Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Post disaproved?

Cabrun13

i dont understand why my perfectly good post was disaproved.

that was hard to me to write out and i was ecspressing myself on something important to me. it just made my whole morning sad.

i think i made a mistake. i dont think i feel safe with this decision anymore. satanism isnt what i thought it was might i have been tricking myself with my own head. could it possible that i was pretending with myself i think?

i didnt know what i could say here was not allowed about. i may not have been able to give much anyway :( i was excited for the gods to come but now think im am afraid. what if they hurt me for not being able to meditate? this fear is going to follow me now for my life :(

i dont want to beleive that after so many years but of them seemed nice. i wanted to learn and thought the forum would be ecsiting to be part of talk to others. i had no idea that this was so mean and i think i want to leave :( how do i delete my account?

I received a notificaton since you quoted me, but the topic you posted in was deleted. So all the posts in there are now gone. You can still learn and express yourself freely in other topics.

From the look of it it is entirely possible people didn't understand what you posted and someone reported it or the mods disapproved it thinking it said something else. How about find a better translator or learn more about writing English. This is not intended as an insult. No need to doubt Satanism or the Gods cause of this.

Hmm but from reading this post it seems you really need this path since it really seems you're lacking self awareness. Only blaming others and that's it instead of taking time to introspect. No sign of humility in your post either and even goes as far to call your 1st post ever "perfect".

You're free to express yourself in a reasonable manner (no flaming as per the rules of the forums) and keep it legal.

slyscorpion said:
From the look of it it is entirely possible people didn't understand what you posted and someone reported it or the mods disapproved it thinking it said something else. How about find a better translator or learn more about writing English. This is not intended as an insult. No need to doubt Satanism or the Gods cause of this.

How even does one correlate the (potential) faults of a human with the Gods?

hailourtruegod said:
slyscorpion said:

I didn't and I am not honestly sure. However this appears to be what this person did.

slyscorpion said:
hailourtruegod said:
slyscorpion said:

I didn't and I am not honestly sure. However this appears to be what this person did.

It was rhetorical and aimed at the OP but felt it went in turn with your reply. But you're quite right.

If you click on this person's user name and click to see all posts, you can see part of what was written from the topic that was deleted. Just you can't click to see the whole thing because the topic doesn't exist anymore.

But from what I can see, it looks like this person was just saying all kinds of nonsense, lies, and bullshit. Saying that Satan does not know anything about anything that happens in the world, and that Satan is not able to see it or know about it. And you have to tell it to him for him to know. And this person said that he or she is a mediator between our world and Satan, and the only things that Satan is able to know are whatever this person says to him.

That is why it was deleted. Because it is just worthless and ridiculous nonsense. It is lies, it is nonsense, and the only thing that it would do if it was allowed to be posted would be to harm people by lying to them and confusing them. Like it was purposefully created by somebody who has bad intentions just to purposefully lie and confuse people.

Then in the way that is extremely common and popular for people who attempt to infiltrate with bad intentions, and are not successful at this. You make this post just to pretend to cry, and try to get sympathy. To try to get people to listen to you the next time you tell more lies.

You are not the first person to do this. We have seen this exact same pattern of behaviour hundreds of different times. We see this every day. You tried to purposefully spread nonsense, it did not succeed, you are mad that it did not succeed, and then you are going to try again to spread more nonsense.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
If you click on this person's user name and click to see all posts, you can see part of what was written from the topic that was deleted. Just you can't click to see the whole thing because the topic doesn't exist anymore.

But from what I can see, it looks like this person was just saying all kinds of nonsense, lies, and bullshit. Saying that Satan does not know anything about anything that happens in the world, and that Satan is not able to see it or know about it. And you have to tell it to him for him to know. And this person said that he or she is a mediator between our world and Satan, and the only things that Satan is able to know are whatever this person says to him.

That is why it was deleted. Because it is just worthless and ridiculous nonsense. It is lies, it is nonsense, and the only thing that it would do if it was allowed to be posted would be to harm people by lying to them and confusing them. Like it was purposefully created by somebody who has bad intentions just to purposefully lie and confuse people.

Then in the way that is extremely common and popular for people who attempt to infiltrate with bad intentions, and are not successful at this. You make this post just to pretend to cry, and try to get sympathy. To try to get people to listen to you the next time you tell more lies.

You are not the first person to do this. We have seen this exact same pattern of behaviour hundreds of different times. We see this every day. You tried to purposefully spread nonsense, it did not succeed, you are mad that it did not succeed, and then you are going to try again to spread more nonsense.

You're right :lol: wtf...

Wow I'm impressed how many mediators are coming from the wood work recently and of course with just their first post we will all listen to their grand words....

This is ridiculous. They're not even trying anymore.

I didn't think to check post history but your right.

i had to find how to see my posts for a while today to see what you are talking about but i saw what you mean. that wasn't me that said that :( i quoted what another person said in a the deleted topic but cant see my own writing because i only see the part of the quote.

you make every one misjudge me over what i didnt do because they trust but in accident. this place doesnt feel safe to me if this is done to me in wrong.

i still don't know how to delete my account can any one answer?

