Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nyarlathotep

I have never heard about that name but I have heard of "Hotep" in general and from what I gather it's some type of divine entity.

Maybe you can look at the details of the entity and if it matches with Father Satan's qualities then you might be on to something. Also if you haven't already, check in with the Black SS Forum. Someone there might have an answer but we all can try to use our Satanic "eyes" to connect some dots in these cases.

I remember Nyarlathotep as a name in a type of literature like "The Myth of Cthulhu";I heard that its author, Lovecraft, once wrote a poem that discriminated against blacks.Lovecraft married a Jewish woman...

STanBlank said:
I remember Nyarlathotep as a name in a type of literature like "The Myth of Cthulhu";I heard that its author, Lovecraft, once wrote a poem that discriminated against blacks.Lovecraft married a Jewish woman...

If there was one think that Lovecraft did right was to make the Necronomicon popular with his own tales.

Anyway, what you said is correct, Nyarlathotep is one of the Gods of the Cthulhu Myths. Since Cthulhu is supposed to represent the Kundalini, i suppose that Nyarlathotep may be an allegory of another part of the soul.

STanBlank said:
Lovecraft himself was also a jew, just look at his face.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back