Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question for Hoodedcobra, cursing with sanskrit?

luis

As the title, is it okay to curse with sanskrit? I remember reading a long time ago that it's not okay from Maxine but I can't find the post. I know you can't use square but don't know for sure about just sanskrit.

I'm mainly asking Hoodedcobra because it's a technical question that he only can answer but any input is appreciated.

If it can be used, can the mantra Satanas be used?

I really don't know about some of them but so far as death yeah you can using the main words such as Vadha Vinasa Vinaza Mrtyu Muri.

However you have to make sure your fully cleansed after each using of them. This takes using a Sanskrit word to do so such as Surya or Visuddhi etc. You need to make sure that energy is out of you.

Also when doing it you have to completly in your mind separate yourself from the target and focus all the energy into them.

I had a couple SS share this with me over the years. They did it were fine I used this before and am fine.

However some of the Sanskrit stuff I am sure is trouble using. There are some things that just don't cleanse off or can't be cleansed. So far as messing with random stuff I wouldn't. I only did this cause it was shared with me and I remember from past lives using a couple of these words hard to explain.

Also part of this deals with the type of energy or consistency in the energy. Something's even someone posted to here (Shael) awhile back are just dangerous. A couple of the words he posted I never was able to get the energy off me of but it's a lot less as time goes on it's kind of dissapating. I am lucky I really didn't get into using that stuff.

Anyways death energy is slow and dense. Higher faster vibration cleansing energy should dispell it.

So far as the "Marin Mantras" Maxine mentioned. There probably is stuff that would kind of merge with the energy field in the same way. If the energy is destructive may the Gods help you if you don't figure out how to cleanse this.

This is what I learned this far. I also learned this way of cursing is slow in manifesting like the density of the energy. Hagal rune may be quicker.

This is my experience. I don't think I ever would do something with sanskrit that isn't shared with me though by someone and shown to work out ok. Its kind of dangerous in some ways.

Do not ever try to curse with sanskrit. You are not able to seperate it from your own soul, and you would end up cursing yourself. And this is a type of thing that is very difficult to remove from your self after you do it. Sanskrit is a deep and serious tool, it is not like other things.

And never try to use Vinasa on yourself or anything like that. The purpose and use of Vinasa is literally to destroy and erase a soul so that it doesn't exist anymore. So why would anybody use this on their own soul?

A year or 2 ago, some people were talking about using Vinasa on their souls for some stupid reason of trying to use it to erase curses or something like that. Then a few months later they made another topic writing about how dangerous it was, how deeply it has hurt them to do this, how they wish they could heal from it and asking if there is any way to heal from it. Because they did damage their souls by using this. I think this was like 3 or 4 people that did this exact same thing and had the same results from it, and all horribly regretting it.

Interesting SlyScorpion mentioned Shael. This guy Shael was a perfect example on why not to use Sanskrit for cursing. Also the guy Ghost In The Machine. Both of them have tried to use a lot of sanskrit words, including trying to do curses with sanskrit. And both of them have completely ruined themselves to a point where they are likely to never be able to heal from it. It is clear to see with the history of Shael, for a while he looked like he was doing very well. And when he talked about doing sanskrit curses, it was soon after this that he became very deeply damaged and harmed, and eventually left.

But there is a lot more in the story of these 2 people that I do not know about. Do not assume that all of their problems, weaknesses, and failures are because of this. Maybe some other people know more, but it does not matter anyway because they have not been here for years and will probably never come back.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Do not ever try to curse with sanskrit. You are not able to seperate it from your own soul, and you would end up cursing yourself. And this is a type of thing that is very difficult to remove from your self after you do it. Sanskrit is a deep and serious tool, it is not like other things.

And never try to use Vinasa on yourself or anything like that. The purpose and use of Vinasa is literally to destroy and erase a soul so that it doesn't exist anymore. So why would anybody use this on their own soul?

