Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Just a simple question

Ayedoubles

Does he look and knows what we doing? Baal, beelzebub.. been reading all the pdf and yeah. He brings wrath of something like that. Like dedicated satanist cursing each other.. so does he knows what we doing? Even our beloving father, creator, friend, in the name of satan… so does beelzebub look after us too?

Ayedoubles said:
Does he look and knows what we doing? Baal, beelzebub.. been reading all the pdf and yeah. He brings wrath of something like that. Like dedicated satanist cursing each other.. so does he knows what we doing? Even our beloving father, creator, friend, in the name of satan… so does beelzebub look after us too?

Yes, all the Gods look after us in their own way and role. They are psychic and know what we are doing or thinking.

Ok thanks for the reply. I don’t know why i start smoking again i feel regret for what i did. Enemy attacks finally got me i got my ass whoop by my own sister and brother of mine. I just feel shame for what i did.. Being dedicated is hard. My protection aura is finally broked :cry: i’m 27 yes old. I know I shouldn’t drink. But thanks for the reply.

In addition to the other reply. While they are very capable of all that the Gods are not invasive either. In case you are new and have a xian influenced view of what is meant then the answer is no the Gods do not monitor a person 24/7 like the abrahamists think of their false god.

Writing this just in case.

Ayedoubles said:

They even know when you are chatting to person on a private chat. They know literally everything.

hailourtruegod said:
In addition to the other reply. While they are very capable of all that the Gods are not invasive either. In case you are new and have a xian influenced view of what is meant then the answer is no the Gods do not monitor a person 24/7 like the abrahamists think of their false god.

Writing this just in case.

Bro, I can tell you they know everything, about anyone, at any given time.

They do not monitor individuals, no. But still they do know everything.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back