Don't forget including a profile picture of a dainty, young girl to amplify the sympathy.

through_mist_I_see said:
i dont understand why my perfectly good post was disaproved.
i dont want to beleive that after so many years but of them seemed nice. i wanted to learn and thought the forum would be ecsiting to be part of talk to others. i had no idea that this was so mean and i think i want to leave :( how do i delete my account?

A post could even be disapproved by a mistake. Mods can make mistakes too, because there are hundreds of posts on a daily basis. Take this less personally.

It appears however, that you have been having some really wrong conceptions about Satan, and this seems to be in the same spirit of this reply that you write here. People are not obligated to accept these.

Chances are 99.99% of time it was allowed, if it does not violate the forum rules.

Thank you, once more, you got this. I had not taken particular focus on this [cannot read all posts] but now it's clear why this was deleted. People in question should be corrected.

This person just Quoted the OP of the post you were referring to. What you read was the Quote. The original topic got deleted, but not her comment, this is why you are still viewing this.

Once a topic/comment was deleted, there is noway of accessing/viewing it anymore.

through_mist_I_see said:

i had to find how to see my posts for a while today to see what you are talking about but i saw what you mean. that wasn't me that said that :( i quoted what another person said in a the deleted topic but cant see my own writing because i only see the part of the quote.

you make every one misjudge me over what i didnt do because they trust but in accident. this place doesnt feel safe to me if this is done to me in wrong.

Admins only can do It.

NinRick said:
This person just Quoted the OP of the post you were referring to. What you read was the Quote. The original topic got deleted, but not her comment, this is why you are still viewing this.

Once a topic/comment was deleted, there is noway of accessing/viewing it anymore.

Okay, then I am sorry. But that is what it looked like.

Click on that person's account (as in Ol Argedco's suggestion), look at posts, and there is one where she is writing against HPS Maxine. I won't copy-paste, but anyone can see it. Thread is called "Black Moon Lilith".

through_mist_I_see said:

Then this is just a misunderstanding and nothing more. There is no reason to feel fear or wish to leave.

Your account is new, so nobody could tell who you are or what you believe. If you leave now, nobody will ever know. Therefore, you should stay strong and not let such accidents influence you negatively.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=368852 time=1656017468 user_id=21286]
through_mist_I_see said:

Then this is just a misunderstanding and nothing more. There is no reason to feel fear or wish to leave.

Your account is new, so nobody could tell who you are or what you believe. If you leave now, nobody will ever know. Therefore, you should stay strong and not let such accidents influence you negatively.

I dunno Blitzkreig but more and more accounts that are relatively new and havent done much are asking to leave or be deleted .... im having my own suspicions about who these people really are and what their true intention is... but idk

CaspianTheDreamer said:
I dunno Blitzkreig but more and more accounts that are relatively new and havent done much are asking to leave or be deleted .... im having my own suspicions about who these people really are and what their true intention is... but idk

The way I deal with trolls is to readily address their concerns. I do this because if it is a real person, then you have answered them, but if they are trolling, then there is also no reason why they should continue to act strangely.

In my mind, I answered their concern. If they create another post also flipping out, then that raises more suspicion. This problem is otherwise resolved.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
through_mist_I_see said:

They might not like what they see or the answers that are given.

Pumpkin671 said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

They were just a fake account that was here to parade and basically try to confuse. This was the case in their next messages. They pretend to be weak and that the forum is so so oppressive and so on.

Making new accounts and asking for instant deletion and all of this as they were created yesterday is just an enemy tactic to try to get people to think negatively, or even make people who do their job perfectly here question if they have done something wrong, which is not the case.

In this particular case, they run 4 accounts which all pretended of the same thing, acting like they were "new" and how "oppressive" everyone in the replies was etc, while there was objectively none of this.

They also essentially used these fake accounts to "defend" their own posts all of which go into one deluded idiot that tried to post dis-info that the group rejected back in 13rd of June.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Pumpkin671 said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

They were just a fake account that was here to parade and basically try to confuse. This was the case in their next messages. They pretend to be weak and that the forum is so so oppressive and so on.

Making new accounts and asking for instant deletion and all of this as they were created yesterday is just an enemy tactic to try to get people to think negatively, or even make people who do their job perfectly here question if they have done something wrong, which is not the case.

In this particular case, they run 4 accounts which all pretended of the same thing, acting like they were "new" and how "oppressive" everyone in the replies was etc, while there was objectively none of this.

They also essentially used these fake accounts to "defend" their own posts all of which go into one deluded idiot that tried to post dis-info that the group rejected back in 13rd of June.

Those here should easily see that they have NEVER given detailed or specific moments of what they claim and its more obvious it's nonsense that they can't do this even though their claim is that it always happens. Which is why they try to stick to the arguments we have had here between members and use it as an example and that's it. But it never involves the person throwing the accusation somehow.

On another (semi-sarcastic) point, how long until they start getting bored of the vague false accusations and start making up whole stories of what they're lying about because you know, "if it happen in the mind of a kike then it must be true" :roll:

hailourtruegod said:
On another (semi-sarcastic) point, how long until they start getting bored of the vague false accusations and start making up whole stories of what they're lying about because you know, "if it happen in the mind of a kike then it must be true" :roll:

Never. Because it takes actual work to create a story. They don't do any work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back