A year or 2 ago, some people were talking about using Vinasa on their souls for some stupid reason of trying to use it to erase curses or something like that. Then a few months later they made another topic writing about how dangerous it was, how deeply it has hurt them to do this, how they wish they could heal from it and asking if there is any way to heal from it. Because they did damage their souls by using this. I think this was like 3 or 4 people that did this exact same thing and had the same results from it, and all horribly regretting it.

Interesting SlyScorpion mentioned Shael. This guy Shael was a perfect example on why not to use Sanskrit for cursing. Also the guy Ghost In The Machine. Both of them have tried to use a lot of sanskrit words, including trying to do curses with sanskrit. And both of them have completely ruined themselves to a point where they are likely to never be able to heal from it. It is clear to see with the history of Shael, for a while he looked like he was doing very well. And when he talked about doing sanskrit curses, it was soon after this that he became very deeply damaged and harmed, and eventually left.

But there is a lot more in the story of these 2 people that I do not know about. Do not assume that all of their problems, weaknesses, and failures are because of this. Maybe some other people know more, but it does not matter anyway because they have not been here for years and will probably never come back.

I don´t believe that they don´t read the forums, they may not post.

I've read about not using sanskrit somewhere but I can't find it, I still would like that Hoodedcobra answer this but thank you for the help!

Using Vinasa on yourself I can see why it would be bad but I don't understand why other mantra can't be used, maybe there is a stronger way to clean after or something. I know about the square because years ago I tried to use the Saturn square for cursing someone (I did not know it couldn't be used back then) and I was almost hit by a car... the God's saved me. I stopped the squares and cleaned myself a lot.

I was under the assumption Shael and Gitm where infiltrators who flipped out and revealed themselves.

It's funny because I had spoken with Shael over email nothing serious or threatening actually advising on squares albeit I should have posted on the forums. One reason why I avoid all emails now.

Anyways were they infiltrators or did they just go crazy from mantras? Seems like the first but this is news to me. Or is it they trashed themselves and got corrupted?

Do not ever try to curse with sanskrit. You are not able to seperate it from your own soul, and you would end up cursing yourself. And this is a type of thing that is very difficult to remove from your self after you do it. Sanskrit is a deep and serious tool, it is not like other things..

You have said that about the Necronomicon names that are supposed to be used for black magic too if I recall correctly.

I think I also remember a High Priest suggesting to not use Sanskrit for cursing but I don't remember details.I certainly have read about the Squares.

Do you know exactly the reason why they can't be safely used?I am not doubting you or anything like that, I just cannot understand why runes, which are also used by vibrating their names, can be safely used for curses (with proper cleaning afterwards of course) and these cannot.

Do you think that there is a corruption in them? Or are we missing something like a "specific technique" to safely evoke these energies or to at least separate them from our souls? Or is it because how unadvanced we are (compared to how advanced humanity was in ancient times, before the jewish garbage came around).

In my country, In my village , there have many many many many many black Hindu magician who do black magic . Sometimes, I walk in garden And I see sometime, binding doll in tree. I see very ugly black magic things in many garden where Hindu black magician come at deep night and do black magic.

Listen carefully. Black magic by Sanskrit mantra is true and used here in my country very very ugly way.

I hate black magic of Sanskrit. Because, stupid foolish naked motherchod Hindu black magician people do black magic to kill people in bad way, injustice. Basically, here , black magic is use for love black magic, killing, attraction etc

I hate this kind of works. I wanted to share some my personal picture of black magic from my village garden. Very ugly that's why I am not sending these picture.

We should avoid this . Don't go to do Hindu Sanskrit black magic. It's very bad. I Oneday cry myself where people do black magic by Sanskrit very very very bad way.

May Father Satan protect all my gentiles sisters.

Νίκος said:

Do not ever try to curse with sanskrit. You are not able to seperate it from your own soul, and you would end up cursing yourself. And this is a type of thing that is very difficult to remove from your self after you do it. Sanskrit is a deep and serious tool, it is not like other things..

