Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Survival Preparation Tips

Blitzkreig [JG]

Top G said:
Password is 666

https://mega.nz/file/2RNXWJjR#YVnqLmy5ftEE1d_cSGr6h8TfBSrdFmNSpj6-sAAzjjc

Start Preparing now.

Thank you for your contribution. You are new to the forums? Welcome.

How have your spiritual practices been going? Spiritual factors play a large role in one's ability to gain and retain wealth. This can be seen in the quality of one's Sun, Venus, and Jupiter planets, on their astrology chart, for example.

Beyond this, runes like Fehu, Sowilo, and Gebo can be used to permanently obtain a condition of wealth on your soul, which would override any previously held negative karma pertaining to wealth.

So, it is best to start your spiritual practices and become competent enough to do a full spiritual working with these wealth-building energies. Beyond wealth, one gains direct safety through protective energies like Algiz, Sowilo, and Berkano.

Feel free to reach out to myself or others for any questions.

Top G said:
I've been reading the website and a lot of it makes sense as i've read a lot of Hindu and Buddhist texts although i haven't started a lot of meditation , its a lot to take in at once. Any recommendations about where to start ?

The best place to start is with the 40-day beginner guide: https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Although you can later replace, increase, or modify certain exercises, this covers the basis:

-training your mind
-empowering chakras
-cleaning chakras
-protecting yourself
-yoga/bodily positions
-breathing exercises

These are the basics of your spiritual advancement which should stay the same, roughly. If you are missing one of these, generally it is to your detriment.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=369160 time=1656137007 user_id=21286]
Top G said:
Password is 666

https://mega.nz/file/2RNXWJjR#YVnqLmy5ftEE1d_cSGr6h8TfBSrdFmNSpj6-sAAzjjc

Start Preparing now.

Thank you for your contribution. You are new to the forums? Welcome.

How have your spiritual practices been going? Spiritual factors play a large role in one's ability to gain and retain wealth. This can be seen in the quality of one's Sun, Venus, and Jupiter planets, on their astrology chart, for example.

Beyond this, runes like Fehu, Sowilo, and Gebo can be used to permanently obtain a condition of wealth on your soul, which would override any previously held negative karma pertaining to wealth.

So, it is best to start your spiritual practices and become competent enough to do a full spiritual working with these wealth-building energies. Beyond wealth, one gains direct safety through protective energies like Algiz, Sowilo, and Berkano.

Feel free to reach out to myself or others for any questions.

Hello. How many vibrations for each rune? (Fehu, Sowilo and Gebo) Just the Sun runes or squares too?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back