Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Few question about JosBanglaSite

Shiva666

Website
satanisgod.org
Greetings HP Hooded Cobra sir. Greetings to you
soaringeagle666 brother. I hope you are all fine and happy .
I am glad for having bangla jos site. Thank you very much for give me a opportunity to prove myself as a responsible SS warriors. The most important thing is , this gives me more inspiration for working translation. Soon I will start . Angles can't stop me . Hail Satan.

I have read the guidelines of soaringeagle666's web word. I have few questions for start working.

1) I have read all instructions. My question is : after save the web, where this page be restore or what will be happen ? After saving , will my translation web pages automatic copy into Bangla Jos Site?

2) about my safety ?

3) I have a request to add https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html this link Into Bangla Jos Site. Because, I am translating now this link .

May Father Satan complete our task .

Hail Satan .
Father is supreme and felt by all!!

Shiva666 said:
I am glad for having bangla jos site. Thank you very much for give me a opportunity to prove myself as a responsible SS warriors. The most important thing is , this gives me more inspiration for working translation. Soon I will start . Angles can't stop me . Hail Satan.

I have read the guidelines of soaringeagle666's web word. I have few questions for start working.

1) I have read all instructions. My question is : after save the web, where this page be restore or what will be happen ? After saving , will my translation web pages automatic copy into Bangla Jos Site?

2) about my safety ?

3) I have a request to add https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html this link Into Bangla Jos Site. Because, I am translating now this link .

Hail Satan .
You should email them these questions

Serbon said:
Shiva666 said:

2) about my safety ?

Hail Satan .
You should email them these questions

Ok.

I replied to you by email.

This depends a lot on each translator's site, so it might actually confuse others if I reply here.

To Other Translators Reading This: Always feel free to email me ([email protected]), and I will give you specific answers for your situation.

The Alchemist7 said:
Shiva666 said:
Few question about JosBanglaSite
Hello. You also said in the translation thread that you have a problem with the html of one of the RTRs and still haven't replied on what problem you have.

Now no problem brother. I don't need html now. Soaringeggle666 brother is great
I am translating easily now. You can visit www.satyabangla.com. I have translated Welcome page. Now I will continue everyday.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=368838 time=1656011045 user_id=346]

This depends a lot on each translator's site, so it might actually confuse others if I reply here.

To Other Translators Reading This: Always feel free to email me ([email protected]), and I will give you specific answers for your situation.

Few pages have grammatical mistakes or maybe have any problems. My translation machine can't understand some sentences in Jos pages :oops: . Are any one correcting these grammatical mistakes ?

Shiva666 said:

Few pages have grammatical mistakes or maybe have any problems. My translation machine can't understand some sentences in Jos pages :oops: . Are any one correcting these grammatical mistakes ?
Yes, there are lots of grammar mistakes in the English JoS.

People can post them here:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53222
Unfortunately there is a bit of a backlog at the moment, but we'll get to it eventually. As long as it's posted there, it won't be forgotten.

If there's an error that's urgent that you need to translate, please quote me in your post there so I get a notification, and I'll try to explain the correct meaning so you can translate it.

" post_id=371214 time=1656746683 user_id=346]
Shiva666 said:

Unfortunately there is a bit of a backlog at the moment, but we'll get to it eventually. As long as it's posted there, it won't be forgotten.

If there's an error that's urgent that you need to translate, please quote me in your post there so I get a notification, and I'll try to explain the correct meaning so you can translate it.

https://satyabangla.com/satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Origins-of-Satanism.html

Brother , recently in this page, I think In few sentences may have grammatical mistakes. Such as in Present/Past Perfect Continues Tenses . Such as : (Perfect Continues Tenses)

"Christianity has been at liberty to dictate without any opposition, what they CLAIM Satanism to be."
"Christianity, all of the original spiritual teachings from around the world, (which are CONCEPTS) have been stolen from, lumped together into the "one," and corrupted into Jewish archetypes and characters and fictitious places. "

May be my thoughts wrong but can you check it please, If you find any translation mistakes, please can you solve it brother?

Shiva666 said:
" post_id=371214 time=1656746683 user_id=346]
Shiva666 said:

https://satyabangla.com/satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Origins-of-Satanism.html

Brother , recently in this page, I think In few sentences may have grammatical mistakes. Such as in Present/Past Perfect Continues Tenses . Such as : (Perfect Continues Tenses)

"Christianity has been at liberty to dictate without any opposition, what they CLAIM Satanism to be."
"Christianity, all of the original spiritual teachings from around the world, (which are CONCEPTS) have been stolen from, lumped together into the "one," and corrupted into Jewish archetypes and characters and fictitious places. "

May be my thoughts wrong but can you check it please, If you find any translation mistakes, please can you solve it brother?
Those are not really mistakes. That's just HPS Maxine's style. I can try to explain what those sentences mean if you're having trouble understanding them.

I can't check for translation mistakes, since I don't read Bangla! You'll have to ask another SS who can read it, if you want proofreading.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back