You have said that about the Necronomicon names that are supposed to be used for black magic too if I recall correctly.

I think I also remember a High Priest suggesting to not use Sanskrit for cursing but I don't remember details.I certainly have read about the Squares.

Do you know exactly the reason why they can't be safely used?I am not doubting you or anything like that, I just cannot understand why runes, which are also used by vibrating their names, can be safely used for curses (with proper cleaning afterwards of course) and these cannot.

Do you think that there is a corruption in them? Or are we missing something like a "specific technique" to safely evoke these energies or to at least separate them from our souls? Or is it because how unadvanced we are (compared to how advanced humanity was in ancient times, before the jewish garbage came around).

Simply because Sanskrit and Necronomicon and other systems employ an antidote mantra. We don't have the technology to use it. We can clean heavily, extremely and protect but that doesn't slough off the side effects your still poisoned. You need an antidote mantra and cleaning/protecting to fully slough off any side effects.

Runes are light of constellations they are not really a language of the Universe i.e. sound of the Universe but they seem to be very gentle if any backblast occurs it's a slap on the wrist. No idea why maybe due to the fact the energies are sublimated through celestial properties and the Gods divined them to such an extent the technology was deemed very gentle. Honestly no idea maybe it's because the energies are more tame and already altered by divination they have been toned down in malice effects to the user not the target at hand.

What about "SATANAS" and the " Vuuu Vaaaa Vooo" mantras though? they are for raising energies and im assuming SATANAS is in Sanskrit....and every page of our RTRs say to raise your energies that way.... wont raising your energies with them before RTR or black magick be harmful for you?

It's been a while since I wanted to express some opinions about this, yesterday I was in the mood to talk about it and as soon as this post came up I'm going to enjoy it.

I currently believe that the antidote mantras for curse in sanskrit are the same mantras that will be used for black magic, but on the contrary, this is based on some information given to us by hps along with some assumptions.

Vibrating a mantra in reverse creates an energy against it, it was previously explained by Hodedcobra that rtrs are based on the principle that when our reverse vibrations are as high as the vibrations of the Hebrew letters, the two sounds will be extinguished, so if I vibrate a mantra for the curse and its remains are in my soul, i believe the best way to eliminate it is to vibrate it in reverse, when the two vibrations, normal and contrary, have the same energetic height, both will extinguish, thus releasing the soul of this energy, this is an assumption of mine and it has some base quotes.

In the jos, in the part about advanced satanic rituals, it is said that ringing the bell represents the vibrations, and that we ring the bell clockwise to start the ritual because it represents making the vibrations to increase energy, there is also an interesting detail written, says that when we do advanced rituals with curses, the energies can get trapped in our souls, and this is harmful, which is why in advanced black magic rituals we must ring the bell (vibrations) counterclockwise at the end of the ritual (at the end of the ritual). on the contrary) disconnecting from energy, according to what is written this is symbolic, and I believe it means that we must vibrate the mantra in reverse as an antidote mantra.

Now, taking a look at the runes, it is written in the description of Algis:

15. This rune is used for protection. It is also used to consecrate and banish negative energies. It is excellent for the operator to use when performing dangerous rituals as it protects against negative energies. Black tourmaline is the stone used with this rune.

It says that it is used in dangerous rituals that deal with harmful energies to the magician to protect him, I think he does not give complete safety to the use of mantras in black magic, but that it can mitigate the negative effects.

I would like to see your opinions on this.

Now about the difference between runes and Sanskrit, we have a little detail, runes come from Sanskrit, Thurisaz comes from Sanskrit Thuri, Jera comes from Sanskrit Yeram, apparently Agni comes from Ing, but I have my doubts about this, what matters here is that the vibration of the runes was in Sanskrit, so what exactly changes?

Shiva666 said:
In my country, In my village , there have many many many many many black Hindu magician who do black magic . Sometimes, I walk in garden And I see sometime, binding doll in tree. I see very ugly black magic things in many garden where Hindu black magician come at deep night and do black magic.

