual.

If people followed what Kali Goddess represented, the "Kali" Yuga would have been averted to a great extent. It is extraordinarily difficult to do so, but that is the case. For some individuals, they can also exist during the Kali Yuga and be perfectly fine, as they have been accustomed to Kali's teachings and advice.

Kali Yuga also exterminates what is rotten, and acts as a decaying form of destruction towards the evil that is being produced everywhere. It desynthesizes evil, and of course, this can be a terrifying age where transitions and brutal swings are occurring.

Lastly, because too many people are focused on the "Exterior" aspects of this, and are trying to figure out why the world is as is, and if "Kali Yuga" is responsible for this, this is not the case. That is half of it. Despite of what any age or timeline brings, one has still up to now the ability to move in accordance to what one must do - or not do this and fall.

Even in Satya Yuga as it might be manifested in the world, there will still people that will not follow Sat/Satya or who we call Satan and the Hindus call Shiva, won't practice spiritually and so on. Regardless, they will be carried strongly by others, but will eventually follow their own individual fate they have chosen.

Likewise, in Kali Yuga, people can resist individually.

I have chosen to behave as much as I can as if I live in the Satya Yuga, giving others and myself opportunities to grow. The Gods observe the tasks of those who try to go against this wave.

There is a hidden blessing in this cycle of the "Kali Yuga": those who will manage to successfully incarnate less and less of it, will be like the brightest stars in the Satya Yuga, of which the greatness we cannot even imagine today. Kali Yuga comes as a covert blessing, same as any other tragedy or opportunity in life, which asks us to make the best of it.

In conclusion, the Kali Yuga occurs in strong magnitude because people do NOT follow Kali's advice.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Druas said:

The Yuga's appear to be named after what one should actually seek in a Yuga, not as descriptive names of what the Yuga is. For example, during Satya-Yuga, we must seek Satya, as we do ourselves.

This will lead to empowerment, growth, and massive evolution. Currently, we say that we live in the so called "Kali Yuga", which is an age of general downfall.

Kali in this example is symbolic of a downwards cycle of humanity which is correlated with a greater force of what we refer to as "Evil", and not Kali the Goddess which deals with purification and is Lilith.

In fact, people, right now, of all times, should be seeking the Goddess Kali as ever before. The "slaying of the ego" is one major aspect of this. Most people are fully and entirely blinded by this "Ego", and by other forces such as unbalanced materialism that has claimed exclusive rights over anything spiritual.

If people followed what Kali Goddess represented, the "Kali" Yuga would have been averted to a great extent. It is extraordinarily difficult to do so, but that is the case. For some individuals, they can also exist during the Kali Yuga and be perfectly fine, as they have been accustomed to Kali's teachings and advice.

Kali Yuga also exterminates what is rotten, and acts as a decaying form of destruction towards the evil that is being produced everywhere. It desynthesizes evil, and of course, this can be a terrifying age where transitions and brutal swings are occurring.

Lastly, because too many people are focused on the "Exterior" aspects of this, and are trying to figure out why the world is as is, and if "Kali Yuga" is responsible for this, this is not the case. That is half of it. Despite of what any age or timeline brings, one has still up to now the ability to move in accordance to what one must do - or not do this and fall.

Even in Satya Yuga as it might be manifested in the world, there will still people that will not follow Sat/Satya or who we call Satan and the Hindus call Shiva, won't practice spiritually and so on. Regardless, they will be carried strongly by others, but will eventually follow their own individual fate they have chosen.

Likewise, in Kali Yuga, people can resist individually.

I have chosen to behave as much as I can as if I live in the Satya Yuga, giving others and myself opportunities to grow. The Gods observe the tasks of those who try to go against this wave.

There is a hidden blessing in this cycle of the "Kali Yuga": those who will manage to successfully incarnate less and less of it, will be like the brightest stars in the Satya Yuga, of which the greatness we cannot even imagine today. Kali Yuga comes as a covert blessing, same as any other tragedy or opportunity in life, which asks us to make the best of it.

In conclusion, the Kali Yuga occurs in strong magnitude because people do NOT follow Kali's advice.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you. Your admonishments have not fallen on deaf ears...
and the parallels to my current (Vedic) knowledge are more clear.

I feel such a strong attraction to the mental imagery evoked by more racially coterminous depictions of the Gods that are provided here... and the feeling of that imagery and that attraction brings me back here again and again.
Seeking in Kali Yuga, just the seeking alone takes so much courage... and to make that the primary purpose of your life is the bravest thing you can do.

PharaohLux said:
Umm, from what I understood by reading the vedic texts is that Hinduism originally have the concept of what we call demons and that the anti-gods, Asuras who are not Devas and Devis (like Lord Shiva for an example), are called that too loosely.

Kali The Being is not Goddess Kali in any way, shape, or form. He's not a demon, he's supposed to be an evil, malevolent being who loves sex slavery, human trafficking, drunkenness, all matters of confusion, overindulgence in addictions, greed, and so forth that are harmful to mankind.

It states that he did not begin this way, but that he turned into becoming this way.

Is he Jehova?

Maybe.

But one thing is for certain, the Kali Yuga is named after him, this Yuga having began (according to claims) after Lord Krishna departed from the earth as Lord Vishnu's 8th avatar.

Yes yes. I myself do understand the distinction and understand the reiteration is necessary so others can be informed, as well.

I'm still thinking about things from HC's response... Western European civilization I believe used to be based more on the powers of the Ida Nadi, whom I believe is guarded by the ascended form of Shri Kali, Shri Mahakali.
Parvati is Lillith... and Sita, Radha, Lakshmi all the same I would imagine?
I feel like the Yezidi poems on the site were written by Ganesha revealing his full intellect.
Anyways... could be wrong...

It's unfortunate that Mahyana Buddhism got totall'y J'd and they convinced people that being a Deva is some unfortunate circumstance because you "burn" all your "good karma" by not being able to suffer (Devas do not suffer).
Sounds like enemy garbage, yeah?

Druas said:

It's unfortunate that Mahyana Buddhism got totall'y J'd and they convinced people that being a Deva is some unfortunate circumstance because you "burn" all your "good karma" by not being able to suffer (Devas do not suffer).
Sounds like enemy garbage, yeah?

Just do more good karma, while being a deva, then you can keep being a deva. Found the mahayana loophole. :lol:

Serbon said:
Druas said:
No. Demons also have nothing to do with "yhwh" in any way

I forgot the proper etymology of the word and how it's used here.
By "Demon" I meant Asura.
Kali, the Asura of all Asuras and not the Goddess/Demoness Kali

PharaohLux said:

Is he Jehova?

Maybe.

Ohh. I always thought he was a real being.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back