Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Legal issues

Jaya6669

Greetings SS family. It was just this morning that I had attempted to go outside our family for help with an issue. It pertains to some legal trouble I got myself into a few years back, but as I explain the circumstances you can see how completely screwed I got, and the real need for help with this. First I'll paste what I wrote to the ACLU, before being asked for money I don't have, I'll fill in some blanks along the way.
"I am a white male with 2 brain injuries and in a wheelchair. I was arrested for popping ONE tire, yet convicted of scratching 3 cars And the tire. I've had numerous issues with the "town" police, and now was kept from my dear aunt's funeral by the prosecutor...my 1st appearance I mentioned that I needed to leave the state but because I could only make payments from social security the bitch got rude and set the next date for months later, and my father in law is sick out of state, but I'm now bound to this state. Now I'm stuck here for the next year on probation, year suspended which is a big issue, at my mother's house where the nearest bus is over two miles away, with only my disabled wife (both of us being well into our 40's) pushing me down dangerous roads with no sidewalks." That's the jist of it. I mentioned that Ive suffered brain injuries, which is not only Partially to blame for how I lost my shit after being treated like the way we were by this lady in a parking lot most likely because of how we looked, but also in court once I heard how those cock-suckers were doing me, kinda blacked out and don't even recall accepting such a fucked up deal. I tried googling Americans with disabilities act but that seems more based on employment issues. NO American deserves this shit... ESPECIALLY this SS!!! Idk if we have a legal based forum but I hope I can get some kind of help here. I'm in Connecticut if that helps any, as far as laws go. Thank you.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

Jaya6669 said:
Greetings SS family. It was just this morning that I had attempted to go outside our family for help with an issue. It pertains to some legal trouble I got myself into a few years back, but as I explain the circumstances you can see how completely screwed I got, and the real need for help with this. First I'll paste what I wrote to the ACLU, before being asked for money I don't have, I'll fill in some blanks along the way.
"I am a white male with 2 brain injuries and in a wheelchair. I was arrested for popping ONE tire, yet convicted of scratching 3 cars And the tire. I've had numerous issues with the "town" police, and now was kept from my dear aunt's funeral by the prosecutor...my 1st appearance I mentioned that I needed to leave the state but because I could only make payments from social security the bitch got rude and set the next date for months later, and my father in law is sick out of state, but I'm now bound to this state. Now I'm stuck here for the next year on probation, year suspended which is a big issue, at my mother's house where the nearest bus is over two miles away, with only my disabled wife (both of us being well into our 40's) pushing me down dangerous roads with no sidewalks." That's the jist of it. I mentioned that Ive suffered brain injuries, which is not only Partially to blame for how I lost my shit after being treated like the way we were by this lady in a parking lot most likely because of how we looked, but also in court once I heard how those cock-suckers were doing me, kinda blacked out and don't even recall accepting such a fucked up deal. I tried googling Americans with disabilities act but that seems more based on employment issues. NO American deserves this shit... ESPECIALLY this SS!!! Idk if we have a legal based forum but I hope I can get some kind of help here. I'm in Connecticut if that helps any, as far as laws go. Thank you.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

Do a ritual to/get in contact with ABIGOR. --->How to Summon Demons
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

"Help From Our Gods

When one is a newly dedicated Satanist, Demons will usually offer their assistance. The objective of Satanism is advancing one’s soul and powers and becoming as a god. All of the categories below are areas where humans can help themselves when enough knowledge and personal power are secured through Power Meditation.

Demons are always available for spiritual guidance." https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

COURT CASES
Eligor [aka Abigor]

"ABIGOR
Abigor is also known by the Goetic Demon names of “Eligor” and “Eligos”
Abigor is skilled in secrets of war and prophecy.
Abigor has beautiful black wings with white highlights. He has a black aura around his head and large black eyes without irises. He also has two black markings like stripes on his cheeks."

Eligos_21140.gif

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back