Listen carefully. Black magic by Sanskrit mantra is true and used here in my country very very ugly way.

I hate black magic of Sanskrit. Because, stupid foolish naked motherchod Hindu black magician people do black magic to kill people in bad way, injustice. Basically, here , black magic is use for love black magic, killing, attraction etc

I hate this kind of works. I wanted to share some my personal picture of black magic from my village garden. Very ugly that's why I am not sending these picture.

We should avoid this . Don't go to do Hindu Sanskrit black magic. It's very bad. I Oneday cry myself where people do black magic by Sanskrit very very very bad way.

May Father Satan protect all my gentiles sisters.
Maybe you are new so you don't know but here in Spiritual Satanism we use Black magic to bring justice so there is nothing wrong with it. Of course we don't go around do black magic often nor we use it in stupid ways (of course I'm talking about serious SS's).

I know sanskrit can be used but I remember reading some times ago that cleaning with the mantra that we have is not enough with sanskrit so it's better not to use it. Now I can't find the post this is why I'm asking to Hoodedcobra so I can be 100% sure. The only thing I'm sure of is not to use the square's for black magic.

slyscorpion said:
Also part of this deals with the type of energy or consistency in the energy. Something's even someone posted to here (Shael) awhile back are just dangerous. A couple of the words he posted I never was able to get the energy off me of but it's a lot less as time goes on it's kind of dissapating. I am lucky I really didn't get into using that stuff.

Anyways death energy is slow and dense. Higher faster vibration cleansing energy should dispell it.

So far as the "Marin Mantras" Maxine mentioned. There probably is stuff that would kind of merge with the energy field in the same way. If the energy is destructive may the Gods help you if you don't figure out how to cleanse this.

This is what I learned this far. I also learned this way of cursing is slow in manifesting like the density of the energy. Hagal rune may be quicker.

This is my experience. I don't think I ever would do something with sanskrit that isn't shared with me though by someone and shown to work out ok. Its kind of dangerous in some ways.

About Shael's shit, did you ever think about trying to vibrate the mantras he gave you backwards? Using the energy of these mantras in reverse may serve to eliminate the trail left, when two reverse mantras collide they cancel each other out.

luis said:
As the title, is it okay to curse with sanskrit? I remember reading a long time ago that it's not okay from Maxine but I can't find the post. I know you can't use square but don't know for sure about just sanskrit.

I'm mainly asking Hoodedcobra because it's a technical question that he only can answer but any input is appreciated.

Can you elaborate how you think of this? To use certain words, for example? Theoretically, yes. But if it backfired, that wouldn't be good.

Sanskrit is somewhat powerful, and many of the words are strong related and can affect the person doing them too. So it's theoretically better to avoid. Leaving these imprints on yourself is not advisable, that is not very smart to do.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:

Can you elaborate how you think of this? To use certain words, for example? Theoretically, yes. But if it backfired, that wouldn't be good.

Sanskrit is somehow powerful, and many of the words are strong related and can affect the person doing them too. So it's theoretically better to avoid. Leaving these imprints on yourself is not advisable, that is not very smart to do.
Yes like with the Runes there may be mantra for cursing, I thought. So it can't be used at all? It's not important because there are runes to use but like you said sanskrit is more powerful so I thought it would be faster with it.

I was wondering lately where did Shael go, he seemed to have pretty good knowledge.

Judging by the posts he made I doubt that he was an infiltrator, but who knows.

He once advised someone to use “Aum zastir” to open victim’s soul before cursing, to gain authority over victims soul. Is it safe?

Demonic said:

I was wondering lately where did Shael go, he seemed to have pretty good knowledge.

Judging by the posts he made I doubt that he was an infiltrator, but who knows.

He once advised someone to use “Aum zastir” to open victim’s soul before cursing, to gain authority over victims soul. Is it safe?

