Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is better?When trying to understand your place in existence?Astral projection or lucid dreaming?Or both?

ghost kid

What is better?When trying to understand your place in existence?Astral projection or lucid dreaming?Or both? :)

Neither. You are already existence itself. Must you really prove to yourself that you are looking upon yourself aka looking upon the universe? You are conscious existence and being here in the “material” 3D world is your purpose. Your soul wouldn’t have manifested here if it did not see the need to. (Really, the point of having a body is to spiritually powerlevel because it becomes hard for you in the next life, I.e: having a body is easy mode)

If you’re just trying to figure out where (You) as a person “fit” in this 3D world, look no further than into yourself. Meditation. Know thy self. The key word being “SELF”. Astral projecting and/lucid dreaming are cute but that isn’t inside of you.

Your existence is here, on earth, in your body (probably somewhere in the area of your spleen).

Controlling your dreams (lucid dreaming) or projecting yourself somewhere Outside of your body will not lead to any discoveries you are trying to find. It’s all inside. Just meditate. It will come to you :)

(And if I missed the point ENTIRELY I apologize XD)

To understand your place in this Life, look at yourself. Inside. What are your greatest skills and qualities? What do you feel you are socially excelling at?
Each Gentile is special in their own way, each Gentile plays an useful and important role in society. Only Jews are empty and without real ambitions, apart from destroying and pestering. Those in power hold those positions for generational matters and by going back in time, Jews first gained power through deceit, brutal force and blood. No Jew is in power because he has great skills. A Gentile earns titles and merits, Jews creates them from nowhere or snatch them from others.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back