I would not follow anything that Shael said unless you see that other people have tried and experienced it and seen that it is safe.

I don't think that he started with the intention of being an infiltrator. I think he started as a good guy. But he allowed his soul to develop psychic attachments to some infiltrators, and they have cursed him horribly. And he also tried some bad things and ended up cursing himself too. Some bad mantras that ended up being curses. So he became very sick and confused both psychically and emotionally, then he left in the end. In the end it seemed like these infiltrators that he attached himself to became strongly in control of him.

luis said:
Maybe you are new so you don't know but here in Spiritual Satanism we use Black magic to bring justice so there is nothing wrong with it. Of course we don't go around do black magic often nor we use it in stupid ways (of course I'm talking about serious SS's).

I know sanskrit can be used but I remember reading some times ago that cleaning with the mantra that we have is not enough with sanskrit so it's better not to use it. Now I can't find the post this is why I'm asking to Hoodedcobra so I can be 100% sure. The only thing I'm sure of is not to use the square's for black magic.

Yes, it was in Lady Maxine’s sermons, she advised not to use squares for black magic for now but only for white. Reason for that she stated was that normal cleaning will not clean them from our soul.

No matter how much separate you are from working they end up on you,even if you are raising energies somewhere else its still you whos raising it

You need certain set of mantras to clean them off, as opposed to runes who’s after effect can be cleaned with normal cleaning.

For sanksrit mantras she said that she will be giving these destructive mantras and their antidote when its okay sign from Gods.

Guess these can be only obtained from Gods themselves now and They will bestow them upon whom they find trustworthy.

I would not follow anything that Shael said unless you see that other people have tried and experienced it and seen that it is safe.

I don't think that he started with the intention of being an infiltrator. I think he started as a good guy. But he allowed his soul to develop psychic attachments to some infiltrators, and they have cursed him horribly. And he also tried some bad things and ended up cursing himself too. Some bad mantras that ended up being curses. So he became very sick and confused both psychically and emotionally, then he left in the end. In the end it seemed like these infiltrators that he attached himself to became strongly in control of him.

Yeah on his last posts he was going around doubting our HP Hoddedcobra as how can Lady Maxine leave without saying goodbye and hes hiding something

How can creator and Jos disappear like that, basically you are asking us to take your word for it that creator of Jos disappeared without a proper goodbye.

What a horrible end.

The problem is he was just picking random Sanskrit words and Mantras from various places with no deeper understanding of what any of it did. So some ok others bad. That particular one I don't know.

What I said personally myself may be iffy for too I guess. The whole idea originally was from these infiltrators and it was transferred to other people. My aura does not have traces of that energy much though from the death words.

However I seem to be perfectly fine. I did use this on several people not as a full on curse thing but on power point days to curse some people that did really bad things to me. I figure if it manifests in 2 or 3 years fine I don't want to put a huge effort into it.

They were basically criminals who took advantage of me and others.

slyscorpion said:
The problem is he was just picking random Sanskrit words and Mantras from various places with no deeper understanding of what any of it did. So some ok others bad. That particular one I don't know.

Seems like a really quick way towards self destruction.
What I said personally myself may be iffy for too I guess. The whole idea originally was from these infiltrators and it was transferred to other people. My aura does not have traces of that energy much though from the death words.
Did you use something to clear that energy? Or you let it fade away with time? Try to completely remove it if you know a way and be really safe.

However I seem to be perfectly fine. I did use this on several people not as a full on curse thing but on power point days to curse some people that did really bad things to me. I figure if it manifests in 2 or 3 years fine I don't want to put a huge effort into it.

Did it manifest? Or have it yet? Did you suffer side effects? Even though i dont know the mantras i m curious to know your experience.

Demonic said:
slyscorpion said:

Seems like a really quick way towards self destruction.
Did you use something to clear that energy? Or you let it fade away with time? Try to completely remove it if you know a way and be really safe.

Did it manifest? Or have it yet? Did you suffer side effects? Even though i dont know the mantras i m curious to know your experience.

I know Sanskrit Sun words cleanse this very well so I will start a working as soon as it's in Leo to make sure this is off me. I actually was totally fine so far as side effects. I did cleansing after each use of it. The working manifested but I thought it was really slow to do so compared with the effort I put into it. So I probably won't use this again.

Yeah. I know I used one of those words at some time before I recognized it. However that doesn't mean I didn't know more about this in that life than now and how to safely use it. I will note the Gods came around a few times during the curse. They didn't say anything was wrong with this or comment on it. I am thinking if I was destroying myself or going to die from it or something they would.

Other than that no more to report.

Melvin said:
slyscorpion said:

About Shael's shit, did you ever think about trying to vibrate the mantras he gave you backwards? Using the energy of these mantras in reverse may serve to eliminate the trail left, when two reverse mantras collide they cancel each other out.

I don't know as Sanskrit works the same way as the rtrs would. From what I understand it Hebrew is not connected to the universal source of creative energy (God in the original sense of the word) as it is a parasitic in nature. They simply have things that copy some of that. So reversing it removes the energy from it.

Reversing Sanskrit may do other things good or bad just like with the runes. That is how I understand it. At worse your cursing yourself I don't think this erases anything people wouldn't vibrate the reverse of a rune to cancel out a spell as they would be creating another energy on their own doing that and the original spell would be intact. Example Algiz if vibrated backwards and drawn upsidedown is a death rune so if you want to remove protection from someone you placed on them doing that isn't going to achieve your goal it will harm the target instead. I am kind of weary of taking a chance with something I don't understand very well.

So I didn't try that.

slyscorpion said:
I know Sanskrit Sun words cleanse this very well so I will start a working as soon as it's in Leo to make sure this is off me

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience.

slyscorpion said:
Example Algiz if vibrated backwards and drawn upsidedown is a death rune so if you want to remove protection from someone you placed on them doing that isn't going to achieve your goal it will harm the target instead. I am kind of weary of taking a chance with something I don't understand very well.

Can you please tell me where can i find uses of reversed runes?

Demonic said:
slyscorpion said:
I know Sanskrit Sun words cleanse this very well so I will start a working as soon as it's in Leo to make sure this is off me

slyscorpion said:
Example Algiz if vibrated backwards and drawn upsidedown is a death rune so if you want to remove protection from someone you placed on them doing that isn't going to achieve your goal it will harm the target instead. I am kind of weary of taking a chance with something I don't understand very well.

It was one of the sermons by Maxine. Look in Satan's Library under the CD talking about runes I believe there is something about it there. I tried searching it on JOS and couldn't find it sorry.

To be honest I am thinking more advanced and powerful people can do this others can't without facing risks. Me personally I was with Satan for a long time so at least my energy is pretty strong. So I think that may be what allows me to do it.

The thing Maxine was talking about sounded almost aimed at average normal people with little spiritual background who might want to do this.

I still myself wouldn't use some of these things. It's not worth the chance.

slyscorpion said:
Demonic said:
slyscorpion said:

slyscorpion said:

It was one of the sermons by Maxine. Look in Satan's Library under the CD talking about runes I believe there is something about it there. I tried searching it on JOS and couldn't find it sorry.

To be honest I am thinking more advanced and powerful people can do this others can't without facing risks. Me personally I was with Satan for a long time so at least my energy is pretty strong. So I think that may be what allows me to do it.

The thing Maxine was talking about sounded almost aimed at average normal people with little spiritual background who might want to do this.

It was posted here on the forum and HP gived more answer on the subject. There is a method on how to use this but it was not fully explained because of the enemy (from what I have understood) but you can still try with what was shared. Here the link https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=52974

slyscorpion said:

Ohh, thanks for your efforts.

I m not going to use them either. Most of the questions i ask are for sake knowledge and curiosity to learn.

I will look for them.

luis said:
It was posted here on the forum and HP gived more answer on the subject. There is a method on how to use this but it was not fully explained because of the enemy (from what I have understood) but you can still try with what was shared. Here the link https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=52974

Thanks for this luis, but i have read this before.

What i wanted to know was what reversing actually does, their functions and purpose.

Such as if we reverse Algiz, it will not take away someone’s protection but it will harm them. It becomes kind of a destructive rune (from what i read).

Same way how differently reversed runes function.

Maybe this info will be made public or if not can be obtained by using runes which reveals knowledge or from Gods.

Demonic said:
luis said:

What i wanted to know was what reversing actually does, their functions and purpose.

Such as if we reverse Algiz, it will not take away someone’s protection but it will harm them. It becomes kind of a destructive rune (from what i read).

Maybe this info will be made public or if not can be obtained by using runes which reveals knowledge or from Gods.
Yes, HP answered in the post and said some runes are better than others when used in reversed and that one should try and see what is best.

I don't think it reverse someone protection but for example with Algiz is used to protect and get rid of negative energy so maybe if used in reverse it creates negative energy to curse but I never tried this.

Demonic said:
luis said:

Perthro backwards is quite a good curse rune.

luis said:

Idk. And idc at the moment but all I have to say is our identity must be hidden.. our powers can be used for government gains..

Demonic said:
luis said:

Sanskrit is somewhat weak compared to the runes (my own experience) and using these words will destroy the person doing it unless they know what they are doing which I didn't. I am only ok cause I was being protected cause I didn't know what I was doing. So yeah don't do this. I got that message recently I was unable to hear much before. Nothing Azorm or Shael said was good was also part of it. They were the ones who gave me the idea to use these words.

I am just trying to correct a few things since I was under severe attack by the enemy. That's why I am writing this.

slyscorpion said:
Sanskrit is somewhat weak compared to the runes (my own experience) and using these words will destroy the person doing it unless they know what they are doing which I didn't.
I wonder since I have had the opposite expierence. Maybe this is personal. How someone has attuned with certain energies over others.

956GOD said:
Idk. And idc at the moment but all I have to say is our identity must be hidden.. our powers can be used for government gains..
Says the self proclaimed kike who pranced around in a hotel or motel room talking gibberish in a video on Twitter. :lol:

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
Sanskrit is somewhat weak compared to the runes (my own experience) and using these words will destroy the person doing it unless they know what they are doing which I didn't.
I wonder since I have had the opposite expierence. Maybe this is personal. How someone has attuned with certain energies over others.

956GOD said:
Says the self proclaimed kike who pranced around in a hotel or motel room talking gibberish in a video on Twitter. :lol:

Idk I think maybe that is true as well to be honest I just felt kind of compelled to share that with the tone of it. I really don't want anyone here to harm themselves. It is true that this destruction ritual I did do took longer than I ever heard of it taking though so maybe it's just I am not good with that type of thing but I should share things on here anyways that I learn. I did not get much more than I said about it. I asked cause I was kind of worried about this and if I messed myself up.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

956GOD said:
Gotta keep the cover.. Israel friendly as they like to say.

956GOD said:
Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

956GOD said:
Gotta keep the cover.. Israel friendly as they like to say.

Your not keeping your cover everyone knows what you are :lol:

slyscorpion said:
Sanskrit is somewhat weak compared to the runes (my own experience) and using these words will destroy the person doing it unless they know what they are doing which I didn't. I am only ok cause I was being protected cause I didn't know what I was doing. So yeah don't do this. I got that message recently I was unable to hear much before. Nothing Azorm or Shael said was good was also part of it. They were the ones who gave me the idea to use these words.

I am just trying to correct a few things since I was under severe attack by the enemy. That's why I am writing this.

Thanks for writing this.Really appreciate your concern. I m havent and NOT going to use any vibrations not listed on jos, or approved by Hp and other advanced members whom i trust here.

Hope you are doing much better now, and enemy attacks are completely gone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back